Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 31. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello! I have read the website’s info and got really interested. What’s going to happen if there are tokens left after the end of the TG?
Activity: 154
The idea of the project seems massive. What’s the total hard cap of the of the project?
It’s $19.000.000 That’s the aim of the project to the end of TGE.
Activity: 266
The idea of the project seems massive. What’s the total hard cap of the of the project?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
With what sum can i enter the pre-sale? And what bonus should i expect if i decide to enter now?
Activity: 163
I decided to purchase some tokens and make an investment. When does the TGE start? When can I participate?
It starts on June 18th, but you might want to do it sooner, since PRE TGE starts in less than just a week.
Activity: 280
I decided to purchase some tokens and make an investment. When does the TGE start? When can I participate?
I’ve heard about such a project before. How long ago did the team come up with the idea for the project?
The concept of Elysian was born in the beginning of 2017, you might have seen something about it when it’s development only started.
Activity: 158
I’ve heard about such a project before. How long ago did the team come up with the idea for the project?
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The project looks solid so far. The concept and technology is good too. But one major downside is the marketing. Only very few mentions of Elysian platform is made on some notable crypto community. And that's a huge concern from an investor point of view. I see the Telegram chat is already over 40K but It was powered by a referral campaign so I'm not surprised.

The team should endeavour to do some much needed marketing.
I wish I could participate in the sale now, but I need to wait until the PRE TGE. At least, that’s not so long, just a bit over 5 days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Best wishes to the team.Elysian had a good start, good luck with the TGE.
Activity: 173
This is quite impressive. Where can I find all the technical information about the project?
There’s Elysian Tech Paper available on the website. For more info you can contact the team via e-mail.
Activity: 252
This is quite impressive. Where can I find all the technical information about the project?
Activity: 210
Hello! Why Virtual Reality is even needed? Why does Elysian want to implement it?
It aims maximize satisfaction rates and efficiency among the users of the project as well improve other Elysian’s solutions.
Activity: 168
Hello! Why Virtual Reality is even needed? Why does Elysian want to implement it?
Activity: 308
It’s nice to see something groundbreaking as this.It the data storages going to be secure?
Security system is made really well, there are no security concerns. It has also been tested many times.
I agree,that is a great technology to add to the Elysian blockchain project.
Activity: 266
It’s nice to see something groundbreaking as this.It the data storages going to be secure?
Security system is made really well, there are no security concerns. It has also been tested many times.
Activity: 364
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I was wondering why Ecommerce even needs blockchain. Why does the market need Elysian?
It’s a large industry, the newest technologies ought to save a lot of money for both sides of business The market needs Elysian since it provides the best solutions.
Activity: 327
I was wondering why Ecommerce even needs blockchain. Why does the market need Elysian?
Pages:
Jump to: