Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 2. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hope a lot of investor support your business when ICO will begin!

ICO has ended. The sale of tokens is stopped in connection due to the achievement of the set goal. On the official website there is information on this
Activity: 364
Is there any commission for musicians? Can be on withdrawal of funds? Or something like that?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I understand that at this stage the platform is not interesting to famous musicians? Or in view of their huge fees? I see a new popular but little-known music only.

I think famous musicians have no serious problems with this. It will be very beneficial for those who want to become a musician, or have already become, but dont know how to spread their music. It seems to me so.
Activity: 149
I understand that at this stage the platform is not interesting to famous musicians? Or in view of their huge fees? I see a new popular but little-known music only.
Great website. Tell me, will I get bonus tokens for registration? Is there some kind of bounty campaign?
No, I just registered today. But you can download your music right away. Pleasant interface

Yes, the interface is not bad. Registration is very fast. I don't really understand how to use tokens on the platform?

Artists will receive tokens for selling their music.
You need tokens to buy music, respectively

It's a logical system. I like the fact that now new musicians will have more incentive to be creative. And really monetize their music. Excellent
Activity: 313
Great website. Tell me, will I get bonus tokens for registration? Is there some kind of bounty campaign?
No, I just registered today. But you can download your music right away. Pleasant interface

Yes, the interface is not bad. Registration is very fast. I don't really understand how to use tokens on the platform?

Artists will receive tokens for selling their music.
You need tokens to buy music, respectively

Activity: 377
Activity: 308
I support this plan and hope  it can be useful!
Absorbing project, faultless design!  Good luck fellows.
Definitely will be useful for musicians! They will be able to share their work directly with potential listeners
Activity: 250
Cool music on the site. A lot of new. Continue in the same spirit, and you will succeed!

Now you can not worry about it, because investment was made by institutional investors. This is a 100% success of the project
Activity: 336
Cool music on the site. A lot of new. Continue in the same spirit, and you will succeed!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I wanted to buy tokens, but perhaps the fact that you found institutional investors is good news.
Of course this is very beneficial for developers. A great opportunity to realize all your ideas in life
I also like his interest with this project is possible if there is his bounty CHOON project maybe I will join into the project are
I wanted to buy tokens, but perhaps the fact that you found institutional investors is good news.
Of course this is very beneficial for developers. A great opportunity to realize all your ideas in life
Activity: 392
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Very interesting project. How to invest if the sale is closed?

Read the article on the site more closely. The sale is closed to investors.

Yeah, it was unexpectedly fast. But this is better for the development of the project. Therefore, the development will go faster

I understand that the developers also didnt expect this. But I think this will really have a positive impact on the project. In the end, developers are interested in developing a project

Yeah, it was unexpectedly fast. But this is better for the development of the project. Therefore, the development will go faster

Activity: 282
Such business are getting smash! A very detailed and profitable project, consistent website, spotless results!

The results of sales are really impressive. However, it is a pity that you cant buy any more tokens at a discount. Well ... I'll wait until the coin appears on the exchange.
This is true, but it is better for the development of the project. Because now with institutional investors it will be much easier to achieve a hardcap.
Pages:
Jump to: