Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 42. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 131
apparently, these reports are sent by the bots.
I am sure that if write that the one who will send the report in this thread, after this my message, he automatically drops out of the bounty.
And even this will not stop them.

In my opinion it's best decision!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
the project plan is very interesting and very promising, I might be a little investing in this project, because all I see is so interesting and very nice, I hope there will be the same as the roadmap
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How much do you plan to spend on attracting new traders? Sooner or later you’ll need them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
apparently, these reports are sent by the bots.
I am sure that if write that the one who will send the report in this thread, after this my message, he automatically drops out of the bounty.
And even this will not stop them.
Activity: 336
Why wouldn’t you just set up a buy-back mechanism and then sell tokens some time later in order to increase the profit of the platform and reduce the commission?

Sorry didn't catch your question, we plan to use buyback and burn mechanism from profits made via platform for supporting the price of COV on exchanges
Is this the official thread for Covesting and what happend to the OP(covesting) account who used to respond to each of the queries?

Yes, it's COVESTING official thread and new account, the last account was banned and thread was deleted by administration due to high activity from bountiers in the main thread
Activity: 266
Why wouldn’t you just set up a buy-back mechanism and then sell tokens some time later in order to increase the profit of the platform and reduce the commission?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
PLEASE STOP POSTING REPORTS HERE!!! BOUNTY THREAD LOCATED HERE https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27149492
Apparently people do not see this post,
they continue publish social reports
probably the best way is would be write PM for them + write this with big letters on the 1st page.
Activity: 798
Hi there. What will happen to tokens received by the platform from the profits of each investor?

Covesting is going to burn some tokens in order to increase future price of COV. It is clearly stated in WP. You can check it and find more detailed information about % of burning
Activity: 280
Hi there. What will happen to tokens received by the platform from the profits of each investor?
Kim
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This is a fine coin. I will join here and will be keeping an eye on the community from this point forward. I do hope I will be qualified after joining all the available channels for this coin. Thank you and good luck to all.
Activity: 350
It looks like the project is running smoothly and is in great demand by investors so I think this project is going to be a success and the investors will probably get considerable profit. as long as there is still a chance I think there is no harm in following his project.
Activity: 798
Hope you will restore old thread, as it was full of information, but now some newbies will be asking the same questions , which were answered 100 times.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is this the official thread for Covesting and what happend to the OP(covesting) account who used to respond to each of the queries?
Let’s say I got a certain amount of profit. 10% of profit will be automatically allocated to the platform, and will the rest be transferred to my account?
You’ve forgotten about 18% for traders whose models you follow. Consequently, you get 72% of profit that you’ve received.

Okay, thank you for warning. Will I get profit in the same currency which I used to invest? For example, if a trader invested in ETN, will I also get ETN?
No, all the profit is converted to Covesting tokens automatically in order to simplify its distribution among a trader, an investor and the platform itself.

Very well, and the last question is the following: can I immediately withdraw my profit or use it to replenish an account of a certain model? Or will there be a certain period of freezing?

no time limits for that, you can rather reinvest those amount or withdraw from the platform
It's very good that we restored the thread so quickly! What are the causes of the destruction of the old thread? Will the bounty thread be rebuilt?
reasons are on the top of the current thread, bounty thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27149492
Good afternoon. What is the bonus on purchase of tokens at the moment?
It’s 13%, but it will be reduced after the end of the current round of sales, won’t it?
next stage is number 6, without any discount, you can track current status via our web www.covesting.io
Good afternoon. What is the bonus on purchase of tokens at the moment?

Current discount 13%
PLEASE STOP POSTING REPORTS HERE!!! BOUNTY THREAD LOCATED HERE https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27149492
Pages:
Jump to: