Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 6. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.

Good day! I was also interested and delighted with the purpose of this project, besides like that the head of the team - known DJ!
Activity: 326
Merit: 0
It seems of this project will be preferably in the near future.  Good luck guys.
Definitely! It will be extremely popular among users and musicians!
Well, if it really increases the income for musicians and will be cheaper for users - then it definitely will be popular
It should be. It's the same circuit. Hence, no additional costs, intermediaries and so on. The musician sells directly to the buyer. Perhaps, if only the commission for the service itself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
It seems of this project will be preferably in the near future.  Good luck guys.
Well, if it really increases the income for musicians and will be cheaper for users - then it definitely will be popular
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
Hey. A project led by a famous DJ? It's impressive. I'm not surprised that you found big investors
Activity: 266
The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.
Hi, good project. I think this will inspire a lot of musicians to work, what do you think?

Definitely, because this will directly affect their net profit.
In addition, the possibility of daily payments

Hello, what is the daily payout? Do you mean that if people buy a music album, does the musician immediately receive money?
Activity: 324
Hi, good project. I think this will inspire a lot of musicians to work, what do you think?

Definitely, because this will directly affect their net profit.
In addition, the possibility of daily payments
Activity: 356
I don't really understand what it takes to place your music with you? Are there any commissions?

In any case, it will be much easier and more efficient in terms of finance.

Activity: 342
I don't really understand what it takes to place your music with you? Are there any commissions?
Activity: 377
Why do you in whitepaper say that the music industry is in a desperate situation?
Because many musicians are losing a huge amount of money due to intermediaries. And new groups can not start their activities at all

I wouldnt call this a desperate situation, but this significantly complicates the life of new but very prospective and talented musicians

Activity: 308
Why do you in whitepaper say that the music industry is in a desperate situation?
Because many musicians are losing a huge amount of money due to intermediaries. And new groups can not start their activities at all
I want the project advance.
Detailed and profitable job, well-advised approach!  Good luck dev's!
You're right! But as you can see, the project is already running and is very successful!
Activity: 23
I want the project advance.
Detailed and profitable job, well-advised approach!  Good luck dev's!
I understand that this platform is designed primarily for musicians, so that they can share their work without intermediaries?

Well, if I were a musician, I would like to have a music service where you can register and sell your music without any problems and overpayments to intermediaries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I understand that this platform is designed primarily for musicians, so that they can share their work without intermediaries?
For which operating system will the application be released first?
Hey. I hope that the application will be released immediately for both mobile platforms
Let's wait a little while, so far there is no news about the application. But most likely the development will be faster in the case of Android.
Activity: 289
For which operating system will the application be released first?
Hey. I hope that the application will be released immediately for both mobile platforms
Pages:
Jump to: