Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 177. (Read 83379 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Joined the lottery Cool
Fingers crossed!
Activity: 798
Bro I am giving all of my time there, don't forget to pay.
Suggesation- Add bonus link faucet (both parties +profit) Grin Grin

I don't Wink

By the way...

Bitcoin Lottery is now available !

Check out the news --> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/bitcoin-lottery-is-coming
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Bro I am giving all of my time there, don't forget to pay.
Suggesation- Add bonus link faucet (both parties +profit) Grin Grin
Okay. Will earnings increase in future? And when can we expect lottery and gifts? Near future doesn't tell me much :-P

I'm finishing lottery right now and the update is for TODAY Wink
Activity: 52
Crystal loot chance must be increased. I am spending more crystals than receiving... Crystals are something like energy but for mine and I don't like that idea at all :/
Crystals will be used in many features in a near future. You can also get energy boost or hpower boost to get crystals.

yes, but for my is not paying at all

if i buy 1-10 energy +10 for 100 i will get 30 from mining ad somthinf from Missions so it is lost for me i have 186 h power
Activity: 78
Keep the change
Okay. Will earnings increase in future? And when can we expect lottery and gifts? Near future doesn't tell me much :-P
Crystal loot chance must be increased. I am spending more crystals than receiving... Crystals are something like energy but for mine and I don't like that idea at all :/
Crystals will be used in many features in a near future. You can also get energy boost or hpower boost to get crystals.
Keep the change
Activity: 84
I have enough crystaks because i do a lot of Level 1 missions but i see that I don't get crystals on 25% chance
i have 0 crystals i make mission all the time and i can't mine naw :/

How many missions did yo make ? As said just before, I maybe increase chance depends on mission's done. Regards.
Activity: 52
i have 0 crystals i make mission all the time and i can't mine naw :/
Hello,

Are you sure the rates for crystals are 25%?
Claimed 20 Times yet got not a singel Crystal

Maybe add a daily login bonus in the form of Crystals/Hpower?

No luck i guess, maybe I will had functionality to improve chance when not found.

Daily bonus is expected Wink
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hello,

Are you sure the rates for crystals are 25%?
Claimed 20 Times yet got not a singel Crystal

Maybe add a daily login bonus in the form of Crystals/Hpower?

By the way, we have reach more than 1300 users and we are healthy and secure Wink

Have fun in Crypto Mining Game!

Great to hear that, admin! I hope you're getting good profit with this site. Also, what do you think about adding some community integration? For example chat? Or hacking system where we can steal Satoshi or HPower from other players?

I will add for sure chat and community system in second time. "Steal currency" features won't be made, I don't really like the fact ^^
Keep the change
By the way, we have reach more than 1300 users and we are healthy and secure Wink

Great to hear that, admin! I hope you're getting good profit with this site. Also, what do you think about adding some community integration? For example chat? Or hacking system where we can steal Satoshi or HPower from other players?
First hack attempts in the site. Everything is ok, but users concerned has been bannished. Don't try to cheat Wink

Hi,

This is the statistic for the probability of finding crystal: 6/25 = 0.24 (25%) Wink... So I'm convinced.

I'm addicted to the game...

My suggestions for improvement:

1)- Merging web-mining with game mining
2)- You can allow us to buy referrals
3)- Hall of Fame for Hashpower (I would be very motivating)
4)- Interest income for the users not withdrawing their coins...

Best...
Hi and thx!

1- What do you mean exactly ? We're working on a feature where users will be able to mine for real and earn HPower and coin, if it's that Wink
2- Keep this idea in mind Wink
3- I will very soon, as we have now enough users to get interresting stats!
4- Good idea, keep in mind too Wink

Have fun !
Does the energy boost refill energy or adds energy limit? I never bought it, but I would buy it if it did add energy limit

You can't buy energy boost when your energy is full, but if you buy it when you just have 1 minus energy and earn 10 energy, you will get 10 energy (supposed your are level 10 at 9 energy, you will have 19 energy, but can't buy another energy boost until your energy goes down your level limit)
How long the H Power boost will stay? Or H Power will be added permanently?

HPoser is added permanently Wink
Activity: 84
Does the energy boost refill energy or adds energy limit? I never bought it, but I would buy it if it did add energy limit
Jump to: