Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 52. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Why is this?
https://i.imgur.com/uVz3uBr.png

New wallet, new address, worked 2 days and again that.
Activity: 789

Just purchased a couple of BYC, looks promising to me.

Can you redirect me toward the right link to get me started on generating more of these? How it works exactly? Is this like mining them?

Hello Kuriko,

Welcome to the community!

To get started mining Bytecent you can download the wallet here: http://bytecent.com/download.php

On Monday, I will be uploading a "full version" of the wallet which will have the blockchain already preloaded, so new users will not have to wait hours for their wallets to sync.

Also, in a few day we are adding our video tutorial section, and our first video tutorial on how to use Bytecent...etc..etc

Activity: 574
Can you hint us to which company the BYC rewards network will be first partnered to?  Smiley

I hope it's to a service like Honey. Discount coupons plus BYC rewards for purchases would be real awesome.

We are under a NDA until they are ready to announce, which will be very soon. I can disclose that they are a public company with a few million customers.

Okay, cool. I'd be growing my stash then.  Grin Grin Grin

Very smart move. As I stated in an announcement several months ago, we are constantly buying coins for Bytecent Bounty and our partner(s). 6 months ago Bytecent was worth approximately 5 cents, now Bytecent is worth 13+ cents. As our network of partners grows, so will demand and ultimately the value of Bytecent. I stated this fact several months ago, and I was met with "doubt". Now Bytecent has nearly tripled in value from natural growth. That is the beauty of what we are doing. We do not need to convince "traders" and everyday people to buy Bytecent, our rewards network and services provides the necessary "buy support" needed. However, some traders are missing out on one of the best kept secrets in crypto. Someone who purchased $1000 worth of Bytecent just a few months ago, would have nearly $3000. Sure you could yield the same results with another coin, but with significantly more risk due to volatility of crypto.  So yea buying BYC and waiting for the right time to sell, is much smarter than sitting on the sidelines.  Wink

POB is currently 22. So it will be 22 BYC x 23 hours = 506 BYC. BYC is not required for the first hour.

Just purchased a couple of BYC, looks promising to me.

Can you redirect me toward the right link to get me started on generating more of these? How it works exactly? Is this like mining them?
Can you hint us to which company the BYC rewards network will be first partnered to?  Smiley

I hope it's to a service like Honey. Discount coupons plus BYC rewards for purchases would be real awesome.

We are under a NDA until they are ready to announce, which will be very soon. I can disclose that they are a public company with a few million customers.

Very smart move. As I stated in an announcement several months ago, we are constantly buying coins for Bytecent Bounty and our partner(s). 6 months ago Bytecent was worth approximately 5 cents, now Bytecent is worth 13+ cents. As our network of partners grows, so will demand and ultimately the value of Bytecent. I stated this fact several months ago, and I was met with "doubt". Now Bytecent has nearly tripled in value from natural growth. That is the beauty of what we are doing. We do not need to convince "traders" and everyday people to buy Bytecent, our rewards network and services provides the necessary "buy support" needed. However, some traders are missing out on one of the best kept secrets in crypto. Someone who purchased $1000 worth of Bytecent just a few months ago, would have nearly $3000. Sure you could yield the same results with another coin, but with significantly more risk due to volatility of crypto.  So yea buying BYC and waiting for the right time to sell, is much smarter than sitting on the sidelines.  Wink

POB is currently 22. So it will be 22 BYC x 23 hours = 506 BYC. BYC is not required for the first hour.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

May I ask how many BYC in today's difficulty is needed stored in the wallet for a 24hr mining?
Can you hint us to which company the BYC rewards network will be first partnered to?  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Can you hint us to which company the BYC rewards network will be first partnered to?  Smiley

But this is a server with integrated graphics, the previous version worked fine(((((

Bytecent 2 uses the latest QT, and some of the requirements have changed.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
But this is a server with integrated graphics, the previous version worked fine((((( it turns out that the new wallet does not support Windows server 2008 r2
I wanted to set up a new wallet for 2008 r2, but he does not run, there was no library MSVCR90.DLL
I installed VisualC but then jumped another error that advise?

You need a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or higher. You also need to have updated video drivers installed.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I wanted to set up a new wallet for 2008 r2, but he does not run, there was no library MSVCR90.DLL
I installed VisualC but then jumped another error that advise?

Now what..

Read the previous pages...this was answered already.
Activity: 848
I was checking BYC explorer and I noticed more than half of the network is still running 1.3.3.3 wallet.
I thought 2.0 was mandatory and it wouldn't be possible to mine with older wallet.
Can you explain this please?

The update is mandatory only for people mining. However, the old wallet will still work for sending and receiving BYC. For example, Bittrex is using 1.3 since there is no need for them to update to 2.0. Chainz just displays clients that are connected, it doesn't show clients that are mining. The only way to have everyone on the same version is to fork, which is not necessary at this time.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I was checking BYC explorer and I noticed more than half of the network is still running 1.3.3.3 wallet.
I thought 2.0 was mandatory and it wouldn't be possible to mine with older wallet.
Can you explain this please?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hooray ! He looks good ! Bytecent made ​​so much money , BYC 600 dig one day . I can buy as many drugs
Hello Everyone,

Last week we did a soft launch of the new Bytecent.com, and I am happy to announce we have been receiving overwhelming positive feedback. Now we are ready to begin the next phase of the Bytecent project.

1. Next week we will be issuing our first press release of 2016 to the top media outlets. We will be introducing the new Bytecent wallet and the new Bytecent rewards network.

2. We will also be submitting the new Bytecent to over 100 download portals.

3. We are releasing our first Bytecent spokesperson video that introduces the Bytecent rewards network to the general public.

4. We are also releasing our first Bytecent web commercial.

5. I am working on a series of Bytecent video tutorials targeting non-crypto users. The first video will be ready next week.

6. Now that we have a stable version of Bytecent 2.0, we can now focus on adding new features that will improve the Bytecent wallet. Faster blockchain downloading, coin control....etc..etc

7. We are a few weeks away from launching our new shopping app. Soon you will be able to shop at your favorite online stores, and receive Bytecent each time you place an order!

8. I am contemplating on launching a web wallet that will be compatible with mobile phones. As you know security is always an issue with web wallets, so we need to make sure anything that we release will be secure for our users.

9. Our first major partner will be announcing their use of the Bytecent rewards network and platform soon. We are very excited about this announcement, and this will be another step closer to making Bytecent a mainstream product and service.

10. I will be updating the OP of this thread with updated information, links, and graphics.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who has been patient and supporting Bytecent. We have come a long way since we first launched, and we have proven to everyone that Bytecent is not just another "coin". We have one of the best wallets in crypto, and Bytecent has been stable over the past several months. Our goal is to attract non-crypto users, and we feel we are on the right track to accomplish our goal. This is just the beginning...

Best,
Christopher
Hello everyone!

The new website is up! http://bytecent.com

Later today I will make a follow up announcement and outline what you guys can expect over the next few weeks.

Best,
Christopher

Great website dev!

Thank you!
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Hello everyone!

Later today I will make a follow up announcement and outline what you guys can expect over the next few weeks.

Best,
Christopher

Great website dev!
Hello everyone!

Best,
Christopher
Pages:
Jump to: