Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 3. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Wow! I've heard that this technology is very popular now, but I did not think it was that much! It turns out that it plays a huge role in the current
economic state of the world, I would like to know more about it.

yeah, it plays a major role in the crypto space so to speak, anybody that's into crypto has come in contact with other similar app that already in the market such as blockfolio, delta app etc, if you want to keep yourself update about the current status of market without having to login to exchange every now and then, yes, this apps are very useful and CoinMarketAlert is even adding more features to what is already available.
This project has a pretty good idea and it is slowly building up its community, which is quite positive for new projects. I believe this is the time when the project manager should come up with good strategies to promote this project to grow stronger in the new market trend.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the other investments.
This company growth prospects
Activity: 30
Activity: 42
So until now how many users have registered??
Activity: 27
Activity: 18
A set of necessary tools and software, knowledge and skills,all this is in this platform. As well as an interesting and popular idea that will undoubtedly help the project to achieve all its goals.
Activity: 60
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 37
A great market space to be addressed by Blockchain...Best of Luck team…
Activity: 44
How much do you think this project will collect during the crowdsale?
copper member
Activity: 50
What is the minimal pay to invest? How can I exchange CMA tokens for fiat or other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This will be similar service like coinmarketcap? Or users will can buy crypto on your site as well? And why we need tokens here?

CoinMarketAlert.com is a cyptocurrency price alert system. It can issue email and push notifications to connected devices on over 1,400 cryptocurrencies dependent on parameters set by users. It comes out of the box with various levels and types of alerts. It can also notify users of changes on the value of their portfolio. Our alert system pulls data from CoinMarketCap’s API, a platform that aggregates coin prices from major crypto exchanges around the world. Launched to the public in Jan 2018, CoinMarketAlert currently helps almost 10,000 customers protect their cryptocurrency investments. We are currently sending our over 70,000 Alerts per day.

Besides our easy to use and increasing price alert tools which are currently used by many, we are developing into a platform in which as an experienced trader and crypto investor, you will be able to assist newer crypto investors and traders by creating your own customized kpi's, tracking tools, dashboards, alerts, algorithmic alerts and training systems.

Then, you will be able to sell these tools within the Alert Pool in return for CMA tokens.  Our users are also rewarded CMA tokens as they create alerts and we have plans in our roadmap to create our own CoinMarkertIndex and crypto miner exchange which all will involve our token.  Additionally, we offer free embeddable alerts where other website owners can offer our full set of crypto alerts for to their users. Our roadmap is huge and we intend to fulfill our targets.

These functionalities makes the work easier where such alert signals alarm us at the right time to make a right trade where the timing to make a transaction is highly necesssary to achieve success.

Nice project, the community members are the first to be benefited this alert tool can help a lot for us hopefully this project is going to success.
Activity: 57
Hi, I really liked your project, idea, layout, team work, in general everything is at a very high level!
I would like to take part in it. What currencies will you take ??
Activity: 61
Hi, I've been following your project and decided that I will become an investor and will take part in its activities, so I'm curious how far the preparations have been made already for this project?  In % please, if it is possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I honestly think that's the best thing about this project is the fact it is easy to understand, it's perfectly accessible even for newcomers, right?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Wow! I've heard that this technology is very popular now, but I did not think it was that much! It turns out that it plays a huge role in the current

yeah, it plays a major role in the crypto space so to speak, anybody that's into crypto has come in contact with other similar app that already in the market such as blockfolio, delta app etc, if you want to keep yourself update about the current status of market without having to login to exchange every now and then, yes, this apps are very useful and CoinMarketAlert is even adding more features to what is already available.
Activity: 59
Activity: 72
How many coins required for a masternode?
Activity: 51
What about the legalization? Are you guys officially registered as the company? If so where?

How will investors benefit from acquiring your tokens?
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
Very useful site! But at first it was very difficult to understand, because there is too much information on the page. Keep improving and you will succeed!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The pre-sale is already started and as of now, they only managed to sold 600k of CMA tokens. They also offered 75% discounts in which will be a good opportunity to buy. But it seems that the collections are slow. I wonder what are the plans of the team right now to have a good output on their sales. Just my own opinion.

selling 12.68% of total tokens and still 6 days for Pre-sale to end is not bad, however offering 75% discounts is kinda high and will make problem for them when this stage ends because when people that know there are some people who get with 75% discounts in Pre-sale. I think they sould expand the period for this discounts until they sold lot of tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: