Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 7. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 0
For which operating system will the application be released first?
Activity: 350
Hey fellows. I suppose it's a good project.
Attentive project, riveting vision!
Correct assumption! I hope for the soonest news about the investments and further plans of the developers in connection with the fact that they found an institutional investor!
Activity: 364
Stunningly thought out and in demand project. You achieved the goal so quickly that I didn't manage to get your tokens ...
You will still have the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange, don't worry.
Activity: 377
Stunningly thought out and in demand project. You achieved the goal so quickly that I didn't manage to get your tokens ...
Activity: 308
Music on the blockchain - this is what you need in this situation. Many new musicians can hardly get into this sphere. Now it will be much easier
The business is very nice and if you truly succeed in realizing your visions, then I think it will be nice!
Yes, the project has already acquired the necessary funds for development, so I think now everything will be much better.
Activity: 8
The business is very nice and if you truly succeed in realizing your visions, then I think it will be nice!
Activity: 336
Hey. I join the waiting for news about the project! Tell me, do the developers answer here?
Yes, I think that's what we need, and even more it's for the musicians. Have you already received positive feedback from them?
I like your project. A token based on ETH? What kind of wallet is required for storage?
As far as I know, yes. Any wallet of the standard ERC- 20
Activity: 406
I like your project. A token based on ETH? What kind of wallet is required for storage?
Activity: 378
Cool project. True, I was looking for a project for investment, but it turned out that you have completed a public sale. But I can buy your coins on the exchange, or your application will be free?
I like your vision. The musicians get their profits. People buy music directly from musicians. No resellers and resale
This is a perfect vision. This is the basis of the whole future - the absence of intermediaries.
as I've thought the project could be like his CHOON in the future because their vision for its users which is nice and it is very interesting to follow in the future
Exactly.
By the way, the future is not far off. The project found institutional investors. Now the development will go more confidently
Can I just ask something weird here? Given that this is a music oriented project, why the "Unicorn" logo? seems a bit far fetched.
Branding is one of the key factors in running an ICO, you guys might wanna improve or even change your logo, it doesn't really sell out.
Maybe they like it? I've already seen this a few times, a pretty decent logo. And what you need? A combination of letters, like everyone does now?
There was a time when the apple seemed ridiculous. And now it is the most recognizable logo in the world
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Can I just ask something weird here? Given that this is a music oriented project, why the "Unicorn" logo? seems a bit far fetched.
Branding is one of the key factors in running an ICO, you guys might wanna improve or even change your logo, it doesn't really sell out.
Merit: 100
I like your vision. The musicians get their profits. People buy music directly from musicians. No resellers and resale
This is a perfect vision. This is the basis of the whole future - the absence of intermediaries.
as I've thought the project could be like his CHOON in the future because their vision for its users which is nice and it is very interesting to follow in the future
Activity: 322
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Good project, great implementation. I like multimedia projects on the blockchain - it's convenient and the content becomes more accessible
I like it. I will definitely use your application. Especially if it's cheaper than all the current requirements for hearing music
It should be cheaper, because there will be no extra charges from intermediaries
It's right. And the performers themselves will not inflate the price, otherwise nobody will use it. Ultimately, the price will determine the supply and demand
Pages:
Jump to: