Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO) - page 3. (Read 1617 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think that this project will be useful. Impeccable design, believable approach, very pleasant activity! You will have an excellent future.
Activity: 2
I would like more information. I will watch you
Ive been watching this project for many months now. Whens the actual ico gonna happen.
I see preico got some attention
Activity: 3
Is there any restriction on which country can participate?
brand new
How are you improving the Betting Industry?
Activity: 4
Is Cybet open source? Do you have a Github?

I'm still wondering about this.
Is Cybet open source? Do you have a Github?
Very nice project. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
Activity: 1
These extraordinary activities with new highlights . I 'll sit tight for her to come abundance Wink
Activity: 13
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this business, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this project's demo platform in action
brand new
wow, that's quite nice idea.
i left normal betting companies due to their control over my bets and money, that's too bad.
Smart idea for betting which is an humanity biz from very old time until now! This project conduct a solutions to the pains, a good example by leveraging blockchain technology.
Activity: 12
Greetings there. I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
brand new
hopefully this can be a leading market project, hopefully this can be a bright project in the future,
just a suggestion as good as its make a unique program for many who are interested in this project.
greetings all his success
I like the idea with betting plus blockchain, the project and platform is designed to change the way the world bets, it may take a lot of time to achieve.
Really nice progress you are making.  Cheesy

I still have this project on top of my list. I read through your Whitepaper again and have one question:

The platform fee - this will be used as incentivation for affiliates right?
brand new
What are the soft cap and hard cap for this ICO ?

I guess it is 25 million and 60 million respectively.
I hope this is a promising and profitable project for everyone
Activity: 8
What is the main purpose of the platform CyBet? If only as a place to bet,I think there are many who provide it,is there more specific?
Activity: 1
CYBET - great idea! I think. that the project has every chance of success and popularity among the crypto community!
Pages:
Jump to: