Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 32. (Read 46748 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
i left them long time ago, when i started dating girls Tongue
A girl really can change someone life. Grin

I can vouch for that. Smiley
hahaha, it sure can Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
A girl really can change someone life. Grin

I can vouch for that. Smiley
when i was younger and was playing WOW and DOTA there were times when i was in front of PC 36+ hours Smiley Smiley Smiley
i am glad i got rid of those games Smiley
Oh, wow.
You for sure are worse than me. Tongue

That is a good decision to leave those games.
If not, you might not be here with your website(cryptospot.me). Wink
I don't bite.
when i was younger and was playing WOW and DOTA there were times when i was in front of PC 36+ hours Smiley Smiley Smiley
Oh, wow.
You for sure are worse than me. Tongue

That is a good decision to leave those games.
If not, you might not be here with your website(cryptospot.me). Wink
i never have enough time for anything Smiley
i used to spend 16 hours daily in front of the PC but i had to reduce it because of some changes in private life Smiley
I know how you feel, xPooky. Cry

I used to sit 18 hours infront of my PC.
Now I only use the PC 5 hours(maximum) a day because my life always changed, and I have to reduce the time I play with my PC.
I don't bite.
i used to spend 16 hours daily in front of the PC but i had to reduce it because of some changes in private life Smiley
I know how you feel, xPooky. Cry

I used to sit 18 hours infront of my PC.
Now I only use the PC 5 hours(maximum) a day because my life always changed, and I have to reduce the time I play with my PC.
DOGE is removed in the update, METAL stays \m/
After DOGE is removed, it will be easier to scroll to the bottom especially on mobile phone! Smiley

i was not ignoring you, i was just unable to give you exact answer Smiley
Even now i am not but i estimate that i will be home in 2 days and push the updates on the site and for the new investor
You should've said that to me that you have no exact answer to my question.

Take your time, xPooky.
There is no need for rush. Tongue
I don't bite.
After DOGE is removed, it will be easier to scroll to the bottom especially on mobile phone! Smiley

Even now i am not but i estimate that i will be home in 2 days and push the updates on the site and for the new investor
You should've said that to me that you have no exact answer to my question.

Take your time, xPooky.
There is no need for rush. Tongue
I don't bite.
had a lot fun, 1 May is great day, sorry that this is being delayed again but this time might be for a good reason, i am currently in another town and have no access to my PC so i can push the updates(they are both ready, marketplace and CS and METAL as new ways to buy rig), the good news about this delay is that this is more like a meeting with some people that are starting a new company(web design, android, java...) and cryptospot will be part of it, they will finance the whole virtual coin/exchange update, will give more info about this when everything is decided, for now i can only say that this month reward is the lowest there can ever be, block reward will not depend anymore on the revenue, so from now on we have steady 0.005 BTC per block that might only get higher
I hope you are doing well over there.
Makes sense now. No more delay, k? XD

So, from now on even there is no new investor invest into the website the block reward will stay at 0.005 BTC or maybe higher?!
This sounds too good to be true, I hope you will not turn into ponzi. Undecided

for the CS price to go up we will need some serious updates on the coin which will happen in time, its a long term coin Smiley
I will wait for the new updates.
Please don't dump coin for less than 100 satoshi guys, The price will baloon as soon as the market is released andhopefully with other improvements such as new CS gambling games becoming available on dice.cryptospot.me and other improvements on cryptospot.me in general.

Don't forget we will be getting support for multiple currencies soon as well ^_^
I think you did that few days ago.. Roll Eyes

xPooky answer my question!
You can't just ignore me without giving a word.

When will the marketplace will be release?!
I bought them on alcurEX for 15 - 20 satoshi each so made 3x - 4x profit lol, I couldn't deposit them on CS.me because there is no option to deposit CS yet or metal  or doge even though both metal and doge are on the referral earning list lol
Wow, nice profit. Shocked
xPooky need to remove METAL and DOGE of that referral earning list.
Just wondering in case I need some bankroll later ^_^ What do you reckon CS price will go upto after market release?
The price for each CS will go to the moon! Tongue

Seriously, the price will not change much.
If I'm wrong, I estimate that the price will be around 1k to 10k satoshis for each CryptoSpots.
for the CS price to go up we will need some serious updates on the coin which will happen in time, its a long term coin Smiley
i am sorry for the delay, yesterdays 1 May parade was longer than i expected and when i got home i was to drunk to do anything Smiley
all payouts will be sent in about 2 hours most
The update to the site will be done later tonight in about 14-16 hours and will include options to buy  mining rigs with CS and METAL, marketplace to sell/buy GH/s and mining rigs and clock will be added in the footer so everyone can see the current server time
It's alright.
Did you have fun yesterday? Roll Eyes

I can't wait for the marketplace, release it now! Tongue
And,.... I've been waiting for the server time to be placed at the footer for too long!

5.02% power left in my starter kit miner (started the 3rd March) sooooooo close to losing the miner haha ^_^
I know how you feel bro. Smiley
had a lot fun, 1 May is great day, sorry that this is being delayed again but this time might be for a good reason, i am currently in another town and have no access to my PC so i can push the updates(they are both ready, marketplace and CS and METAL as new ways to buy rig), the good news about this delay is that this is more like a meeting with some people that are starting a new company(web design, android, java...) and cryptospot will be part of it, they will finance the whole virtual coin/exchange update, will give more info about this when everything is decided, for now i can only say that this month reward is the lowest there can ever be, block reward will not depend anymore on the revenue, so from now on we have steady 0.005 BTC per block that might only get higher
I don't bite.
Yeah but that was before the marketplace announcement lol ^_^

He could be ill I guess but then again on the other hand just a little note to say sorry guys it' not ready yet wouldn't go amiss.
2 days ago he said he is drunk and couldn't do anything with that condition.
He will push the new updates in 14 to 16 hours.

Read:
i am sorry for the delay, yesterdays 1 May parade was longer than i expected and when i got home i was to drunk to do anything Smiley
all payouts will be sent in about 2 hours most
The update to the site will be done later tonight in about 14-16 hours and will include options to buy  mining rigs with CS and METAL, marketplace to sell/buy GH/s and mining rigs and clock will be added in the footer so everyone can see the current server time

He could be ill, yes.
But he is online few hours ago.
Refer to his profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xpooky-356701

If he can't fulfill what he said, he should at least tell us like "Sorry guys, there is a delay for the new updates.".
Is it that hard?

Thank you. Smiley
Activity: 366
Yeah but that was before the marketplace announcement lol ^_^

He could be ill I guess but then again on the other hand just a little note to say sorry guys it' not ready yet wouldn't go amiss.
I don't bite.
Please don't dump coin for less than 100 satoshi guys, The price will baloon as soon as the market is released andhopefully with other improvements such as new CS gambling games becoming available on dice.cryptospot.me and other improvements on cryptospot.me in general.

Don't forget we will be getting support for multiple currencies soon as well ^_^
I think you did that few days ago.. Roll Eyes

xPooky answer my question!
You can't just ignore me without giving a word.

When will the marketplace will be release?!
Activity: 366

I don't bite.
Can I ask why my miner are stopping time to time? But I have enough power?
I think you can read about this in the OP or at cryptospot.me.

Quote from: xPooky
Every day at 00:00 EST, 5% of the total members with activated miner will be affected by power outages.
Means, their miner will be turned off due to the power outages and they will need to login to start their miner again in order for them to continue hashing(earning).

Rigs that are affected by the power outages will lose a random amount of power between 0% to 3% daily until the power goes below 5%.
Rigs with power less than 5% will need to be repair if you want to continue hashing.

xPooky, release the marketplace!
Activity: 616
As per the OP:

Every day at 00:00 EST 5% of the members with activated accounts will be affected by "Power Outages" which means that their rigs will be turned off and they will need to login and start the rigs to continue hashing(earning), this will increase the earnings for active members. By power decrease will be affected all mining rigs. The rigs will lose a random amount of power between 0 and 3% daily untill their rig goes below 5%, then the rig will be broken and will need to be repaired. Also we have limited the upgrades for the Starter Kit to maximum 5000 GH/s.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Can I ask why my miner are stopping time to time? But I have enough power?
Pages:
Jump to: