Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 71. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Hi all.
It is really great business. Faultless job, watchful results.

Yeah, in my opinion it is so great founders decided to work with art and antiquity. There is a big potential in this sector.

Give five, man! Some friends of mine say antiquity is so boring and anti-investment, how can they say such things... thank God there are many people who agree with you and me in here
Activity: 176
Hi all.
It is really great business. Faultless job, watchful results.

Yeah, in my opinion it is so great founders decided to work with art and antiquity. There is a big potential in this sector.
Activity: 156
I see people start to buy tokens. How many tokens do you recommend to buy, guys? I hope they will be popular
Activity: 176
How are you? I see that white paper made in English, in other languages is there?
I can not say this, try to understand English, white paper was written not so difficult as it seems
For me it's always difficult, many terms, complex words
Then I advise you to ask questions here or in the telegram channel, the admins will give an answer
In general, what exactly does the project offer?

Here’s how it works with Codex: Bob emails you and offers his Picasso. You ask him to share access to the Codex Record. Instantly, you can see that Christie’s auction house created the Codex Record, the artist’s foundation digitally signed it, and the Record hasn’t been copied (because it’s on the blockchain). You can confidently make an offer instantly. Business is also easier. Brokers can sell items more easily, the costs of each sale are lower, loans can be extended more quickly, and more.

This is what makes Codex so much better than the status quo. And this comparison is critical — we believe people adopt new technology when it is 10x better than before. We don’t claim that everything in the Codex is perfect, because that is neither necessary nor possible.

View the full post here about how Codex is making the art world easier to access: https://medium.com/codexprotocol/how-codex-makes-art-collectibles-easier-160e538e65c0

Cool! Even brokers can join the platform, I love it! Can't wait to see it working.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
How are you? I see that white paper made in English, in other languages is there?
I can not say this, try to understand English, white paper was written not so difficult as it seems
Then I advise you to ask questions here or in the telegram channel, the admins will give an answer

Here’s how it works with Codex: Bob emails you and offers his Picasso. You ask him to share access to the Codex Record. Instantly, you can see that Christie’s auction house created the Codex Record, the artist’s foundation digitally signed it, and the Record hasn’t been copied (because it’s on the blockchain). You can confidently make an offer instantly. Business is also easier. Brokers can sell items more easily, the costs of each sale are lower, loans can be extended more quickly, and more.

This is what makes Codex so much better than the status quo. And this comparison is critical — we believe people adopt new technology when it is 10x better than before. We don’t claim that everything in the Codex is perfect, because that is neither necessary nor possible.

View the full post here about how Codex is making the art world easier to access: https://medium.com/codexprotocol/how-codex-makes-art-collectibles-easier-160e538e65c0
Activity: 189
The project wants to create a single register of antiquarian things and enable people to trade these things through their platform
Sounds very cool, are you the representative of this project?
Haha is not. I'm just an investor
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
seems like interesting project , good project with great team ,Let's see how it goes on the future!
Activity: 242
The project wants to create a single register of antiquarian things and enable people to trade these things through their platform
Sounds very cool, are you the representative of this project?
Hello everyone, very interesting project, I want to know more about it
Greetings, I recommend that you read the white paper
Hello everyone, very interesting project, I want to know more about it
Activity: 322
Good afternoon everyone. I like this project, its idea of ​​safe exchange of rare things is excellent.
Hello, Appyaak.
I also like the idea of ​​this project.
Are you also involved with creativity, once interested in this topic?
Yes you guessed. I am a very creative person. I write pictures and are fond of live music. And than you are carried away?
And I write amateur fantasy stories and collect old coins. What kind of literature do you prefer?
I like the prose of the early twentieth century. Erich Maria Remarque, Gösset and other authors. And what do you prefer?
I like popular science books and fanatics. One of my favorite authors is the Strugatsky brothers from the Soviet Union. What music do you listen?
Oh, my tastes in music are very diverse. I listen to everything, from country to synthwave. Do you think that codex will attract a lot of creative people?
Oh, I'm sure of that. This project opens great prospects for creators.
Oh, well then I wish good luck to the project and the developers. We will believe that it will be so.
Personally, I will try to develop this topic in every possible way. For example, I already invested in codex.
Activity: 369
Good afternoon everyone. I like this project, its idea of ​​safe exchange of rare things is excellent.
Hello, Appyaak.
Yes you guessed. I am a very creative person. I write pictures and are fond of live music. And than you are carried away?
And I write amateur fantasy stories and collect old coins. What kind of literature do you prefer?
I like the prose of the early twentieth century. Erich Maria Remarque, Gösset and other authors. And what do you prefer?
I like popular science books and fanatics. One of my favorite authors is the Strugatsky brothers from the Soviet Union. What music do you listen?
Oh, my tastes in music are very diverse. I listen to everything, from country to synthwave. Do you think that codex will attract a lot of creative people?
Oh, well then I wish good luck to the project and the developers. We will believe that it will be so.
Activity: 322
Hello, Appyaak.
Activity: 369
Hello, Appyaak.
Pages:
Jump to: