Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 14. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 10
I am small trader. Coin looks interesting.

Is there any roadmap and is there any business advantage/uniqueness in CURE?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
is there any mining pools for this anymore?

It ranks #1 on coinwarz at the moment.   I am trying this one:  https://pool.803mine.com/getting_started
Most of the mining was done with a Chrome extension last time I checked.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
is there any mining pools for this anymore?
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Hi guys, new to Curecoin and not an investor (yet, anyway). I was very surprised to learn that Curecoin has a quantum resistant algorithm and has had it for some time. Are you aware that hardly anyone knows this? Nobody on the QRL (Quantum Resistant Ledger) discussion on Discord had any idea. They think IOTA is the only other game in town. This could be huge for you - if anyone knew about it.

Of course protein folding is one of the things that quantum computers would be great at. Could a quantum computer mine Curecoin? If it could, obviously Curecoin would need quantum resistance to keep its blockchain safe. There has to be a tie-in here.

Hey, Curecoin 2.0 (which we're hoping to release the "code complete" testnet of sometime around New Year's 2018, and mainnet when the community and developers are satisfied with it's stability) will have QC-resistant Merkle Signatures implemented, although the current version of Curecoin uses the same cryptography (ECDSA with the secp256k1 curve) as Bitcoin. Cheers to a 2018: the year of post-QC crypto!
Activity: 99
Can someone please send me a link to an answer or video which shows if folding Curecoin is still profitable. Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Hi guys, new to Curecoin and not an investor (yet, anyway). I was very surprised to learn that Curecoin has a quantum resistant algorithm and has had it for some time. Are you aware that hardly anyone knows this? Nobody on the QRL (Quantum Resistant Ledger) discussion on Discord had any idea. They think IOTA is the only other game in town. This could be huge for you - if anyone knew about it.

Of course protein folding is one of the things that quantum computers would be great at. Could a quantum computer mine Curecoin? If it could, obviously Curecoin would need quantum resistance to keep its blockchain safe. There has to be a tie-in here.

curecoin2 will have
curecoin is just a peercoin based coin
the only innovative is that a big premine is used to reward people who do folding for research
but all this is done without using blockchain tech (beside send the coins)

curecoin2 will be able handle most of the tasks blockchainbased
and interact with the research universities direct which confirm done research work with certificates
Activity: 110
Merit: 14

Activity: 1092
Retired IRCX God
No it's definitely confirmed.
Because everything you read on the internet has to be true, right?
Activity: 66
I actually seen a post by a group known as "delta v" it was  PND ....

imo, 1 buyer started a FOMO buy run, which in turn had hodlers dumping at the ath - no more, no less

Quote from: Ryancope123
... look @  the chart now.
You mean the one that is still 1500 sats above what it was 4 days ago? I'm guessing that you didn't take into account the bajillion coins that got transferred into exchanges, and dumped, after the rise, when you did all of this "analysis" and came to a conclusion of  "PND".  

No it's definitely confirmed.

Only 78 members did that much damage. Pretty crazy.
Activity: 61
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Looks to be GRC ripoff.

What is a GRC ripoff? Sorry I'm don't understand can you explain it?
Retired IRCX God
I actually seen a post by a group known as "delta v" it was  PND ....

imo, 1 buyer started a FOMO buy run, which in turn had hodlers dumping at the ath - no more, no less

Quote from: Ryancope123
... look @  the chart now.
You mean the one that is still 1500 sats above what it was 4 days ago? I'm guessing that you didn't take into account the bajillion coins that got transferred into exchanges, and dumped, after the rise, when you did all of this "analysis" and came to a conclusion of  "PND". 
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
it was a PND confirmed.
Confirmed by who , you?? NO FUD....

I actually seen a post by a group known as "delta v" it was  PND look @  the chart now.

Activity: 74
it was a PND confirmed.
Confirmed by who , you?? NO FUD....
it was a PND confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Nice rise on bittrex right now, is CURE related to FLDC??

They are both based on points accumulated by running the F@H software, but the dev teams and the technologies behind each coin are different.

CURE is an independent blockchain, and FLDC is a Counterparty asset. They can be "merge-folded" wherein someone can earn CURE and FLDC simultaneously. Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 31
Nice rise on bittrex right now, is CURE related to FLDC??

They are both based on points accumulated by running the F@H software, but the dev teams and the technologies behind each coin are different.
Retired IRCX God
What the .... are these huge rises without any news?
While it is a huge CURE/USD rise and a great rise over recent, it's not like we've never been to 13k sats BTC before  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
What the .... are these huge rises without any news?
Anybody have a slight idea why this is pumping so hard-  i have a thread on reddit and would like to update it with correct information
Pages:
Jump to: