Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DSF - The SoFi Blockchain - Redefine Social Network with Blockchain - page 3. (Read 4135 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hope team provide updates for mobile version and dechat app
What they should update as for you?
I think they can add github for staking system
brand new

This year crypto is developing fast and more investors are coming to blockchain. DSF team should provide better promotion to bring new users

Users should find good staking system now. If they can't do it that is only their problems

Are you sure about it? If the team wants to get more investors they should provide better promotion for dsf staking and dechat. But I can't say that they are working on it now

How they should do it? What events do you want to see on DSF?

They can take part in blockchain summits. Also team should work on referral and ambassador programs
Why they should do it? There is no reason to add ambassador program while dsf app still in developing
brand new
I think it is good time for team to release new listing because market volume for dsf token is not so big
What is better, aofex or zb exchange for dsf trading?
I prefer ZB, it is easier to trade there and more trading options
brand new
I think it is good time for team to release new listing because market volume for dsf token is not so big
What is better, aofex or zb exchange for dsf trading?
brand new
Hope team provide updates for mobile version and dechat app
brand new

What opportunities I have with dsf system now? How can I get profit and why should I use staking?
You can get passive income every day with staking system. But we are waiting for dsf wallet and full app
Good idea, but it can take a lot of time to release it. Still no info about final release dates
They will announce it, don't worry. I think this year we will see fast dsf development
Team still doesn't give any details about it. So we should wait for further development
brand new

This year crypto is developing fast and more investors are coming to blockchain. DSF team should provide better promotion to bring new users

Users should find a good staking system now. If they can't do it that is only their problems

Are you sure about it? If the team wants to get more investors they should provide better promotion for dsf staking and dechat. But I can't say that they are working on it now

They can take part in blockchain summits. Also team should work on referral and ambassador programs
Don't know about blockchain summits. What are you talking about? As I know team will provide referral program soon
There are several huge events this month but I think team wouldn't take part in such events. Referral program will be nice for platform development
brand new

What about dsf partners? Why don't you cooperate with other blockchain systems?

Do you know what blockchain does dsf team use? What token standard has dsf token?
As I remember dsf token is erc-20 standard and they use ethereum blockchain. But you can ask this question to admins in their telegram chat
They can cooperate with tron network to provide more apps and opportunities on dsf
Good idea but I don't think that gambling systems can help dsf development
Yeah, but tron network has not only gambling platforms. So team can cooperate with them.
Are you sure about it? They should create connection with tron network to make it and it will take a lot of time
brand new
What financial instruments does dsf team plan to add to their app?
They still didn't announce it, so we should wait now. Don't know invest on this platform or not
brand new
How team is planning to provide full version release if they still post about dechat?
If you want to test dechat you can download it from dsf website. They are going to create full dsf system with blockchain options
Dechat looks nice but team still provide events for community and make faster final release
brand new
What financial instruments does dsf team plan to add to their app?
brand new

What about dsf partners? Why don't you cooperate with other blockchain systems?

Do you know what blockchain does dsf team use? What token standard has dsf token?
As I remember dsf token is erc-20 standard and they use ethereum blockchain. But you can ask this question to admins in their telegram chat
They can cooperate with tron network to provide more apps and opportunities on dsf
Good idea but I don't think that gambling systems can help dsf development
Yeah, but tron network has not only gambling platforms. So team can cooperate with them.
brand new

Users should find a good staking system now. If they can't do it that is only their problems

Don't know about blockchain summits. What are you talking about? As I know team will provide referral program soon
brand new
That is good that team provides updates on bitcointalk but they post only about blockchain news. What about dsf development
brand new

What opportunities I have with dsf system now? How can I get profit and why should I use staking?
You can get passive income every day with staking system. But we are waiting for dsf wallet and full app
Good idea, but it can take a lot of time to release it. Still no info about final release dates
They will announce about it, don't worry. I think this year we will see fast dsf development
brand new
brand new
Do you have any ambassador program? I think it will be good to make it to bring more crypto enthusiasts to dsf platform
Yeah, it is a good time to take part in dsf staking. So we should wait now
What about staking rewards? Can I trade them or these tokens are locked?
Sure you can trade them. Now zb and aofex exchanges are connected to dsf platform so you can trade there
brand new
Do you have any ambassador program? I think it will be good to make it to bring more crypto enthusiasts to dsf platform
Yeah, it is a good time to take part in dsf staking. So we should wait now
What about staking rewards? Can I trade them or these tokens are locked?
brand new

brand new

Users should find good staking system now. If they can't do it that is only their problems

Pages:
Jump to: