Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO) - page 2. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Gambling, a betting project is very popular now. However, is the blockchain the best solution for these projects?
Activity: 3
There is so many project as same aiming as your rent dev, what's make different from other Betting projedt  ICO. I hope you have make some improvement to make this project big 
Activity: 2
Hi! Will there be any bonus on ico?
Activity: 1
Waiting a little more before invest some money.
Activity: 4
where is your team ? i cant find it at your site
Activity: 5
Can you please add Cybet coin on CoinMarketCap,
and few more exchanges ?
It will boom even more.

I would also like to see some screenshots of platform.
Activity: 26
Ive been watching this project for many months now. Whens the actual ico gonna happen.
I see preico got some attention

The ico is on going.
Is Cybet open source? Do you have a Github?

I'm still wondering about this.

We are an open source project and Here is our Github page.
Well, I joined and i found this project interested and gonna look forward for this.
Greetings there. I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!

Send the amount of Ethers you would love to invest to the ico address - 0x5f8787F937C3e87d4867F526d4b133a5114e20F4

Once the transaction is confirmed you will receive your CYBT tokens immediately.

You can add your token to your wallet using this address - 0x47785DE3A1a028679fEbc1F4242F2888d7c73BD7

Hope this coin will have a nice future, potential project!
How are you improving the Betting Industry?

We are decentralizing the entire betting ecosystem. We allow users to become the betting companies by themselves. This is will improve the competition in the market and improve the betting odds.
Really nice progress you are making.  Cheesy

I still have this project on top of my list. I read through your Whitepaper again and have one question:

The platform fee - this will be used as incentivation for affiliates right?

We have a one time fee where half goes to the Miners to keep the platform running and the other half is split for marketing and some goes to the vault. The marketing funds collected can be used to pay incentives for affiliates.
wow, that's quite nice idea.
i left normal betting companies due to their control over my bets and money, that's too bad.

Imagine if the power of the betting companies was decentralized. This would create a more powerful ecosystem and give way more competitive odds to the persons betting. That is what we would like to achieve.
A promising project in my opinion. I also joined you.
Hi!

just had a look at your website. looks promising... what's the core market of Cybet? Is it sports betting? 

thanks,

Hi thanks for your opinion, Our main market in the beginning is sports betting, we will pursue more markets as we continue.

Regards.
Is your token erc20 based?

Our token follows the ERC20 standard and is verified by etherscan.
brand new
Activity: 0
I like the concept of this plan. Well prepared team and business. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.
Hello everyone! Interesting project. I join it and read all informations. It is the beginning of this coin. And we can build big community.
You've done a great job putting this all together. The roadmap looks promising.

How does this service differ from Betform and Bethereum?

In Cybet Club we allow users to create betting odds and act like a betting company. This decentralizes the whole betting experience and gives users better and more competitive odds for them to do betting compare to the traditional method of betting.
Pages:
Jump to: