Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 37. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. What is the current rate of the token to ETH?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. What is your hard-cap sales?
If nothing has changed, then 15 million tokens sold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. What is your hard-cap sales?
Hello. Can I manually refuse certain trader solutions so that they are not copied to my account?
You can simply unsubscribe from the model, and then, if the mood appears, subscribe to it again.
No, I meant the mechanism by which I will receive notices every time a trader makes an investment to give up some of them.

In terms of the platform, it will be incredibly unprofitable, because 70 percent of all users will prefer full automation.
Yes, we can not disagree with you here, the mechanism of full manual control would cost Covesting a large sum. And you do not tell me if I'm charged for leaving the model?
Activity: 252
Hello. Can I manually refuse certain trader solutions so that they are not copied to my account?
You can simply unsubscribe from the model, and then, if the mood appears, subscribe to it again.
No, I meant the mechanism by which I will receive notices every time a trader makes an investment to give up some of them.

In terms of the platform, it will be incredibly unprofitable, because 70 percent of all users will prefer full automation.
Activity: 252
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
why is the coin already traded on https://etherdelta.com/#0xe2fb6529ef566a080e6d23de0bd351311087d567-ETH? Is it possible to trade there? I would like to hear the answer from the team.
Activity: 238
Will Covesting have a kind of a premium account for traders which will allow them to be displayed higher in the list? As for me, I believe that it’s unnecessary.
Hello. I'm wondering what determines the position of my model in search results? What sorting options do you offer to potential investors?
Activity: 280
If a trader suspends operation of his own model, for example, he has a vacation, will this model still be displayed in search results or not?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. As far as I understand, you’ll have a very complex search engine on the platform. Will there be any filters understandable even for beginners?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Does the trader pay a certain fee for creation of a model? I think this would be a fair decision.
Trader just trades and receive profit based on his results, 18% of all profit gained he receive. I don't think it's a fair decision, all of Covesting rules regarding commissions is enough
Activity: 224
Does the trader pay a certain fee for creation of a model? I think this would be a fair decision.
Activity: 224
Hi there! Is the number of models that can be provided by a single trader limited? I think that it should depend on trader’s success.
Activity: 392
An interesting idea, now there is so much information that a division of labor is necessary. I will look at the results of the work and if the platform will work with pleasure I will use it. Good luck!
Okay, the commission for the first deposit is a quite good method of monetization, but I'm still wondering what the funds received from the commissions will be allocated to.
Patricularly they will be allocated to burning program in order to increase COV token price. It is clearly stated in WP and this is a part of COV smart contract
Good afternoon. What is the minimum amount of tokens that I can buy at the sale?
You can not buy tokens right now, because ICO is finished, they collected hard cap. But wait a bit, till 20th of January, you will be able to buy COV after listing on HitBtc
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. What is the minimum amount of tokens that I can buy at the sale?
At the moment it is 52 tokens for 0.1 ETN.
Pages:
Jump to: