Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 38. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. What is the minimum amount of tokens that I can buy at the sale?
Activity: 294
Hello. I’ve read in the WP that ICO ends on December 24, but today is January 1. What happened?
The project team decided to extend the sale until January 15.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello. I’ve read in the WP that ICO ends on December 24, but today is January 1. What happened?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Will people subscribed to a certain trader somehow influence his decisions? It’s important for understanding the process itself.
No, they won’t. It’d be irrational in terms of time management. After all, a trader has experience which most of his subscribers don’t have.
But if they explained all subscribers what motivates a particular trader to make such decisions, it would be ten times simpler.
The platform provides traders with tools for this purpose. They can run their own blog or even record training videos.
It's incredibly cool. Perhaps it's worth providing them with an opportunity to make online broadcasts in order to let them explain their actions step-by-step?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Will people subscribed to a certain trader somehow influence his decisions? It’s important for understanding the process itself.
No, they won’t. It’d be irrational in terms of time management. After all, a trader has experience which most of his subscribers don’t have.
But if they explained all subscribers what motivates a particular trader to make such decisions, it would be ten times simpler.
The platform provides traders with tools for this purpose. They can run their own blog or even record training videos.
Activity: 364
Activity: 292
Merit: 265
Congrats to Covesting team for reaching the hard cap of 25k ETH well before the ICO end date.
Are we going to see early trading of COV tokens on hitbtc as the sale is already over?

We still have to be patient because the new COV Token will start trading on HitBTC on January 20th.

Congrats Covesting Team has achieving hard cap.
And Happy new year Guys....
will the coin be added to larger stock exchanges? to start, hitbtc is not bad, but I would like to see bittrex or binance or polonex)

The dev could pay to get listed on bittrex, but poloniex doesn't accept payment to list coins. There's no way to tell if poloniex will list it, only the exchange owner knows.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Congrats to Covesting team for reaching the hard cap of 25k ETH well before the ICO end date.
Are we going to see early trading of COV tokens on hitbtc as the sale is already over?

We still have to be patient because the new COV Token will start trading on HitBTC on January 20th.

will the coin be added to larger stock exchanges? to start, hitbtc is not bad, but I would like to see bittrex or binance or polonex)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

I look forward to bidding. I hope that the coin will fly to the moon, and if not, it will be a great chance to buy up)
Activity: 406
If a trader have a partner program with a certain exchange, won’t it violate the terms of the agreement of your platform?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. Can trader include in his model any exchange, or will there be a certain list of partner stock exchanges?
Activity: 574
Good afternoon. It’s only one day left until the end of the sale, right?

No, there’re two weeks more, but the number of tokens reduces.

The ICO has successfully completed!
the hardcap reached

Congratulation guys...for the team and devs. Has the token listed in any exchange yet?
Activity: 266
I don’t trust anonymous traders. Maybe you should oblige them to make at least any part of the personal data publicly available?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. What data should a trader provide in order to get the opportunity to create a model on your platform?
Activity: 224
Okay, the commission for the first deposit is a quite good method of monetization, but I'm still wondering what the funds received from the commissions will be allocated to.
Activity: 224
Hi there. Is 2% commission charged from a deposit in the same currency with which I replenish the account, or is it converted to the tokens of your platform?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Is it mandatory to connect all the three wallets (ETH, BTC and COV) to my account? Or is a wallet with your platform’s tokens enough?

Wallet with COV is enough.  Btw, have you participated in ICO? I know many people missed it, because they didn't expect reaching hard cap before January.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Hi there. Platforms in this area usually offer users a first deposit bonus. Will there be anything like that on Covesting?
I think offering bonuses with conditions is more appropriate for gabling sites and scam projects, but Covesting is absolutely another story, so I believe, that will not such bonuses, but maybe some reduced fees and trial period- it is that I want.
Pages:
Jump to: