Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 144. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Sorry for the noob question. but i have a diamond Wallet and i would like to stake my coins earn interest. how could i go about doing that? I have about 100 dmd coins. would that be enough?
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
By the way, 193.68.21.19 had 114 active connections..
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
I am shutting all of the nodes that were running to keep DMDv2 ticking. Hopefully this will help a bit for it to cool down.

By the way, the only reason to run a node in v2 is to monitor if there are still people running that old code and send them allerts from time to time.

As they say, so long and thanks for all the fish Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
What's the masternode value?

For run one MN, you need to have 10.000 DMD
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
looks cool. hope it works out well.
Best of luck
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
What's the masternode value?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
People,

a snap shot which took place today is a scheduled activity in transition V2 to V3. After V3 becomes active on 15th, there s no point keeping V2 (old wallets) online since any minted or mined blocks will not be transferred to V3 chain. Please be patient for these last 36 hours or so until we get V3 version active.

Again, everything goes as planned ATM.

little correction

not after 15th
already now all DMDv2 wallets should be closed
the snapshot was the end of DMDv2

DMDv3 will open gates public on 15th

Can I download osx v3.0 wallet? Embarrassed Huh
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
People,

a snap shot which took place today is a scheduled activity in transition V2 to V3. After V3 becomes active on 15th, there s no point keeping V2 (old wallets) online since any minted or mined blocks will not be transferred to V3 chain. Please be patient for these last 36 hours or so until we get V3 version active.

little correction

not after 15th
already now all DMDv2 wallets should be closed
the snapshot was the end of DMDv2

DMDv3 will open gates public on 15th
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
People,

legendary
SNAPSHOT happend block 2366375 please stop all DMDv2 wallets and all mining or minting any coin mined from now on wont exist in DMDv3
Aside from mining and minting are you saying to close the V2 wallet altogether??
Shut it down?
is this real?

this is real

DMDv2 is out of support by DMD Diamond Foundation by bittrex by chainz explorer

DMDv3 that will start with balances from snapshot block 2366375

will replace it as supported chain by DMD Diamond Foundation by bittrex by chainz explorer

the DMDv3 source and precompiled wallets will become available on 15th september

first week POS and masternode rewards will be reduced by 99% so everyone have enough time to set up the new wallet

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
SNAPSHOT happend block 2366375 please stop all DMDv2 wallets and all mining or minting any coin mined from now on wont exist in DMDv3
Aside from mining and minting are you saying to close the V2 wallet altogether??
Shut it down?
is this real?

The move to DMD v3 is real, if that's what you are asking  Cheesy

There is no point in letting the v2 wallet run now, nothing beyond the snapshot will matter once v3 starts. Think of it like a server rollback to the point of the snapshot, if you ever played any MMOs  Wink
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Shut it down?
is this real?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Shut it down?
as someone said that its very important piece of puzzle for the success or a fail of a section like a coin, is not only made by the technology behind.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1

How many hours ago did this happen?
30 blocks ago
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

How many hours ago did this happen?

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Shut it down?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I had my wallet running all day yesterday, but I turned it off about 7 hours ago. Has the snapshot been taken yet?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
shveicar

тo кoличecтвo coeдинeний бyмaжникa chainz.cryptoid.info c ceтью, a нe кoличecтвo бyмaжникoв в ceти.
вoт здecь cмoтpю cкoлькo бyмaжникoв в ceти.

I think this is incorrect statistics.
Each DMD Wallet running must have at least 3 connections to the network.
If I see 107 connections, then it means three times less than the number of wallets, but no more than 107
After all, each newly launched wallet should create one outgoing connection and this should be taken into account when generating statistics.
No thats not how it works..
The connections are to the website itself,the diamond block chain explorer site.
Look at the node list. Ip for active wallet in the last 24 hours.
Ive seen it as high as 288 with 125 connections/nodes to the block chain explorer.
Connections have nothing to do with amount of wallets active.

Ok, but in any case, we cannot rely on this statistics as absolutely reliable.
Jump to: