Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 35. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What amount of means did you manage to collect during the sale?
Judging by the fact that the hard cap was 25 000 ETH and it was reached, the sum is 25 000 ETH.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. What amount of means did you manage to collect during the sale?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Are traders obliged to display their real names? I would prefer to use a pseudonym – those, who follow your model are incredibly aggressive usually.
I think it's up to you. I would also prefer to remain anonymous and think that we will be able to do this.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Good afternoon. Does the platform plan to conduct a post-ICO?

and what is the point, if ico completed early and they sold absolutely all the coins. who did not have time to buy, will now buy much more expensive on stock exchanges.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I have heard, that all my profit from investments will be automatically converted into Covesting’s tokens. Is that true?
Yes, of course. As for me, that is a great step, especially in the light of it has positive effect on token’s value.
I wonder if we can raise the money not only by following trader, but also by additional growth of COV token at the same time. How do you think, is it possible?
Good afternoon. Will there be someone controlling, that investments within a model are made exactly by a trader, and not by someone else using his account?
That is impossible to control, don't you know? Trader pass only primary selection based on statements, but how would you control who exactly trading instead of him? only profit or losses result's can show it
Are traders obliged to display their real names? I would prefer to use a pseudonym – those, who follow your model are incredibly aggressive usually.
It is up to you, you can keep staying anonymous and nobody will know your real name, this is not prohibited according to Covesting rules.
Activity: 266
Hypothetically, can I make links to my social network visible for platform’s users, but, at the same time, invisible for moderators?
Activity: 238
Hello. Suppose, I want to delete my wallet from the platform and then to link another one. Will I need to go through a verification procedure once more?
Activity: 406
What information about me do third parties get? For example, marketplaces, where cryptocurrencies are exchanged.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Will there be someone controlling, that investments within a model are made exactly by a trader, and not by someone else using his account?
Hello. Why do you need to pass all your profit through the assets contract? I think, that if you decide to send it directly as intended, it will be more rationally.
Activity: 196
I have heard, that all my profit from investments will be automatically converted into Covesting’s tokens. Is that true?
Yes, of course. As for me, that is a great step, especially in the light of it has positive effect on token’s value.
But, suppose, that I want to get my profit in another cryptocurrency. Why would you need to make the conversion compulsory?
Two types of fees – one is for the platform and one is for a trader, whose model you copy – are paid in platform’s tokens. If just these fees had been converted, they would have had to develop a complicated mechanism.
Got it. And will it be possible to exchange tokens for other currencies inside the platform? Or will we have to use a third-party exchanger?
Activity: 210
But, suppose, that I want to get my profit in another cryptocurrency. Why would you need to make the conversion compulsory?
Two types of fees – one is for the platform and one is for a trader, whose model you copy – are paid in platform’s tokens. If just these fees had been converted, they would have had to develop a complicated mechanism.
Activity: 210
Activity: 280
Activity: 392

No, now you can buy tokens only in the secondary market.
Pages:
Jump to: