Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 36. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
When i checked the website i saw this:

The ICO has successfully completed!
Our Hard Cap has been reached. Thank you for participating!

It is wonderful news and i think people didn't buy will regret Smiley Congratulations to the team and now i can't wait for copying some good traders trades Smiley

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Good afternoon. Does the platform plan to conduct a post-ICO?

You can buy the tokens only in exchanges now and hitbtc trading will start from 15th and followed by other exchanges depending on the discussion with team and exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
No, now you can buy tokens only in the secondary market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Hello. How many tokens were sold within the ICO?

They reached the hard-cap. That is 15 million tokens.
Activity: 196
Hello. How many tokens were sold within the ICO?
Will you have a special department to monitor the actions of investors? Fraudulent schemes still sometimes occur in the field of social trading.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Traders will have something like an obligatory amount of investments, which they will have to make a day.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Do the commissions exclusively taxable profits, or any funds that were directed at investment? I do not want to pay for damages.
Comissions are applicable only for profit, you pay 10% from all profit+2% entry fee. So, be sure, you won't pay for damages. Btw, have you invested in Covesting, or just looking for more information about the project?
Good afternoon. My funds are automatically transferred to the trader at the same time when I begin to follow his model? It would be very dangerous.
No, your money keep at your account, but all of the trades will be executed and copytraded through API- that is the way how it works. So don't worry about safety
Activity: 266
Do the commissions exclusively taxable profits, or any funds that were directed at investment? I do not want to pay for damages.
Activity: 280
Hello. If for the time that I was subscribed to the model, my balance has decreased, do I still pay the the commission?
If the money is withdrawn from the account, and do not get to the traders, then where are they all the time? Just wondering.
Good afternoon. My funds are automatically transferred to the trader at the same time when I begin to follow his model? It would be very dangerous.
Merit: 131
Congratulations to Covesting team, with successfully completed ICO. I wish the team achieve all goals, and of course keep us informed on the process.
Hello. Can I manually refuse certain trader solutions so that they are not copied to my account?
You can simply unsubscribe from the model, and then, if the mood appears, subscribe to it again.
No, I meant the mechanism by which I will receive notices every time a trader makes an investment to give up some of them.

In terms of the platform, it will be incredibly unprofitable, because 70 percent of all users will prefer full automation.
Yes, we can not disagree with you here, the mechanism of full manual control would cost Covesting a large sum. And you do not tell me if I'm charged for leaving the model?

What for do you need full manual control? I thought the main point of the platform is automation, just follow the trader and share profit. If you need manual control, that means you are proficient in trading and don't need such services and even can interact as Covesting trader.
Hello. I'm wondering what determines the position of my model in search results? What sorting options do you offer to potential investors?
I guess that position in search is determined by profitability of each trader. Have you checked out MVP?
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Hello. What is your hard-cap sales?
If nothing has changed, then 15 million tokens sold.

The hard cap was already reached well in time after the new deadline of 15th dec for token sale was announced. It was 25k ETH and completed in a very quick time frame.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It is sad that all that pages are gone now. But still, covesting has a big community and could do this pages in no time.

Also, looking the positive of it 2018 with a clean new thread.
Good afternoon. What is the current rate of the token to ETH?
For 1 ETH you will receive 520 tokens. No bonuses are no longer available.
Pages:
Jump to: