Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 179. (Read 83379 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There is an error with the antibot verification - it stopped working, gives 404 each time you try to verify - so no missions or mining
I have 6 refs, but 450000 litoshi is a lot in this time still

Have you made an analyze which missions are most energy-efficient? I actually think the cheapest are the most efficient for HP as with a lot of them You get more averaged results. However you earn small xp and you level slower
Activity: 153
Thank you very much admin!!! All previous bugs fixed for me now Wink
Here is my first payout Cool Cool Cool

Any tips how did You manage this amount so fast?
I managed to get around 1000 satoshi since start Smiley
Tips is very simple, get referral and earn fast and better. And for that you need to promote your link in different forums, blogs, or ad sites. I also earned 1000+ satoshi till now and I have only 1 ref. currently  Smiley

Any tips how did You manage this amount so fast?
I managed to get around 1000 satoshi since start Smiley
Activity: 798

You're welcome! Wink
there is mission bug when mission is over it says mission is not over yet
Hi alked,
Mining rate was double on starday, that's why!
For the mission timers, it shoud have been resolved by now Wink
Enjoy!
Activity: 71

Activity: 147
Energy seems to be broken... make a new account and go through the tutorial, you will see.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hi’

In iPadPro, in Chrome browser, refill button and mission claim button doesnt work... So I cant play on ipad.

best...

i cant play with iphone too (safari, crome, yandex.. )
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
there is mission bug when mission is over it says mission is not over yet
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It's good to see you are working on this site! I have two questions:

1. Will you use MellowAds or other high paying ad network?
2. Will you make payouts bigger if you will have big profits from ads and shorteners?

Hi,
1. I'd really like to, but MellowAds only accept Alex Rank 100 000 and website is too young, I will as soon as I can.
2. I'm working hard on website monetization as I can rewards the users the best as possible. In addition, more features will come to enjoy people. Wink

earnings are %50 decreased ? my 1 hour satoshi earning was 8 satoshi now its 4, by the way mining time is always same not increasing at all :/
I did not have any of these errors.

My comment is however that the mining power gaining curve should look more like this:

But currently looks like this:

The first option would encourage more people to play, even if the gain is slowing.
Now the initial gains are so little, many people will resign Smiley
I'm working on a better algorithm for this functionality. Regards.
I do not know if You know oGame - but they had one perfect thing - algorithm for the price rise/production rise (I used it when I had my php game - which is not working anymore unfortunately)
http://ogame.wikia.com/wiki/Formulas
Activity: 78
Keep the change
Thank you for reply! I have advice for you: make a good community of users and engage with them. FaucetHub gaming network is a good example, theres chat on these sites, you can tip other users and trade with them through the chat! It's really amazing and makes it even more like some game. And it's worth to mention that good community will help admin to keep site profitable for him by, you know, using it fair and sometimes clicking ads Cheesy
I also would like to see some hacking stuff like you can steal BTC from other players and to make your BTC (or other crypto) safe you have to keep them in bank (like in CryptoRacers faucet game). I want to say that you are doing great and keep up the good work!

Can't wait for more! Smiley

2. Will you make payouts bigger if you will have big profits from ads and shorteners?

Hi,
1. I'd really like to, but MellowAds only accept Alex Rank 100 000 and website is too young, I will as soon as I can.
2. I'm working hard on website monetization as I can rewards the users the best as possible. In addition, more features will come to enjoy people. Wink

My comment is however that the mining power gaining curve should look more like this:

The first option would encourage more people to play, even if the gain is slowing.
I'm working on a better algorithm for this functionality. Regards.
Activity: 78
Keep the change

Mining page refresh only once mining time's end, is it more ??

Currently its refreshes every second if you run mining Cheesy

Also i tried to withdraw 400000 litoshi but get this error Cry

The mining page refresh bug has been resolved.
For the withraw bug, I will resolved it in this day very quick as it's very important.
Regards

Activity: 71

Currently its refreshes every second if you run mining Cheesy

Also i tried to withdraw 400000 litoshi but get this error Cry
Some bugs are disturbing again and again badly. Undecided Like mining page refresh continuously while mining, energy auto refill isn't working again. You know these two problems are major in this type of game and cause users not to continue play. Try to fix this permanently  Smiley

Energy refill bug has been resolved. I know where it come from, so I will fix it permanently in a day.

Jump to: