Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROPANSWER World's First Social Media Platform Like Quora ICO is LIVE - page 12. (Read 8333 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
the facebook and twitter followers requirement is way too high.  lots of people won't be able to participate. 
Well requirement is to avoid spammers because people spam when there will be no requirement
Is there a working prototype or some sort of beta version of your product live somewhere that we can see and test out? If not, when is that planned to be launched?

Good job with the air-drops they are just fine requirements, nothing too out of this world.
Beta version will launch on May 2018 because it needs lot of budget that is why we are raising funds for Ico
Activity: 350
the facebook and twitter followers requirement is way too high.  lots of people won't be able to participate. 
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
This has promise guys..and potential. It can be tasking but it's worth it. Keep it up at dev team
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DeepOnion ♡
Is there a working prototype or some sort of beta version of your product live somewhere that we can see and test out? If not, when is that planned to be launched?

Good job with the air-drops they are just fine requirements, nothing too out of this world.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
This is not an airdrop at this point. Its a bounty at the least and a full time job at the most.

People get involved to make money from your project.  99.9% of the people do not care about your project nor do thy have the time to follow your every move and cheer lead for you you all the way.  Its nature of the way things work.  The more you try to force people the more your going to turn everyone off to your project. 

Your not a special snowflake project.  We only care about your project so we can profit from it (why else would we be here?)  We have to feed ourselves also.

I know that's not what you want to hear but its the truth.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I understand you try to make the community work for the airdrop, but don't you think it is a bit too strict if you are aiming 15.000 members within 2 weeks?
This is the truth. Man, the hoops to jump through.
copper member
Activity: 224
What about 5% refferral commission ? Is it separate from Airdrops and Bounty campaigns
Referral commission is separate from these airdrops and bounty campaigns.You will receive 5% DeeCOIN of your referral purchase
Activity: 116
What about 5% refferral commission ? Is it separate from Airdrops and Bounty campaigns
copper member
I don't use telegram and have no intention of supporting that app by using it. Does this mean I can't join?
you can join facebook and twitter.Telegram is not mandatory but if you want to get real time information about project from developers than telegram is required but for airdrops you do not need telegram
Activity: 144
Merit: 19
I don't use telegram and have no intention of supporting that app by using it. Does this mean I can't join?
many members are messaging me about our on going bounty campaign is it finished?No bounty campaigns are still going on.
Activity: 116
I agree with you we need to work for betterment of community i am ready to work my ass off
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
Thanks dev , I am going to join the airdrop.
copper member
we need a challenge, even for something free, and I really agree on that.

that's why i jump in to this project..

good luck dev..
Thanks for understanding our intentions for this airdrops.People need to work for the community that is why only serious people will join us.We do not need hit and runner
Activity: 84
we need a challenge, even for something free, and I really agree on that.

that's why i jump in to this project..

good luck dev..
Really happy for people they are taking right decision to join airdrop.They will earn free money as well as by promoting they will earn 5% referral commission.Totally a win win situation
copper member
The referral image doesn't show up for me and I can't download it as well:

Not Found

The requested URL (...).jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is it me ?
I have checked and fixed your image issue go and check cheers
copper member

Not Found

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is it me ?
inbox me your email.I will sort it out for you.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang

Not Found

Is it me ?
Pages:
Jump to: