Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 32. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
The idea of the project is great. What kind of cryptocurrency does the project use?
Elysian is based on Ethereum and the mechanism is ERC-20.
Activity: 139
The idea of the project is great. What kind of cryptocurrency does the project use?
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Too much heard about this ico, let's see if it goes as planned, they have very nice planning and concept is good also but only problem is will it turn out good in ico?

I'm seeing this project as one of few top icos at the moment which will succeed in its early phase.
Activity: 56
Hello! I’m impressed about the project. So, the price is going to be 6 cents per token?
Yes, during PRE TGE. Only in the beginning when the discount is offered. The final price is 12 cents per token. PRe TGE starts in a week, there’s a countdown on the website.
Activity: 160
Hello! I’m impressed about the project. So, the price is going to be 6 cents per token?
Activity: 162
Hi! I’m new here and I don’t know much about Elysian yet. What’s the fastest way to learn about the project?
Watching a video is a good way to start, it’s on the website. Then you may also read the whitepaper.
Activity: 181
Hi! I’m new here and I don’t know much about Elysian yet. What’s the fastest way to learn about the project?
Activity: 177
Hello! I’ve just come across this project while reading an artivle. What’s the platform is for?
It’s made for Ecommerce on blockchain. It aims to create the best environment for Ecommerce using newest technologies available.
Activity: 235
Hello! I’ve just come across this project while reading an artivle. What’s the platform is for?
Activity: 84
Could you tell me how you are going to distribute tokens?
The website states that all investors will receive tokens on their wallets after ico.
perhaps during registration you will need to specify the ETH wallet , or it will be LC for investors.
Activity: 238
The website states that all investors will receive tokens on their wallets after ico.
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Hey guys, i was curious about languages used by your platform. As i understand it is multionational, and as i think it is important to have many languages, which are you going to use? Thanks
Activity: 154
Is the platform already being developed or is it just an idea?
As far as I understand, the project realization is in progress to some extent, but additional funding is needed.
At this stage of development, I think the company's main goal is to conduct a high-quality advertising campaign to attract investors.
At this moment everything is going well, the team conducts an advertising campaign competently.
Activity: 163
Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Yes, there is - t.me/elysian_ely
Activity: 266
Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Activity: 280
As far as I understand, the project realization is in progress to some extent, but additional funding is needed.
At this stage of development, I think the company's main goal is to conduct a high-quality advertising campaign to attract investors.
Activity: 158
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho.
It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
Yes, today cryptocurrency exchange services are becoming more and more popular. But there is not a single high-quality exchange service on the market yet.
Pages:
Jump to: