Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 34. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
If traders needs to connect the models to different exchanges they will have to contact technical support of each exchange?

I think you don't need to do that because
traders just need to create an account
on the Covesting platform and continue
trading while the platform will copy all your
trades.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If traders needs to connect the models to different exchanges they will have to contact technical support of each exchange?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
After I add my token into MEW,  it disappears again when I unlock my wallet. But the token balance is visible on ethplorer.io ... why does it keep disappearing even after adding custom token ? Anyone can clarify this
My guess is that as you are not editing the actual web page when you ad a custome token  that it is cookies or something like that and it is not persistant.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
After I add my token into MEW,  it disappears again when I unlock my wallet. But the token balance is visible on ethplorer.io ... why does it keep disappearing even after adding custom token ? Anyone can clarify this
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
This is a promising new project if successful will bring huge profits to investors. I am considering adding other factors to decide to invest in this project. Please share the best information about your project so that investors have more ideas to decide on investing in COVESTING.
Activity: 224
Why don’t you create a kind of adviser which will help to choose the model? It would help the newcomer to choose the most appropriate model answering simple question.
Activity: 224
Hi there. Which filters for comparison of the models will be available? I know that newcomers don’t need them, but they will be of use for more experienced traders.
Activity: 266
Will you have any special marketing department that will be engaged in promoting particular platform’s traders outside the platform itself?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Can traders make short descriptions of their portfolios themselves? It will help them to attract clients.
Activity: 406
What approximate amount of time will testing of the platform take? I’m afraid it can be too long ‘cause I’m already eager to invest!
Activity: 280
Hi there. Will you be registered in any big western country or will you prefer to obtain a license of an island state?
Activity: 336
Hey. Your ICO should be over on January 15. Today it’s January 4, but it’s already closed. Why?
The reason is that all the tokens issued are sold.
Activity: 266
Hey. Your ICO should be over on January 15. Today it’s January 4, but it’s already closed. Why?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. I’ve heard that the average speed of copying of an investment will be no more than several seconds. Is it right? 
I don’t think that such a speed will be used at the very launch of the platform. First of all it will be necessary to test the servers.
But if everything will really operate so fast, it will be so much easier. Why are you against such a decision? 
Covesting is the first platform of its kind, it has to be tested first and then it must be slowly automated. Anyway, I’m against the rush.
Okay, you’re right, especially from the point of view of reputation. By the way, can anybody tell me if the platform developed its software itself or bought it from the third-party manufactures?
They develop it buy themself, you can't trust third-party when we talk about such project. They are really experienced in this field, so nobody besides them can apply all the features of their vision in reality
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. I’ve heard that the average speed of copying of an investment will be no more than several seconds. Is it right? 
I don’t think that such a speed will be used at the very launch of the platform. First of all it will be necessary to test the servers.
At the beginning they promised to present manual models, and after things get done they will release copy-trading.
Activity: 252
But if everything will really operate so fast, it will be so much easier. Why are you against such a decision? 
Covesting is the first platform of its kind, it has to be tested first and then it must be slowly automated. Anyway, I’m against the rush.
Okay, you’re right, especially from the point of view of reputation. By the way, can anybody tell me if the platform developed its software itself or bought it from the third-party manufactures?
Pages:
Jump to: