Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 8. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
I like it. I will definitely use your application. Especially if it's cheaper than all the current requirements for hearing music
It should be cheaper, because there will be no extra charges from intermediaries
Activity: 378
I like it. I will definitely use your application. Especially if it's cheaper than all the current requirements for hearing music
Activity: 350
A great project, I believe you have every opportunity to succeed using your technology and experience
As you can see, their site is already working quite well. You can register and listen to music now!

I've been using it for a week now. Not bad. I would like to see the lyrics, and naturally as many have said more music. But in general, as soon as the recently started service ... it's impressive

I like your project, it looks very successful right now! Where can I find a list of musicians?
Here the musicians are arranged in alphabetical order. Check out!

https://choon.co/browse/genre-playlists
A great project, I believe you have every opportunity to succeed using your technology and experience
As you can see, their site is already working quite well. You can register and listen to music now!

I've been using it for a week now. Not bad. I would like to see the lyrics, and naturally as many have said more music. But in general, as soon as the recently started service ... it's impressive

I like your project, it looks very successful right now! Where can I find a list of musicians?
Activity: 364

Activity: 356
Activity: 308
Inspiration. I think that this will prompt new musicians to create more. Improve music, because profit depends on it
Definitely. This is a kind of stimulus to work better. But I still hope that there will be an opportunity to add old music, a classic of rock, or rock'nroll
Activity: 336
Inspiration. I think that this will prompt new musicians to create more. Improve music, because profit depends on it
Hello, cool project! I will follow your developments! How long have you been working?
well, the project was announced in November 2017, so it's not that long. And the results are really good
If this project in to announce in November 2017, meaning one year ago? whether the project is still running or has already completed?

Dude, it's July. That is, there is still no year. The project was announced in November, but they began their actual activity a couple of months ago and during this time reached 10,000 tracks, 5,500 musicians and 12,500 registered users. And this is not counting those who simply listen to music on the site.

Now the project is under development. They saw interest from institutional investors, so they stopped the public sale

Thanks for the detailed information. I will follow this project, I think it will be interesting!
Hello, cool project! I will follow your developments! How long have you been working?
well, the project was announced in November 2017, so it's not that long. And the results are really good
If this project in to announce in November 2017, meaning one year ago? whether the project is still running or has already completed?

Dude, it's July. That is, there is still no year. The project was announced in November, but they began their actual activity a couple of months ago and during this time reached 10,000 tracks, 5,500 musicians and 12,500 registered users. And this is not counting those who simply listen to music on the site.

Now the project is under development. They saw interest from institutional investors, so they stopped the public sale
Activity: 129
Activity: 378
Activity: 364
Activity: 250
Hello, cool that you have achieved your goal! So, soon we'll see an application for mobile phones, right?
Tell me where you found the data about the mobile application. I want to read about it
I cant find it in whitepaper, but I just saw it somewhere. Perhaps the administration responded to the forum
Hello, cool that you have achieved your goal! So, soon we'll see an application for mobile phones, right?
Tell me where you found the data about the mobile application. I want to read about it
Activity: 324
Impeccable project. I think this will be a very successful business. Considering the help of institutional investors
Good project, yes. Institutional investors are an excellent option for any project
Typically, an institutional investor can promote his ideas and requirements to the project, so many refuse it because of ordinary public sales.
Activity: 406
Impeccable project. I think this will be a very successful business. Considering the help of institutional investors
Good project, yes. Institutional investors are an excellent option for any project
Activity: 265
Pages:
Jump to: