Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 128. (Read 92446 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
I cant find about fees on site. Can you pls give more information?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
To be honest, there should really be some sort of automatic mechanism where deposits/inputs are able to be able to mixed together to produce a chip as soon as the chip inventory goes down to less than 10 BTC, for example.
I assume this has to do with some cold storage protection. In case the server gets hacked, hot wallet shouldn't contain all coins.
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
@chipmixer I think you really need to do more on the part of responding to customers using Mikeb as an example, its obvious he was ignored which should not be done no matter how little the amount he wants to mix.
Forum thread is not a place to handle support. Every customer that sent an email had their case solved, that includes MikeB.

What is a correct way to respond to posts like his?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
As others stated before, i copied the voucher (step3) into step 1 and are finally able to withdraw.

I can confirm ChipMixer is working and not a scam!

Good to know that you have finally able to withdraw your coins and at the same same came to make such statement about it on the forum considering what happened few responses back and I hope Mikeb can equally do same when his case is finally settled. @chipmixer I think you really need to do more on the part of responding to customers using Mikeb as an example, its obvious he was ignored which should not be done no matter how little the amount he wants to mix.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
As others stated before, i copied the voucher (step3) into step 1 and are finally able to withdraw.

I can confirm ChipMixer is working and not a scam!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
To be honest, there should really be some sort of automatic mechanism where deposits/inputs are able to be able to mixed together to produce a chip as soon as the chip inventory goes down to less than 10 BTC, for example.

Otherwise the system cannot scale with just manual workers topping up the chips all the time. And you can't even outsource for this job because it directly involves handling of real money, and there are scammers out there just wanting to take some of that cash.

Of course, admin cannot be up 24h a day 7 days a week.

So please, try to come up with a solution. Doubling the chip pool doesn't really solve the problem from its root. Not criticizing, but rather just trying to give some feedback and hopefully you guys can use this to your advantage. I'm sure you guys already are thinking about how to approach this problem, though.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Short reply, long one in progress:

Chip at ChipMixer are prepared before your deposit and wait in the pool to be distributed by random. In last 24h we've had more deposits than chips, so vouchers were given. We are preparing more chips, so you can redeem your vouchers.

Thanks for clarifying things to customers who might have confused as to what happened. As always, it is a good business to be open and telling people what really happened as it can foster and boost confidence on the business. As this mixing industry is growing, I am sure there are other entities out there also thinking of taking a pie of the action but ChipMixer has already established its name here and will grow by leaps and bounds in the coming months.
Unlike most other mixers, I do see chip mixer is active here to provide support and clarifying things.
I guess those basic algorithm of how chipmixer works might be needing lot of background works like making chips ready well in advance so that when a customer will be entering will get his coins clean just after only one confirmations.
I wonder how many ready made chips will be available at one point of time like no one cannot be sure how a customer will be preferring to get back their coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Short reply, long one in progress:

Chip at ChipMixer are prepared before your deposit and wait in the pool to be distributed by random. In last 24h we've had more deposits than chips, so vouchers were given. We are preparing more chips, so you can redeem your vouchers.

Thanks for clarifying things to customers who might have confused as to what happened. As always, it is a good business to be open and telling people what really happened as it can foster and boost confidence on the business. As this mixing industry is growing, I am sure there are other entities out there also thinking of taking a pie of the action but ChipMixer has already established its name here and will grow by leaps and bounds in the coming months.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Do you really think this is the way to solve a dispute MikeBe? Looking at the timestamps of your posts, it has been under 24 hours (maybe even 12h) since your problem occurred. As far as I can remember, ChipMixer website says email inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
Just wait until they reply to you before posting any more FUD, thanks.
I WROTE THIS GUY 4 <--- emails today the next one

I WROTE THIS GUY THE NON WORKING VOUCHER CODES AND THE OLD ONES TOO

I WROTE THIS GUY SESSION CODE

I TRYED TO DAY ALL THE CODES AGAIN

AND ALL ARE NOT WORKING

AS LONG THIS GUY DONT REPLAY TO MY MASSAGES HERE AND TRY TO MAKE ONE OF A I DONT SEE YOU I DONT HAVE EMAILS FROM YOU

HE IS A SCAMMER

OR DO YOU SEE HERE SOMETHING LIKE OH LETS FIX THIS OR OH LET ME CHECK YOUR EMAIL Huh

NOTHING ONLY HELLO GUYS SEND MORE MONEY IN MY MIXER

I STICK AT THIS THIS GUY STOLE ME 0.86 BITCOINS !!

SO THIS SERVICE IS A SCAM
WITHE RANDOM SCAMMING IT SEEMS

AS LONG THIS GUY DONT REPLAY THIS I WILL OVER AND OVER POST THIS

I DONT CARE SOME FANBOYS OR SOME OTHER PAYED FEEDBACKS

SCAM IS SCAM AND HE DONT TRY TO SOLVE IT SO....

Activity: 20
MikeBe, don't be dumbass noob.
You sould take your old "voucher" and then you can "mix" your coins, then you can withdrawal.
Stop spraying FUD, if you LAME just learn.

I received my coins after i renewed my voucher, 10 minutes ago.

ChipMixer is working, for at least who can use it.

Grin

after i been really scared, and screamed "scam" i renewed my vouchers, then i mixed them and withdraw all.
for first experience was really scary, but at least i did not loose anything.

bye bye
Second, in case when chip pool is empty, ChipMixer will suspend creating sessions (deposit addresses) and enter maintenance mode. This will limit amount of users that receive vouchers and won't affect users already mixing.
Do you think restricting users like this will be helpful?
If you cannot receive chips, then you cannot deposit, then you will not be afraid you have lost your BTC.

You guys should start taking fees of like atleast 1 mbtc so that you can hire few more people in your team to create new chips and handle all support tickets.
It is easier to set prices than to find people you can entrust your customers funds.

Out of chips again  Sad
Chip pool is full and e-mail support queue is empty. If you have a problem with our service then send us an email and describe your problem.
I still have the same problem. Everything on Step 2 is not clickable and Step 3 is empty.
Out of chips again  Sad
AND NOW IGNORING COMPLET DISPUTE

AND POSTING "HELLO PEOPEL WE WORK NORMAL PLACE SEND US MORE COINS ?

DO YOU WANT NOR MORE SCAM ? AND THEN AFTER A WHILE UHH WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH COINS HERE ARE SOME WORTHLESS NON WORKING VOUCHERS AGAIN HuhHuh

YOU STOLE MY MONEY AND IGNORE ME NO PRIVAT MASSAGE NOTHING TO SOLVE IT

IF YOU DONT WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK I WILL POST A SCREENSHORT OF THE COMPLET E-MAIL CONVERSATION WE GOT SO THAT EVERYONE SEE YOU GIVE A FUCK ON MONEY WHAT STUCK IN YOUR WALLET WHAT BELONGS CUSTOMERS

THIS EXCHANGER IS A SCAM
THIS GUY STEALING RANDOM MONEY

EVERY NORMAL WORKING EXCHANGER TRY TO SOLVE THIS THIS GUY GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE HE KNOW HE SCAMED

AS LONG I DONT BECOME MY MONEY BACK I WILL POST HERE

ITS EASY TO SEE FOR YOU WHAT SCAM IT WAS I EMAILD YOU YOUR NOT WORKING VOUCHERS .....
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Second, in case when chip pool is empty, ChipMixer will suspend creating sessions (deposit addresses) and enter maintenance mode. This will limit amount of users that receive vouchers and won't affect users already mixing.
Do you think restricting users like this will be helpful? After bitmixer many people have moved towards chipmixer and you guys are providing mixing service without fee, You guys should start taking fees of like atleast 1 mbtc so that you can hire few more people in your team to create new chips and handle all support tickets.
Another post soon after we are done with refilling.

Chips pool refilled and normal operation restored. If you have a voucher you can redeem it now.

We are sorry for it happening twice in a month - first time right after BitMixer closed down, second time after we reopened after hard-fork. Both time we didn't plan for increased traffic, but we cannot continue to make those mistakes. We have created a solution for that.

First, chip pool size was doubled. This will give us more time to react on increased traffic.

TODAY I TESTED THE " VOUCHERS I GOT"

ALL ARE NOT WORKING

ARE YOU KIDDING ME Huh

YOUR EMAIL IS A BIG JOKE TOO YOU GAVE ME

I SENDED YOU THIS COES AND SESSION STUFF AND YOUR ANSWER WAS ONLY THAT YOU NOW RESTOCKED CHIPS
IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ MY EMAIL AND ONLY COPY PAST ME SOME  MASSAGE TO ALL SHIT THEN I STICK AT POSTING HERE EVERY DAY THAT YOU ARE A SCAMMER !!

YOU STOLE ME 0.86 BTC !!!

CHECK YOUR LOG FILES THERE YOU SEE THAT YOU HAVE STOLEN MY STUFF I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!

FUCKING SCAMMING SERVICE HERE

WILL UPDATE HERE EVERY DAY IF THIS THING GOT SOLVED OR STILL SCAMM
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
This is a timeline I get:
~
30 minutes ago I sent 0.192 BTC to BitMixer without checking the latest messages in their thread first.
~
It could also be they're just out of pre-arranged chips, just like what happened on July 25.
This is indeed what happened. I got my money back, and all is good again Smiley
Thanks ChipMixer, but you did make me worry!

For the future - the website should announce being out of chips right at the deposit page
Even though I do believe this is just caused by your own success, I urge you to implement a warning when you're out of chips. Waiting for your money from an anonymous service is scary.
it seems now every payed in bitcoins are stucked and you only resive some vouchers
and when you use them you resive a NEW VOUCHER.....
so no widraw of bicoins working right now you will only resive some voucher codes !!!!

How is it possible to get the bitcoins from the voucher code? Redeeming the voucher code creates a new voucher code.

Entering this voucher code into chipmixer just gives me a new voucher code - it seems, as another user mentioned, that the funds are stuck in ChipMixer's voucher code system.

Voucher system has two goals:
1. You can deposit small amounts a few times then withdraw one big chip.
2. If we do not have enough chips ready, we give you voucher so you don't need to keep your session active till we can process your order.

Redeeming voucher you have just received does not do anything. We will add more info about it near voucher screen.

It could also be they're just out of pre-arranged chips, just like what happened on July 25. If this is the case, I urge ChipMixer to fund it, post here, and - for the future - the website should announce being out of chips right at the deposit page.
ChipMixer goes into maintenance mode when there are no chips left. In this case we still had some "commonized" chips that cannot be awarded by deposit or voucher. We will change that.

I'm buying all chipmixer vouchers at 75% their initial price.
That was a very good bet.

Another post soon after we are done with refilling.
Activity: 20
Jump to: