Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 9. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 0
Today I listened to music on your site. Works great! You need to expand the repertoire and make the design a little more friendly. And so everything is very cool
Yes, the site works very quickly and without problems. I think there would be more of the eternal musicians - this site would be much more popular
Activity: 308
Today I listened to music on your site. Works great! You need to expand the repertoire and make the design a little more friendly. And so everything is very cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hello, good project, you have every chance to win part of the market!
Activity: 364
I'm not sure if you can congratulate you? But I saw in the article that you consider this step logical therefore I congratulate you on the successful finding of the investor for the further development of the project!
I think they are happy. In any case, they found a source of investment for the further development of the project - this is an excellent achievement. After all, the main goal of any developer is to make the project commercially successful
Activity: 350
I'm not sure if you can congratulate you? But I saw in the article that you consider this step logical therefore I congratulate you on the successful finding of the investor for the further development of the project!
Great project, I'm sorry that you closed the public sale. Is there any chance that it will be reopened after a while?
Have you read the article above? They also wrote that the project had reached its goal. Small investors can no longer participate
Ah, I understood everything, thank you! It's a pity that I can not invest, but I will follow the news!
Merit: 1
Is it possible to consider the goal achieved? Have you found the right institutional investors?
Great project, I'm sorry that you closed the public sale. Is there any chance that it will be reopened after a while?
Have you read the article above? They also wrote that the project had reached its goal. Small investors can no longer participate
Very few famous musicians, you need to establish contacts with them
The project is completely new, it's still ahead. Look, already 10,000 tracks on the platform - this is a striking result for 2 months of work

I think at the moment there are small and new musicians on the platform. I think gradually, the famous musicians will notice this and join

Celebrities are not profitable from them and so everything is in order ... A lot of people are engaged in their legal and financial matters ... so it will be difficult

Activity: 406
The project is completely new, it's still ahead. Look, already 10,000 tracks on the platform - this is a striking result for 2 months of work

I think at the moment there are small and new musicians on the platform. I think gradually, the famous musicians will notice this and join
Activity: 336
Great project with your philosophy. Led by Gareth Emery, you can expect the best results!
as far as I understood from the article above - the project has already achieved its goals. More than 5000 musicians on the platform and more than 10,000 musical compositions
Great project with your philosophy. Led by Gareth Emery, you can expect the best results!

Hi, good project. As I understood the institutional investor bought a large number of tokens, right?

Well, something like that. I understand that the project has reached its goal. It pleases, well done!
Activity: 356
On the token sale website said that the public token sale has been canceled. What is that mean? Is the schedule re-arranged? One of interesting point is that there will be rewards for listeners. I like this feature among the others for I am a music listener.
Have you seen this article? https://medium.com/choonhq/why-we-have-cancelled-the-notes-public-token-sale-3e8ab95f647
So now investments are made only from large accredited investors?
Read the definition of an institutional investor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_investor
Hi, good project. As I understood the institutional investor bought a large number of tokens, right?
On the token sale website said that the public token sale has been canceled. What is that mean? Is the schedule re-arranged? One of interesting point is that there will be rewards for listeners. I like this feature among the others for I am a music listener.
Have you seen this article? https://medium.com/choonhq/why-we-have-cancelled-the-notes-public-token-sale-3e8ab95f647
Read the definition of an institutional investor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_investor
Activity: 313
Pages:
Jump to: