Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 41. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Is it possible to configure the model so that all my profit from this model will be used to invest again?
Activity: 196
Hey. What number of tokens has already been sold at the moment?
As far as I can judge from the image on the site, there’re almost 10 million.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey. What number of tokens has already been sold at the moment?
Activity: 336
Hi there. How can I compare different models of different traders? I'm interested in specific parameters.
I heard that it will be possible to replenish the account on your platform with fiat money. Is it true? You know, it’s very strange that the account can be replenished with fiat money on the crypto-currencies trading platform.
I don’t know who told you this, but the developers didn’t announce such information and didn’t confirm it. It looks like you’re just mistaken.
Okay. In this case, can anybody list crypto-currencies that will be used to replenish the account?
If nothing has changed, there’re only 3 options: Bitcoin, ETH and Covesting tokens.
Thanks. And why not allow to replenish the account only with your tokens? And then convert them to other crypto-currencies for investment.
I heard that it will be possible to replenish the account on your platform with fiat money. Is it true? You know, it’s very strange that the account can be replenished with fiat money on the crypto-currencies trading platform.
I don’t know who told you this, but the developers didn’t announce such information and didn’t confirm it. It looks like you’re just mistaken.
Okay. In this case, can anybody list crypto-currencies that will be used to replenish the account?
If nothing has changed, there’re only 3 options: Bitcoin, ETH and Covesting tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is this the official thread for Covesting and what happend to the OP(covesting) account who used to respond to each of the queries?

Yes, it's COVESTING official thread and new account, the last account was banned and thread was deleted by administration due to high activity from bountiers in the main thread

Good we have a new thread now and I still see people posting social media bounty links and I would suggest you have a moderator deleted those posts rather than having the whole thread thrashed again.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Will the price of the tokens remain the same until the completion of the ICO?
No, it will increase by another 15% in the next round, so hurry up.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. Will the price of the tokens remain the same until the completion of the ICO?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
fees are going very fast - it's good! now is the sixth stage. It's almost finished. tell me, but how many stages will there be?
Activity: 406
Will traders be able to conclude agreements with exchanges directly, avoiding your platform? I believe that loyal traders should be a core of the platform.
Activity: 266
Hey. Can traders explain their subscribers why the amount of profit decreases? Graphics would hardly ever be understood by the newbie.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo
Hi,

Are you trying to copy-cat zulutrade and etoro for crypto tradings?

Your tokens are selling really fast. People wants to be rich-right-now Cheesy

Do you have MVP to check it?

Activity: 350
🔥COVESTING ICO is selling out FAST! 🔥
🚩Do not miss out on the opportunity to get in on our last discounted stage!
📈 We hit the exchanges in under one month!
Join Now!: https://covesting.io
Activity: 350
How many traders have you already managed to attract? In my opinion, it’ll be necessary to offer potential investors not less than 200 various models by the time the platform is launched.

Over 300 Professional Traders Already Signed Up For Covesting’s  Platform !
How many traders have you already managed to attract? In my opinion, it’ll be necessary to offer potential investors not less than 200 various models by the time the platform is launched.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: