Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 11. (Read 172854 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 505
hope elix gets more attention now.

so undervalued. but so good!
I hold all my elix  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yay Elixir is going up again finally. Glad I bought a bunch. Can't wait for the app to be done and watch this rise high. Keep up the good work devs.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
My only feeling was the end of November with so much money dumping in, I told myself this was not the time to put more money in
 I only did crypto-to-crypto trades, and rarely at that
 I did buy some other coins at the beginning of December but luckily those are holding out
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
By far the most undervalued coin right now, in my opinion. Nothing to hurry there's still lot of time for the great increase  Cheesy Patiently waiting for that moment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It's sad the price just keep on going down and down I wonder what's the bottom is going to be I keep buying the dip but it keeps on dipping. They say be greedy when everyone is fearful, I thought it was a good opportunity to buy but now my elixir bag is getting heavier but the price just keep on going down. btw i bought at 0.80 and 0.68$ maybe I need to take a break and stop looking at the chart.

Yes it can be tough. You are in at a decent price. I'd wait until the BTC FUD settles. Then maybe buy some more. But atm it could drop. High reward potential just depends on how long the market takes to recover.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Elixir is regaining momentum.  Last period to buy under $1
Activity: 122
Is  0.80 cents a good buy price for this ?

definitely!
all under 1$ is cheap. its a good point now to buy some more ELIX tokens
What price do you see this coin to be in about 6 months?
Is  0.80 cents a good buy price for this ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
It's sad the price just keep on going down and down I wonder what's the bottom is going to be I keep buying the dip but it keeps on dipping. They say be greedy when everyone is fearful, I thought it was a good opportunity to buy but now my elixir bag is getting heavier but the price just keep on going down. btw i bought at 0.80 and 0.68$ maybe I need to take a break and stop looking at the chart.

Just try Averaging down right now. This is the key to sustain a good entry and maximal profit with lesser risk
If the whole things is up and running it could be above > $50  (my guess)
What price do you think we can see by the end of the year in your opinion?
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
$10 could be a bit high in the short run but I definitely think with the drive the team has + the skills. This project could defnitely flurish even in the short/mid run and I am eager to see more.
Price will jump quickly to $10 . Be patient it will happen suddenly !
Price is so cheap right now ! Buying more !  Cool
Activity: 13
I thought I'm not gonna see ELIX under 1$ ever again. I was kinda wishing it to go under so I can buy more

many chances to buy lately... those that are able to buy now will be so glad in a few months
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I thought I'm not gonna see ELIX under 1$ ever again. I was kinda wishing it to go under so I can buy more
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
Thank you for the updates !  Smiley

Update on time  Cool

Thanks for it. I like to see the weekly progress.
Hope you make a good process with setting up the Alpha
Thank you for the updates !  Smiley
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Looks like I'm picking up more elixir since its at such a bargain price right now.  From the current price I could easily see this being a 20x in a year or so.

Thats true, this is one of the under valued tokens as of now. we have seen many times when Elix bounce back, it makes new high.
Very bright team and I believe project is very good in long term.

It is best time to accumulate slowly for good gains.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Looks like I'm picking up more elixir since its at such a bargain price right now.  From the current price I could easily see this being a 20x in a year or so.
Pages:
Jump to: