Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 178. (Read 83379 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
How long the H Power boost will stay? Or H Power will be added permanently?
Activity: 798
Hi,

I'm fascinated by the game. But I seems that, the probability of finding a crystal is lower than %25. I claimed 12 times with no crystal?

Best...

i thing the same, i go not so many crystal

i have 131.38259248 HPower,
I see crystals at around 5-10% of my rolls. Maybe it depends also on some other factors?

It's 25% to each missions claim. Maybe I will increase it if I see it's not enought. By the way, for whose have bought energy boost or Hpower boost, I have resolved a bug where Crystals was not creadited, so don't hesitate to contact us through the support ! Wink
Activity: 84
Hi,

I'm fascinated by the game. But I seems that, the probability of finding a crystal is lower than %25. I claimed 12 times with no crystal?

Best...

I see crystals at around 5-10% of my rolls. Maybe it depends also on some other factors?
I really like the idea of the game, good work.

Just a little problem: I bought HPower Boost, but I didn´t receive 50 Crystals. I thought that I´d get them for sure and not only with a possibility of 25%?

No you're right It's a bug, I will credited it to you, what's you username ingame ?
Congratultions on 1000 players! Cool
I`ve made a simple 728x90 gifbanner for this awesome game https://imgur.com/MwKoown
You could download it from imgur and use for your affiliate section Wink

Holy thank you very much, it's nice, I will! Wink
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I really like the idea of the game, good work.

Just a little problem: I bought HPower Boost, but I didn´t receive 50 Crystals. I thought that I´d get them for sure and not only with a possibility of 25%?
Activity: 52
Hi,

Best...

Activity: 110
Nice game, nice to mine in the laptop.

Just hope it's not a wasting time scam.
I have one more question to the DEV:
Why does mining rate x HPower does not equal the satoshi/hour?
I think it did at least yesterday, now it is like 10-15% lower than calculation:

0,08387329 * 97,59350024 = 8,185166845
not 7,49259057

Proof:

Activity: 71
Congratultions on 1000 players! Cool
I`ve made a simple 728x90 gifbanner for this awesome game https://imgur.com/MwKoown
You could download it from imgur and use for your affiliate section Wink
Congratulations on 1000 Users - the concept behind the game is great and I hope You will create a sustainable economy model with ads Smiley
Do you mean that mining rate will be constantly decreasing as we get more HPower? This does not seem fair as we do not know the speed of decreasing.

If you want to make slower HPower gains - I think you should lower mission rewards not the other way around.

Regression scale of mining rate is the only way to make this game fair in a long term!
Lower mission rewards is not an option, it will ruin the game for newbies

Oh, I do not mean that they are not fair at all, only with current players knowledge. If it will be clearly written how this happens then it will be sustainable - and better solution.

What I meant was that if the mining rate will go down as You buy HPower - and they will not know by how much until they buy - then people will be discouraged to play

My opinion is that it would be good to know - how much my mining rate goes down when I get HPower

I will make a FAQ soon where all will be explained.

More than 1000 users has registered in less than a week! I didn't tought it will rise so fast and it's a lot of work! ^^

Have fun
Do you mean that mining rate will be constantly decreasing as we get more HPower? This does not seem fair as we do not know the speed of decreasing.

If you want to make slower HPower gains - I think you should lower mission rewards not the other way around.

Regression scale of mining rate is the only way to make this game fair in a long term!

Oh, I do not mean that they are not fair at all, only with current players knowledge. If it will be clearly written how this happens then it will be sustainable - and better solution.

What I meant was that if the mining rate will go down as You buy HPower - and they will not know by how much until they buy - then people will be discouraged to play

My opinion is that it would be good to know - how much my mining rate goes down when I get HPower

Regression scale of mining rate is the only way to make whis game fair in a long term!

I agree thank you. By the way, know the game is really new and has not yet enough ranking to use highest paying advertiser. Today only one accept our site, it's BitcoAdz. We are working on making the game secure in long term, and we can assure you it's totally alright by now.

Wish to keep this great faucet rising to the moon!! Wink
Activity: 71

Also - the news says we can earn crystals by missions - I do not see any crystals in missions

Mining rate will always increase. We are making continuous improvment to make the game the most fair possible and will keep you in touch everytime.

Chance to find crystals is by now 25% and you can find 1 to {level} crystals each time.

Also - the news says we can earn crystals by missions - I do not see any crystals in missions
There is an error with the antibot verification - it stopped working, gives 404 each time you try to verify - so no missions or mining
Bitshrink was down for a few minutes... It's ok right now.

mining power is decereased again Sad I had 6 now 5 by the way what is Crystals how to earn them ?

Mining algorithm has been updated as it was linear, making faucet down in the future, but IT WONT! Don't forget mining rate are always updated depending on many factors, and sometimes, one crypto is more interresting to mine than another, it's the game !

Crystals has been introduced! More information here --> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/important-update-v0-5

Have fun!
Activity: 34
There is an error with the antibot verification - it stopped working, gives 404 each time you try to verify - so no missions or mining

mining power is decereased again Sad I had 6 now 5 by the way what is Crystals how to earn them ?
Jump to: