Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 2. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Please provide mobile android app for coin market alert Sir.
It is very convenient if peoples just use the simple, light, and safe app, no need to clicks on the website anymore.

I saw some of projects made mobile app with crypto alert features.
I feel it more simple, useful and helpful.

Thank you very much before

Thanks for your feedback and we have apps in our roadmap. In order to bring our higher level account features and the alerts pool live, we need to build our own crypto index in order to have more flexibility.  We are currently already developing the index.  Once that's done, we will release our mobile apps. 
I think your project is really interesting and nice, I like your project. I want to ask what distinguishes your project from another project? and any country that works with your project.

Thanks for your message. We have an easy to use product which is currently used by thousands of users.  You can try it out here: https://coinmarkertalert.com
We have users in many countries.  Can you please tell us which other projects you are comparing us to and we can provide differences? 
Activity: 96
A very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in great demand! A good company with excellent marketing. The company inspires confidence,anyone who wants to succeed in this life. I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world.
What do you think of a great project? How do I expect it to benefit me? Just as this project is so great, why not try to learn about it?
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful ICO,
I hope the speed of this coin will grow in the market and go up, good luck to all developers!! #CMA
Activity: 29
I like this site so many useful options for coin price alert. It can smoothly in achieving success.
Activity: 16
I think your project is really interesting and nice, I like your project. I want to ask what distinguishes your project from another project? and any country that works with your project.
Activity: 12
Who do you consider to be your main competitor?
Activity: 19
Wow. I'm delighted with your project. It is something new. I will keep my eyes on it. It is well planned.
Activity: 22
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

CMA Tokens will start trading on August 1, 2018 on Token.store exchange.  CMA is a utility application tokens and not an asset token so we do not pay dividends. However, you will be able to build customized alerts, KPI's and tools and sell access to your tools to other members on the platform in exchange for CMA tokens.

And after how much time your beta version will be launch?
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

CMA Tokens will start trading on August 1, 2018 on Token.store exchange.  CMA is a utility application tokens and not an asset token so we do not pay dividends. However, you will be able to build customized alerts, KPI's and tools and sell access to your tools to other members on the platform in exchange for CMA tokens.
Activity: 22
what CMA is going to be in the nearest future? What can be said?
Activity: 14
the project is indeed a promising and I am sure that in the future will more and more support for this project and hopefully it can smoothly in achieving success.
Activity: 49
so far I see the project is able to raise funds well and I became convinced that the future will be more and more investors who believe and join in this project.
Activity: 11
expects this project for sales will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results, successful for this project.
Activity: 16
The ICO scheme looks very promising in my opinion this is the most favorable distribution of income. Are you guys working on exchanges listing?
Activity: 15
I got in this plan. I'm interested to watch how the developers realize the idea!  Good luck guys!
Hi ! Looks very interesting.
Spotless project, interesting website!
Activity: 23
Good morning all. It seems of this plan will be better in the offing.
Logical design, irreproachable approach, very nice job.
copper member
Activity: 31
Looking forward for more upgrades! Interesting project, irreproachable activity!  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 24
This is a great project and I expect it to go places. A lot of people have lost quite a fortune from the volatility of the crypto space...having an alert service would thus save the portfolio and ultimately blood pressure of some people
Hi. I have checked all the points of your business and all is really very nice!
Pages:
Jump to: