Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 32. (Read 24738 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Any news about possible exchanges? I hope Covesting listed in as many as possible to get good profit.

As already communicated earlier, the Covesting tokens will be trading on hitbtc from 20th Jan.I hope they could have a talk with Binance and get it listed on day one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
The team already take note about this. Just wait for the announcement and keep hodling 😀
Merit: 100
Hi there. I’ve heard that it will be possible to view all the news of crypto-currency world in a personal account. Will user be able to choose the list of magazines themselves?
I’m sure that fine tuning of all the elements of personal account including the news section will be added, but obviously it isn’t the most important task.
I’ve got a suggestion: maybe you should charge a fee from the magazines the article of which are shown in Covesting personal account?

Theoretically, it’s possible to create such a tool, but the magazines will agree to pay only of the users will follow the links to their resources, it will be inconvenient for many people.
Yeah, advertisement is the only source of income for most of them. By the way, does anybody know if there will be advertisement on the platform?
Merit: 11
Wow, love how this project is growing in popularity. The ICO should be a huge success. Keep up the good work in spreading the word. We will be taking on Finance (with a B) very soon. Go BiTTo 👍
Activity: 392
Hi there. I’ve heard that it will be possible to view all the news of crypto-currency world in a personal account. Will user be able to choose the list of magazines themselves?
I’m sure that fine tuning of all the elements of personal account including the news section will be added, but obviously it isn’t the most important task.
I’ve got a suggestion: maybe you should charge a fee from the magazines the article of which are shown in Covesting personal account?

Theoretically, it’s possible to create such a tool, but the magazines will agree to pay only of the users will follow the links to their resources, it will be inconvenient for many people.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any news about possible exchanges? I hope Covesting listed in as many as possible to get good profit.
Activity: 238
Hi there. Are you planning to conduct the post-ICO? You still can issue tokens, as far as I understand.
If we issue even a little number of tokens, the pace of growth of its value will be reduced significantly, so tokens won’t be issued anymore.
Activity: 196
Hi there. Are you planning to conduct the post-ICO? You still can issue tokens, as far as I understand.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Hello. Is the chart of trader’s success interactive, or it just displays the ups and downs?
Please, check MVP and wait for official release of platform. I bet it should be interactive. Keep staying with Covesting Smiley
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Will I be able to begin copying the investments before my account and my billing information are verified on Covesting? I don't want to miss the best deals.
Activity: 266
I have a question about copyrights. Do traders need to make an agreement, in which they allow third parties to copy of their investments?
Activity: 224
Hello. Is the chart of trader’s success interactive, or it just displays the ups and downs?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
COV token price around $3.50 to $5 upon listing is a fairly conserative price guess IMO

If it is on hitbtc, I would say yes, as they are good with price manipulation of token only available on their exchange.Just compare tokens which are only available on hitbtc and see for yourself
Activity: 308
COV token price around $3.50 to $5 upon listing is a fairly conserative price guess IMO
Hello. Who can tell me, how many tokens were sold at the ICO?
Yes, I can do that. 15 million tokens were sold. That is all, that was offered for sale.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello. Who can tell me, how many tokens were sold at the ICO?
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. I was wondering, if there will be any restrictions on trader’s actions, information about which is available to everyone?
As far as I know, the information about investment will be absolutely transparent. The access to it will get everyone, who wants it.
So, it turns out, that even my direct competitor can go to my profile and start to follow my model, in order to learn my style of investing and to copy it.

It is possible theoretically. However, if you have been offering users your models successfully for a long time, they will prefer you to some newbie with no reputation.
However, maybe it would be better to give traders an opportunity to conceal certain elements of their investments? As for me, this will make the competition fairer.
Pages:
Jump to: