Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 176. (Read 83379 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
When can we expect "Gifts" section? And what will that be if we can know?  Smiley

It should be done within the week, lot of work to do.

I can't say what's about, surprise Wink

Have fun!
Activity: 78
Keep the change
When can we expect "Gifts" section? And what will that be if we can know?  Smiley
Yaay!  Grin  Grin Nice jackpots! Guess I will take part in todays one!

Good luck to you Smiley
Keep the change
Yaay!  Grin  Grin Nice jackpots! Guess I will take part in todays one!
First lottery done!

Congratulations to the winners :

dragonminer7000
14661.52380952 satoshi + 7331 Crystals

daka58
5639.04761905 satoshi + 2820 Crystals

rotorblock
3383.42857143 satoshi + 1692 Crystals

Next one tomorrow!!

Have fun!
Keep the change
Great news, admin! Nice to hear everything went fine! Smiley
Wow the crystal numbers at the lottery are crazy! Almost 1000 crystals now!

Wink

By the way, after discussions, BitcoAdz (https://www.bitcoadz.io/) have reactivate our account and we wish to thank him for it.

Let's keep it up!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss
I hope that this case will be solved. I contributed to discussion on given thread! Wish you best!  Smiley
Thank you,

They said that it's for ad placement more than 5 per page, but I check twice and it's not true... I think it's because website grows up too fast and they suspect bot usage...
Hi Admin - you are also using Shorten URL and your site has got traffic from that too, it can't be bots, Please kindly explain them, this point should work now to be back in bitcoadz Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Wow the crystal numbers at the lottery are crazy! Almost 1000 crystals now!
Hey, admin, is there notification if you win lottery? I mean notification like from news?

Exact, winners will be notified like news with a nice trophy and amount they win Wink
Keep the change
Hey, admin, is there notification if you win lottery? I mean notification like from news?
It happens on networks that accept everyone. Remember that we are supporting you, admin! Smiley We just need to survive until your site reaches 1 month so you can use melowads and other big networks. Smiley

And also, lottery is pretty nice! I think you should add free way to get tickets, for example you get 1 ticket for every hour of mining, 1 ticket for solving anti-bot or something like that Smiley

Thank you for your support, of course I guess it's the game when you launch a faucet game Wink

Of course it will survive, I haven't spent so much time to see it run away due to some bad moves Smiley
Keep the change
It happens on networks that accept everyone. Remember that we are supporting you, admin! Smiley We just need to survive until your site reaches 1 month so you can use melowads and other big networks. Smiley

And also, lottery is pretty nice! I think you should add free way to get tickets, for example you get 1 ticket for every hour of mining, 1 ticket for solving anti-bot or something like that Smiley
I hope that this case will be solved. I contributed to discussion on given thread! Wish you best!  Smiley
Thank you,

They said that it's for ad placement more than 5 per page, but I check twice and it's not true... I think it's because website grows up too fast and they suspect bot usage...
Keep the change
I hope that this case will be solved. I contributed to discussion on given thread! Wish you best!  Smiley
BitcoAdz has blocked our account without any reason, and make a big loss for the game...

Cryptomininggame being so young that none of the main advertising networks accept it yet, hoping it will soon and we need to keep it up till then!

Please check the news here and don't hesitate to answer, hoping something clear will happened...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25651087
Sometimes while claiming refill energy the ad page does not come back to Cryptomininggame rather loading 404 error page.I encountered thrice today.Please fix it.
I will look at that thank you.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Sometimes while claiming refill energy the ad page does not come back to Cryptomininggame rather loading 404 error page.I encountered thrice today.Please fix it.
We are victim of our success...

More than a thousand users in same time and I didnt even thought it will be that in so less delay! So the website can be slow sometimes...

I will make my possible to reach a bigger server as quick as possible and keep you in touch! Wink
Jump to: