Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 4. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hi, how likely is the competition with already known music services? How much more profitable is your platform for musicians?
Activity: 364
The business is very interesting and if you actually get on in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be cool!
Definitely! As you can see, the project closed the public sale as funds were found for further development. Now everything will be realized in accordance with the plan!
Activity: 377
What kind of music do you prefer? Or any genre is possible?

Of course any genre! It's a music platform, for all musicians!
What kind of music do you prefer? Or any genre is possible?
Activity: 250
Is this the only music project on the blockchain, or do you have competitors?

I didn't see any competitors. Here at the head of the project the musician is a famous DJ. He knows what is needed for success!

Activity: 336
Is this the only music project on the blockchain, or do you have competitors?
A good roadmap, very detailed about your development plans. Tell me, is your institutional investor investing you with all the necessary means to achieve your goals?

Yes, that's why the public sale of tokens was stopped. I think that now the project is in reliable hands and will develop in accordance with the road map.

Activity: 392
A good roadmap, very detailed about your development plans. Tell me, is your institutional investor investing you with all the necessary means to achieve your goals?
Activity: 406
Hi, I'm your fan. I will definitely use your application to listen to the music. But you must give us an advantage! Maybe more music? Or is the service cost lower?

I think both factors will take place. More new musicians will be able to publish their work and monetize it. And the price for the service should definitely be lower, because there are no middlemen.

Activity: 378
Hi, I'm your fan. I will definitely use your application to listen to the music. But you must give us an advantage! Maybe more music? Or is the service cost lower?
Hello, great job developers! I wish you good luck in the development of the project. I hope i can buy your tokens on the stock exchange in the future?
Good night all!
Expect you discover enough resources to cultivate your idea.
Wise approach,  excellent plan, excellence website.

They have already found the necessary resources for the development of the project and the development of applications for iOS and Android.

Hi, good project. It seems it can achieve success? The site looks very good
Yes, for the moment the project has already reached its goal. As you can see, the public sale of tokens is over
Do I understand correctly that the fact that they found institutional investors makes this project successful?
Activity: 392
Yes, for the moment the project has already reached its goal. As you can see, the public sale of tokens is over
Road map only until September 2018. What will happen next? I would like to see a more detailed plan
Please note that the site has a link to the full map:
https://www.choon.co/public/pdf/choon_roadmap.pdf

Well, the application will be in December? This is long enough ... there will not be a demo version?

The application just started to develop. This is just the average time to develop and run the application. So nothing surprising.

Activity: 149
Road map only until September 2018. What will happen next? I would like to see a more detailed plan

Well, the application will be in December? This is long enough ... there will not be a demo version?

Activity: 282
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Activity: 254
What are the terms of implementation? When will the project be officially launched?

In September, the launch version 2.0. I don't know if the launch will include a mobile application.

Oh, I'm hoping for a darker and less contrasting website design. I want something more ... premium. Now it looks very simple.

Well, the interface is not the most important update. But to expand the functionality, add new music, perhaps work on the system of input-output of money.
Pages:
Jump to: