Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 16. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Guess, devs are just busy right now.
They obviously invested/investing money in development of this project. Would be wierd if they'd just  go like "nnnah, fuck this shit, we're tired of coding and shit, we'll just let it die"

true.... but nothing been released after the wallet update.... ( i still dont got any stake yet...)

Im still waiting for the IOS wallet... wich was gonna be released soon (you said that 2 weeks ago raxe.io)

ios wallet has been been put on hold according to the last update

"We are testing the newly compiled wallet now. We don't currently have an update on the iOS development at the current time. There are other secret projects in the pipeline currently, they won't be announced just yet, but they will in the near future. We hope that helps."
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Guess, devs are just busy right now.
They obviously invested/investing money in development of this project. Would be wierd if they'd just  go like "nnnah, fuck this shit, we're tired of coding and shit, we'll just let it die"

true.... but nothing been released after the wallet update.... ( i still dont got any stake yet...)

Im still waiting for the IOS wallet... wich was gonna be released soon (you said that 2 weeks ago raxe.io)
dead coin  Huh

looks like it at the moment, zero development and next to zero volume traded
Activity: 539
dead coin  Huh
Activity: 658
ok oh wow i just collected stake. i feel better nao.

Edit: yeah it's staking.. took forever though but now i can see a portion of my coins next to "stake:" in the wallet so it now seems to be working. time to get more distro.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Still waiting for first stake on Win 7, been over a week so far.
Activity: 51
Guys any updates? We need to speed up the development Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I have had approximately 6 stakes in the past few days.
Win 7. Just be patient.
Activity: 10
Hello, whether explain to me please POS works? coins lie in a purse slightly more than a week coins didn't come as they are distributed
Activity: 29
Could devs redesign qt icon? Maybe place it in a white circle or something. It's completely invisible in tray and workspace panel at black windows theme.
By the way, how's tipping services development ongoing?

Yes, the qt icon disappears on my computer when I use the black windows theme.
Growcoin Chief
Woo Hoo just got 2 stakes into my wallet. First ones in nearly a week.

Will report back if they confirm

pls post us a screenshot...  Wink

Absolutely no problem but how do I do it??

on your keyboard there a button with prnt scrn written on it... that makes a screenshot of your pc.... open paint and press paste... save the image... and upload it online... paste the link in here

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

Absolutely no problem but how do I do it??
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

there is not much interest in this coin at the moment, development is really slow and needs to pick pace   we need working pos wallets asap
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com
where is the new wallet the links on the 1st page dont work Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
@Raxe.io

I believe that in light of whats happened recently,  you need to give some kind of taster in terms of what's coming in near future ( How far along?) in terms of new features to the community to keep them believing in the coin and give some strength to week hands so that they can stop dumping the coins. This will help stabilize the price.

This is a very good suggestion. Not an announcement of an announcement, and we do have the whitepaper already, but something tangible to get some attention, just to help in the short term after the FUD.

I believe in this coin and I'll be happy to keep buying cheap DIS.
Activity: 224
@Raxe.io

I believe that in light of whats happened recently,  you need to give some kind of taster in terms of what's coming in near future ( How far along?) in terms of new features to the community to keep them believing in the coin and give some strength to week hands so that they can stop dumping the coins. This will help stabilize the price.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
To Dev,

I dint receipt my Bounties until now  Huh
Activity: 238
Hey Raxe, any updates on staking fix or new progress with upcoming projects? maybe even some screenshots of the upcoming ios wallet? Cheesy

We are testing the newly compiled wallet now. We don't currently have an update on the iOS development at the current time. There are other secret projects in the pipeline currently, they won't be announced just yet, but they will in the near future. We hope that helps.
Pages:
Jump to: