Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 5. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
What are the terms of implementation? When will the project be officially launched?

In September, the launch version 2.0. I don't know if the launch will include a mobile application.

Oh, I'm hoping for a darker and less contrasting website design. I want something more ... premium. Now it looks very simple.
Activity: 364
What are the terms of implementation? When will the project be officially launched?

In September, the launch version 2.0. I don't know if the launch will include a mobile application.
Activity: 10
Good night all. I am interested on this plan. I'll expect this to see what is going to originate.
Activity: 378
As we have noticed, the project has a working product. Beta version of the music platform is already working
Activity: 392
Activity: 406
Hi, good project. I like your team and your ideas. You will definitely achieve your goal!
Merit: 1
Hello, a lot of popular music, and cool design of the site. I like. The logo is very noticeable, but it seems to me that it needs to be made a bit brighter and more contrast
Activity: 342
Music project led by the famous DJ and his team to the same on the blockchain. This is a very good combination  Cool
Activity: 364
Good DJ, good music. I hope he will be a good manager of this project and will bring it to the top of the most popular music projects
As you can see, the project is very active. A lot has already been achieved, investors are found, a website is created and works flawlessly. The application is under construction. At the moment everything is fine.
Activity: 282
Good DJ, good music. I hope he will be a good manager of this project and will bring it to the top of the most popular music projects
Do you really have the largest application for music on the blockchain? When will the demonstration of the application work?

Yes this is true. Or did you see another application? I did not see. It seems that CHOON is the absolute leader in this direction
Activity: 265
Do you really have the largest application for music on the blockchain? When will the demonstration of the application work?
Activity: 308
Literally a few days ago there was a sale of tokens, why is it closed now? How to buy tokens?
Activity: 250
Good business, from people to people. I like your approach to developing this idea.
It's right. I've seen several music projects, but no one has a MVP. That is, you have to invest only on trust.
Here we see a working product:
https://choon.co/browse/genre-playlists
Activity: 336
Good business, from people to people. I like your approach to developing this idea.
Hi, good project. Have you found a large investor? Will they let you collect a hardcap? Or does it become unnecessary with institutional investors?

Yes, in principle, the goal has already been achieved, because the tools needed to develop are already available.
Merit: 100
Hi, good project. Have you found a large investor? Will they let you collect a hardcap? Or does it become unnecessary with institutional investors?
I think investors are the most important things in a project cryptocurrency as investors was a supporter of the project, and investors also in lot more profitable by a project with a low price and can sell them at a great price
The music on the blockchain, is it cool? I'm going to buy your coins in the future

Yes, unfortunately now we need to wait for the token to appear on the exchange.
By the way, tell me, will the service require payment of tokens, or is it possible in fiat as well?
The music on the blockchain, is it cool? I'm going to buy your coins in the future
Pages:
Jump to: