Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 34. (Read 65311 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031
Portugal was just added!

Any requests for other countries (except USA which we are already working on)?

Thank you.

At the moment I'm calling Liechtenstein, but tomorrow I'll start calling the Portuguese number.

It's the cheapest one!

864 satoshis a minute?
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Portugal was just added!

Any requests for other countries (except USA which we are already working on)?
Activity: 322
I will totally use this - as soon as you add USA
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I am already registered, another vote for a Portuguese number.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 4442
**In BTC since 2013**
Crap. I made a mistake. I meant 0.0008 EUR, not 0.008 EUR. Still worthwhile?

So ... is not as attractive ... would need 500 minutes to get about 40 cents.
But it is not bad. If you can improve a little more, it would be nice.
legendary

Well, calls are free, I guess a number in Portugal will do in the time we can't call to Liechtenstein.

But I have to say, it was easier to "sell" as 0.008 EUR a minute, hehe.
Any chance to get a number in Portugal?

I'm currently calling to Liechtenstein, as it's the highest paying, but I can only call between 9pm-9am, and weekends, a portuguese number would be great.

Do you plan to include a referral program?

We could, but need more users for Portugal. 10 users would be nice to have in the beginning. Can you get your friends onboard or activate the Portugese bitcoin community? Smiley

Payout would be the equivalent of 0.008 EUR per minute.

Referral: no, but you can just give your PIN to other callers and their minutes will end up on your account.

That's a pretty good rate, it's like mining at 5000 MH/s minus the cost of the hardware and the electricity bill.

I don't know anyone interested in bitcoin, but I've opened a topic in the Portuguese section, I guess this forum is the best place to find people in Portugal interested in bitcoin, because our bitcoin community is really small...

joker_josue, can you reach more people?

A referral scheme would be great, please consider.  Smiley

legendary

I'm currently calling to Liechtenstein, as it's the highest paying, but I can only call between 9pm-9am, and weekends, a portuguese number would be great.

We could, but need more users for Portugal. 10 users would be nice to have in the beginning. Can you get your friends onboard or activate the Portugese bitcoin community? Smiley

Referral: no, but you can just give your PIN to other callers and their minutes will end up on your account.

That's a pretty good rate, it's like mining at 5000 MH/s minus the cost of the hardware and the electricity bill.

I don't know anyone interested in bitcoin, but I've opened a topic in the Portuguese section, I guess this forum is the best place to find people in Portugal interested in bitcoin, because our bitcoin community is really small...

joker_josue, can you reach more people?

A referral scheme would be great, please consider.  Smiley
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
I'm from Portugal and I'm also interested.  Roll Eyes

available until one number for Portugal, I can connect to Portugual of the countries listed, right?

Ok, so 2 users so far. :-)  But we need a couple more.

Yes, you can call any of the numbers in the other countries. But of course it only makes economically sense if you pay less per minute than the payout is.

yes ... I at certain hours of the day, not paid for some countries

available until one number for Portugal, I can connect to Portugual of the countries listed, right?

Ok, so 2 users so far. :-)  But we need a couple more.

Yes, you can call any of the numbers in the other countries. But of course it only makes economically sense if you pay less per minute than the payout is.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

legendary

We're trying to add the US asap.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
So do you support calls in the US it only lists the following countries currently.

Austria

BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00002684 BTC. That's equal to 0.00290946 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00113784 LTC. That's equal to 0.00269931 USD according to btc-e.com.
Finland

BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00004880 BTC. That's equal to 0.00528992 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00206880 LTC. That's equal to 0.00490783 USD according to btc-e.com.
Germany

BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00001464 BTC. That's equal to 0.00158698 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00062064 LTC. That's equal to 0.00147235 USD according to btc-e.com.
Liechtenstein

BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00012200 BTC. That's equal to 0.01322480 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00517200 LTC. That's equal to 0.01226959 USD according to btc-e.com.
Morocco

BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00003660 BTC. That's equal to 0.00396744 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00155160 LTC. That's equal to 0.00368088 USD according to btc-e.com.

How to register on the website?

By clicking on "Register". Does the menu/link in the upper right corner not show up in your browser?

Direct link: https://www.coinbycall.com/register
Activity: 281

How to register on the website?
We have just launched CoinByCall.com.

Turn your unlimited/free minutes plan into BTC or LTC! No expensive premium numbers, just normal landline numbers that are included in your plan and are therefore free to call for you. We pay out every 5 minutes at a configurable threshold as low as 0.01 BTC / 0.5 LTC.

Currently available countries as of this writing: Austria, Finland, Germany, Liechtenstein, Morocco.

FAQ

How does CoinByCall work?
CoinByCall allows you to earn BTC/LTC by calling landline (a.k.a. fixed-line) telephone numbers in several countries. CoinByCall only makes economically sense for you if you hold an unlimited/free landline minutes plan from your mobile/landline/VoIP provider. If you should have unlimited or free minutes when calling landlines in any of the countries that we currently offer, then you can actually transform your free minutes into BTC/LTC. Let's say you are with T-Mobile in Germany and you pay 5 EUR per month for your unlimited minutes plan, which includes all calls to landline numbers within Germany. At our current payout rate of around 0.000048 BTC per minute, which translates into 0.0015 USD (0.0011 EUR) at the time of this writing, you could call our German landline numbers for 4600 minutes and you would have refinanced your plan. Every minute that you call on top of that is BTC/LTC in your pocket.

How is this possible? How does CoinByCall earn money?
When you call our numbers you will find that we actually broadcast the livestream of a larger radio station in the particular country that you called. The radio stations pay us a small amount for every new listener respectively for every minute a new listener stays connected to their stream, and we pass on the better part of that amount to you.

Will you sell my number, send me unsolicited SMS, spam, advertisements etc.?
No, we won't. If you're worried, just don't transmit your caller ID. And if you're even more worried, you could just get a prepaid SIM card with an unlimited plan and use that for calling.

How often/long can I call?
We don't impose any limitations. But most providers will disconnect you after 120 minutes. You can just redial afterwards.

Can I call simultaneously from different lines/SIMs/providers?
Yes, no limitations there either.

How/when will I get paid?
Set the currency you want to get paid in, either BTC or LTC. Set the threshold you want to get paid at. Once your balance has reached the threshold, the amount will be sent to your BTC or LTC address automatically. We process the payouts automatically every 5 minutes, 24 hours per day. Please note that each user has 2 balances, one for BTC and for LTC which cannot be converted to each other. We recommend that you already make up your mind in the beginning whether you want to receive BTC or LTC, but of course you are free to switch anytime.

Can I send you massive amounts of calls/minutes and get rich?
Theoretically, yes. But in practive, massive amounts of minutes usually means that the caller hacked into a PBX or into multiple Skype accounts and is now abusing these "free" minutes. Do NOT do that! FRAUDULENT CALLS WILL NOT GET PAID FOR! Plus, you put our service at risk, so in your own interest please do not send us stolen minutes. We observe incoming minutes/calls carefully based on several criteria and reserve the right to not pay you. In any case we will get in touch via eMail if there should be some anomalies. However, we don't have a problem if you tell your friends and family to buy prepaid SIM cards and if they call us using your CoinByCall PIN. Keep in mind that the stations pay us for real, unique listeners!

I don't have unlimited/free minutes to any of the countries you currently offer. Can you add my country?
Yes, there's a good chance that we can add your country. Contact us at [email protected] or just post in this thread.

I'm getting tired of entering my PIN every time I call. Can I automate this?
Yes, you can. Insert a pause sign between the number and your PIN code when saving the number in your contacts. For example +431200531234p525252 where 525252 is your PIN code. Use Google or look in your phones manual to find out how to insert a pause sign for your specific phone model.

Please ask if you have any questions. Feedback of any kind is appreciated! Smiley

http://www.CoinByCall.com
Pages:
Jump to: