Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥 - page 33. (Read 19681 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho.
It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho.
Activity: 210
Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
Activity: 308
Hello. What currencies can be exchanged on your platform?
Activity: 65
Seems like ELYSIAN brightly stands out among competitors and already has a huge and strong community, i'm in, good luck for all of us.

Thank you for a support Cheesy

Activity: 1
Which country is Elysian based from?
Elysian registered in Belize & working from Seoul, Korea.
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
Hello! Why is your project manager has negative trust? Can we trust the information from this person that he's telling on this thread?
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
Which country is Elysian based from?
Activity: 42
The ideas and concepts of elysian are very impressive. new innovations in improving the quality of e-commerce into something very modern and more interesting. before,I had read some opinions about elysian from social media. I am very interested and excited with this project. different from other e-commerce projects, I see some advantages exist in elysian. I hope this great project will be successful, and continue to grow.

Your support is always appreciated it ! It is the fuel that drives the Elysian team to do better every day !
what Circulating Supply and Total Supply?

Elysian will be minting 1 billion (1,000,000,000) total tokens, with a starting circulating supply of 250 million at the completion of the TGE; a number that is subject to future change based on the amount of Growth Pool tokens released per annum.

What is the minimum purchase of eth in pre-sale?

$10 USD is the minimum

The ideas and concepts of elysian are very impressive. new innovations in improving the quality of e-commerce into something very modern and more interesting. before,I had read some opinions about elysian from social media. I am very interested and excited with this project. different from other e-commerce projects, I see some advantages exist in elysian. I hope this great project will be successful, and continue to grow.

Thank you for the support! We appreciate it Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
What is the minimum purchase of eth in pre-sale?
Activity: 140
what Circulating Supply and Total Supply?
Hello, I tried to find this information on your website, but I could not. What price or bonuses are established at each sales stage?

Hi! Prices are here:

PRE TGE: June 4 - June 17 | $.06 per ELY | $2.4M Hardcap (so basically up to 200% bonus)
TGE: June 18- July 8 | $.08-.12 per ELY | $15M Hardcap
Activity: 12
Hello, I tried to find this information on your website, but I could not. What price or bonuses are established at each sales stage?
Activity: 42
We're pleased to announce a #partnership between Havven and Elysian.

Elysian will integrate #nomins, the asset-backed #stablecoin from the #Havven network, into our #Ecommerce platform and #atomicswap protocol.

#atomicswaps $ELY $NOMIN @havven_official1 @Elysian_ELY

http://bit.ly/Elysian_Havven

Looks like the ELY team is locking down GREAT partnerships!
Great project! Hope you will succeed Wink

Thank you for the support!
We got our mobile wallet MVP here! Check it out guys
your project looks great and profitable for people. I hope for the smooth progress and many people who participate in your project.

Thank you for the support  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: