Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 33. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I was wondering, if there will be any restrictions on trader’s actions, information about which is available to everyone?
As far as I know, the information about investment will be absolutely transparent. The access to it will get everyone, who wants it.
So, it turns out, that even my direct competitor can go to my profile and start to follow my model, in order to learn my style of investing and to copy it.

It is possible theoretically. However, if you have been offering users your models successfully for a long time, they will prefer you to some newbie with no reputation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. I was wondering, if there will be any restrictions on trader’s actions, information about which is available to everyone?
As far as I know, the information about investment will be absolutely transparent. The access to it will get everyone, who wants it.
So, it turns out, that even my direct competitor can go to my profile and start to follow my model, in order to learn my style of investing and to copy it.
Activity: 196
Activity: 224
As far as I understand the platform is going to pay fees for all the transactions and money transferring between exchanges. Who is going to cover it?
Activity: 406
Hi. Will I be able to compare the results of different traders on your platform? Or will I have to find an outside source for that?
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
Hi, is there a mask for ERC20 wallet?
What do you mean? Cov tokens are based on ERC20 standard and I would recommend to use metamask extension for your security when you trade something,not only COV tokens.

Contract address ?
Symbol?
Decimals?
Activity: 406
Will trader be able to hide certain parts of his investment history? Or is all the information going to be it available for everyone?
Activity: 266
Good Day. Are you going to have traders rating on your platform? What information are you going to use to create it?
Activity: 266
Does trader have to pay anything to create a model? You know if they don't have to pay for anything it's unfair for investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
What do you mean? Cov tokens are based on ERC20 standard and I would recommend to use metamask extension for your security when you trade something,not only COV tokens.
Hi. I don't really understand why the team is not having post-ICO? There is a demand for that.

I hope this demand will influence positively on Cov token price after listing on exchanges. Don't miss chance to buy it immediately after listing
Activity: 252
Good Day. When is it going to be possible to sell tokens in secondary markets?
You can do it starting January 20, so in two weeks.
Activity: 224
Good Day. When is it going to be possible to sell tokens in secondary markets?
Activity: 294
Hi. I don't really understand why the team is not having post-ICO? There is a demand for that.

It’s simple: we don't have any more tokens to sell.
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
If traders needs to connect the models to different exchanges they will have to contact technical support of each exchange?
I think Covesting will take care of it, so let's see which exchanges will be compatible with API and then talk about it. Now keep waiting for platform release
Will you have any special marketing department that will be engaged in promoting particular platform’s traders outside the platform itself?
No, it is not needed. If trader wants, he can promote himself outside platform, but Covesting priority for now is promoting platform and it's services, not any particular trader.
Activity: 624
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
After I add my token into MEW,  it disappears again when I unlock my wallet. But the token balance is visible on ethplorer.io ... why does it keep disappearing even after adding custom token ? Anyone can clarify this
My guess is that as you are not editing the actual web page when you ad a custome token  that it is cookies or something like that and it is not persistant.

Just be patient as soon as MEW recognize or records the COV tokens it will be automatically viewable on your wallet and you don't need to add custom tokens again.
Pages:
Jump to: