Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHOON - CO-FOUNDER DJ GARETH EMERY, LARGEST MUSIC APP ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 10. (Read 11327 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Have you heard that the public sale of tokens is closed? Who values what are the reasons?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
On the token sale website said that the public token sale has been canceled. What is that mean? Is the schedule re-arranged? One of interesting point is that there will be rewards for listeners. I like this feature among the others for I am a music listener.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Very impressive project, excellent implementation of the site. I hope the application will be the same!
Activity: 364
what kind of musicians can we expect in the future?
Activity: 350
Are the application launch dates already known? I definitely want to try this!
I think after ICO should be launched along with the marketing campaign.
Are the application launch dates already known? I definitely want to try this!
Music is an integral part of our life. I dont understand yet, does the project have advantages over other projects for ordinary users, and not for any musicians?

The use of the service should be at least cheaper. But for this, the application should be all popular music

I think this platform is mainly for musicians who want to share their work without intermediaries. For example, for beginners, DJs and so on. They have their own audience, which wants the favorite musician to become more popular. They will enjoy it.
Music is an integral part of our life. I dont understand yet, does the project have advantages over other projects for ordinary users, and not for any musicians?

The use of the service should be at least cheaper. But for this, the application should be all popular music
Activity: 254
Activity: 334
Hello, what is the minimum contribution during the public sale?
It looks like we will know when it will start.  Grin
Hello, what is the minimum contribution during the public sale?
Choon will save users from all intermediaries, while allowing direct relationships between listeners and artists! It is at least democratic!

Yes, with the blockchain the world begins to acquire shades of justice. This definitely pleases. Why someone earns on someone else's work. This is at least dishonest.

Everyone does his work and will always be like this. What other musicians couldn't do was done by other people. This is true. Now this is not required with the CHOON

This is true, I hope to see famous performers here. Maybe Pink Floyd, Metallica, Depeche Mode?
Choon will save users from all intermediaries, while allowing direct relationships between listeners and artists! It is at least democratic!

Yes, with the blockchain the world begins to acquire shades of justice. This definitely pleases. Why someone earns on someone else's work. This is at least dishonest.

Everyone does his work and will always be like this. What other musicians couldn't do was done by other people. This is true. Now this is not required with the CHOON
Merit: 1

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Activity: 342
I like the fact that you have received positive feedback from BBC and Forbes. These are quite eminent publications whose opinions can be trusted
Activity: 289
Guys, when will the application be? How much will music cost? Will there be songs separately, or can I buy albums?
Judging by the whitepaper, the application is still in development. We should be patient, I think soon there will be news about this.
Guys, when will the application be? How much will music cost? Will there be songs separately, or can I buy albums?
Activity: 377
Cool, music project on the blockchain. It seems that this should be extremely demanded by the performers.
Yes, it will increase their net profit, because they will receive money for music directly without intermediaries.
Activity: 308
Cool, music project on the blockchain. It seems that this should be extremely demanded by the performers.
Pages:
Jump to: