Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 40. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What personal data will it be necessary to specify in order to register on the platform and how long will it take to verify?
I gonna make you glad – it takes no more than a couple of minutes, you just have to fill in a standard form where only “e-mail address” and “password” fields are mandatory.

Will it be possible to log in with the help of Google + or Facebook? It’s easier for me to remember their logs and pass than invent new ones for each site.
As far as I know, there will be such an option. Covesting does its best for the users.
Guys tell me please will it be possible to use Twitter or Instagram to log in?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. What personal data will it be necessary to specify in order to register on the platform and how long will it take to verify?
I gonna make you glad – it takes no more than a couple of minutes, you just have to fill in a standard form where only “e-mail address” and “password” fields are mandatory.

Will it be possible to log in with the help of Google + or Facebook? It’s easier for me to remember their logs and pass than invent new ones for each site.
As far as I know, there will be such an option. Covesting does its best for the users.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31

Activity: 280
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello! How many are left before the end of Iko? How much money in dollars is collected at the moment?
the site says that it has collected 92.9%. That is, they almost collected the maximum capitalization, which is 18. 8 million dollars.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hello! How many are left before the end of Iko? How much money in dollars is collected at the moment?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
fees are going very fast - it's good! now is the sixth stage. It's almost finished. tell me, but how many stages will there be?
It is the last one stage. They just reached hard cap, I guess in a week they will collect total amount, so hurry up if you are going to invest
thanks for the answer. I already managed to buy myself a cov token with a bonus. but those who did not have time to advise me to hurry. I think that the fees will finish before the appointed time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
whether everyone has no official token. may enjoy the services provided by your platform
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Let's say I follow several models of a trader. Will he be able to provide me with more favorable terms for the next subscription?
No, it is not possible , because Covesting determines the rules. Trader makes profit, but don't set up any conditions.
Activity: 266
Let's say I follow several models of a trader. Will he be able to provide me with more favorable terms for the next subscription?
fees are going very fast - it's good! now is the sixth stage. It's almost finished. tell me, but how many stages will there be?
It is the last one stage. They just reached hard cap, I guess in a week they will collect total amount, so hurry up if you are going to invest
Hi,

Are you trying to copy-cat zulutrade and etoro for crypto tradings?

Your tokens are selling really fast. People wants to be rich-right-now Cheesy

Do you have MVP to check it?

Check out Covesting web site, they have announced MVP around 3 weeks ago, it has friendly UI design, very attractive
Activity: 336

2017 has been an incredible year for all of us at Covesting. We never could have imagined the success and accomplishments  we have achieved in just a short period of time.
✅ Read more:
https://medium.com/@Covesting/covestings-year-end-review-and-beyond-d71de7d6d913
Hi there. How can I compare different models of different traders? I'm interested in specific parameters.
Did you check our MVP, there is almost 100% copy of the future Covesting platform www.mvp.covesting.io
Is it possible to configure the model so that all my profit from this model will be used to invest again?

Profit will be made only after you fix it on the market after you fix trade and get your profit you can easily reinvest it
Hi there. Will a trader work with the interface of your platform, or will he need to use any sites of stock exchanges and perform his activities there?

Trader will continue to use his\her lovely exchange as usual but through API connection all his\her activity would be replicated to the covesting platform
Whats the hard cap now fixed by the team? As per the first post, it is 25k ETH and on the website, it says 90% reached and collected amount is 14k ETH.90% of 25k should be 22.5k, am I missing something here?

Hi! Our hard cap is 25k. It's a little bit complicated, don't forget to sum pre-ICO results of 3300 ETH and 2 000 were moved to another wallet for operating purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Whats the hard cap now fixed by the team? As per the first post, it is 25k ETH and on the website, it says 90% reached and collected amount is 14k ETH.90% of 25k should be 22.5k, am I missing something here?
Activity: 392
 Hi there. Will a trader work with the interface of your platform, or will he need to use any sites of stock exchanges and perform his activities there?
Pages:
Jump to: