Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DROPANSWER World's First Social Media Platform Like Quora ICO is LIVE - page 11. (Read 8333 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i'm not qualified for the airdrops , hope that will be 2nd airdrops with not so much amount about social media account
btw i support this project , looks interesting
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Can we retweet your twitter post for daily tast
Activity: 111
we need a challenge, even for something free, and I really agree on that.

that's why i jump in to this project.

What about 5% refferral commission ? Is it separate from Airdrops and Bounty campaigns.

Joined airdrop

good luck dev.
yes referral commission is separate from airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 56
we need a challenge, even for something free, and I really agree on that.

that's why i jump in to this project.

What about 5% refferral commission ? Is it separate from Airdrops and Bounty campaigns.

Joined airdrop

good luck dev.
I have done today task. I do hope I won't get tired along the line. Though I used twitter yesterday but Facebook today.
that is not a problem if you use twitter or facebook.You did your task but please submit the daily task to this link:https://goo.gl/forms/VdeTqIskxDmWBPD62
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I have done today task. I do hope I won't get tired along the line. Though I used twitter yesterday but Facebook today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This airdrop  is very powerful, and I see 15,000 members who can receive airdrop coins. This is a very rare team pattern, and it shows that the project is very dynamic.
Free airdrop is required to build such a big community?
did you manage to gather such an amount?
Well many people have joined and also this is for first 15000 people.If we do not manage to reach that target then we will distribute between all our members
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Free airdrop is required to build such a big community?
did you manage to gather such an amount?
Lot of people are asking about ethereum contract address.If you can not see in first post check here:https://etherscan.io/token/0xf010cfe91d8c461c1d59c2c26883db7bf7fc99e5
Activity: 110
Looks like a good project, but I will have to pass on the airdrop. I do meet the other requirements, but I don't think I could complete the daily tasks for three weeks. Knowing myself I will either got tired and quit, or ran out of friends I feel comfortable to pester within the first week.
After Discussion with our team we have decided to do Airdrop of 25% of teams funds.So 3000000 DeeCOINS worth of 3750 Ethereum is already started .But Remember we are doing this airdrop to  build our community .It does not mean you just apply through google form and get tokens.Actually you have to do task till Nov 20 2017 when Airdrop tokens will be distributed.Every member will receive 200 DeeCoin worth 60$.Token will be Listed on exchange as soon as ICO close.Only First 15000 members will be rewarded.Form will close as soon as it hit 15000 members.

What happens if you don't reach the limit of 15.000 members ? Will you split the 3.000.000 DeeCoins between the members that completed the tasks ?
yes you are right we will distribute 3000000 to all the qualified users
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is indeed a nice project, though the task seems very strict but it shows that the project will flourish concidering the number involved. It worth trying. A good result will surface at the end
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
After Discussion with our team we have decided to do Airdrop of 25% of teams funds.So 3000000 DeeCOINS worth of 3750 Ethereum is already started .But Remember we are doing this airdrop to  build our community .It does not mean you just apply through google form and get tokens.Actually you have to do task till Nov 20 2017 when Airdrop tokens will be distributed.Every member will receive 200 DeeCoin worth 60$.Token will be Listed on exchange as soon as ICO close.Only First 15000 members will be rewarded.Form will close as soon as it hit 15000 members.

What happens if you don't reach the limit of 15.000 members ? Will you split the 3.000.000 DeeCoins between the members that completed the tasks ?
when is presentation?
Please download whitepaper from our first post or click on youtube introductory video to get presentation.
Regards
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
enslaving participants into being your social media workers kinda sucks. So I'll skip the airdrop but good luck to people joining.
This is not an airdrop.  That is false advertising.  This is a bounty and should be in the bounty section.  

Also,  You have disrespected each and everyone of us by calling this free.  You are not handing out coins free.  If you believe these coins are free you have no respect for our time and effort that is put into promoting you.  

Stop trying to build a community and then say your giving us something free when its not.

It's one of 2 ways.

It's free in your mindset which means are efforts are worth nothing to you

or

Your calling something free which it clearly is not.

Bad on you Airdrops.  Very disappointed.
Airdrops are free and what i mean free is free.Your efforts have worth for us that is why we do not ask to share our facebook posts with your friends.You are sharing your own referral link with your friends and it is worthy if they will purchase with your referral link you will earn 5% commission.If you are too lazy to make a single post a day then it is not for you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Full time job  Grin
15000 members ?
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Mods please move this to the bounty section or force them to delete airdrop from the title.

This is almost as bad as the Ethereum copy coins doing back door random lotteries.  At least they don't require us to spend countless hours promoting for them then play us for fools calling this free. 

Scammers.  I'm calling you that for the word "airdrop" in the title.  It's a complete lie.
Activity: 105
This is not an airdrop.  That is false advertising.  This is a bounty and should be in the bounty section.  

Also,  You have disrespected each and everyone of us by calling this free.  You are not handing out coins free.  If you believe these coins are free you have no respect for our time and effort that is put into promoting you.  

Stop trying to build a community and then say your giving us something free when its not.

It's one of 2 ways.

It's free in your mindset which means are efforts are worth nothing to you

or

Your calling something free which it clearly is not.

Bad on you Airdrops.  Very disappointed.
Pages:
Jump to: