Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHASH Miner - Eminer v0.6.1-RC2 Released (Windows, Linux, MacOS) - page 10. (Read 24702 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Watchdog function is missing. Please consider adding it to serve external script if thread dies.
The dashboard looks fancy btw Smiley
P.S:
http://imgur.com/a/9Bave
Is this a bug for the last GPU?

Thanks, I will be add watchdog to todo list.

Can you please confirm the showing monitor problem from another HW monitor? I don't have any problem like this on my tests also which OS you are testing?

Just started another rig, no issues there as I can see, its probably due to being Baffin.
http://imgur.com/a/uLHLf
EDIT: Does the miner throws incorrect shares or some kind of hw errors to monitor gpu reliability?

Miner throws incorrect shares but showing only in log, we can call watchdog when this happen.

Question: Is the OS Linux? If Linux, what about hashrate performans compare with other miners?
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Did someone already try this miner with RX570? Will the haste pump?
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Watchdog function is missing. Please consider adding it to serve external script if thread dies.
P.S:

Can you please confirm the showing monitor problem from another HW monitor? I don't have any problem like this on my tests also which OS you are testing?

Just started another rig, no issues there as I can see, its probably due to being Baffin.
http://imgur.com/a/uLHLf
EDIT: Does the miner throws incorrect shares or some kind of hw errors to monitor gpu reliability?
Will you add also support for CUDA? I've haven't test your miner yet, but from my view NVIDIA OpenCL is not that good compared to CUDA.
I'm now running all my NVIDIA with CUDA 9 drivers, there is no difference in hashrate from CUDA 8 with Ethminer neither with CCminer.

Currently I'm working hardly on NVIDIA but I don't have any big difference with OpenCL and CUDA, Can you please test with my OpenCL version?

CUDA is more complex than OpenCL. Give me time and I may surprise with OpenCL  Wink
P.S:

Activity: 652
Merit: 266
P.S:
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Will you add also support for CUDA? I've haven't test your miner yet, but from my view NVIDIA OpenCL is not that good compared to CUDA.
I'm now running all my NVIDIA with CUDA 9 drivers, there is no difference in hashrate from CUDA 8 with Ethminer neither with CCminer.
Activity: 27
For the driver I'm using robinhood one
For the share, I'm testing, for now (1h) same share of claymore  Wink

I'm doing some test with the miner

MH/s is slightly lesser then claymore (61.1 with two RX580, 61.6 on claymore).

I have a problem after the test: the fan is always at setted speed also if I close the software and also if I reboot windows!
How can I reset fan speed when not mining? Changes madded on WattMan do not work.

I'll mining for a few hours and then I will report again

As i said before, hashrate than share counts important, you should compare always share counts. Run eminer 48hrs and also Claymore compare these.

Fan speed, the miner doesn't write anywhere the information, I had a same problem, probably you used many old drivers and OC programs before, I can advise, install clean win10 with anniversary update, install AMD blockchain driver and patch with atikmdagpatch, you will be fine.

I have a problem after the test: the fan is always at setted speed also if I close the software and also if I reboot windows!
How can I reset fan speed when not mining? Changes madded on WattMan do not work.

As i said before, hashrate than share counts important, you should compare always share counts. Run eminer 48hrs and also Claymore compare these.

Fan speed, the miner doesn't write anywhere the information, I had a same problem, probably you used many old drivers and OC programs before, I can advise, install clean win10 with anniversary update, install AMD blockchain driver and patch with atikmdagpatch, you will be fine.
Activity: 27

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The miner works quite well but I would like to see all rigs on a single dashboard in a future update, then it will be perfect.

Thanks, I added to todo list, I will update the miner soon with this future, all rig stats will be able to monitor on cloud dashboard without extra fee!
Activity: 103
Hey. Give an example of a .bat file. For a eth.nanopool.org. Thank you

eminer.exe  -intensity 28,28,28,28,28,28,28 --fan-percent 100,100,100,100,100,100,100 -S eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999,eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999  -U YOUR_WALLETID_HERE.rig3 -P x -N rig3

Ps: Change intensity to get best performance for your cards. I'm using 28 for RX580 8G

super  Wink
Thank you)) I will try))
Activity: 65

eminer.exe  -intensity 28,28,28,28,28,28,28 --fan-percent 100,100,100,100,100,100,100 -S eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999,eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999  -U YOUR_WALLETID_HERE.rig3 -P x -N rig3

Ps: Change intensity to get best performance for your cards. I'm using 28 for RX580 8G
Activity: 103
Activity: 2
Merit: 158
I tested this on a 1070 that was mining ETH+SIA with -dcri of 55 and that one had a hashrate of 30,1 Mh/s.

With eminer I get 29,8 Mh/s in single mode benchmark (on DAG 0, not sure how to change it). So good start but not quite there yet. Keep up the good work!

--ypsi
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
The miner works quite well but I would like to see all rigs on a single dashboard in a future update, then it will be perfect.
Activity: 65
Does reported hashrate match pool registered hashrate?

Hello,

I started to test Eminer on some of my rigs (dwarfpool).

I can confirm that, reported hashrate is matched with dwarfpool's pool hashrate.

Also i switched another rig to nanopool, i'll share results soon
Activity: 104

Hi Dev,
Thank you for the great miner, i don't mind to pay the fee since i can monitor my rigs using its dashboard  Cheesy

Keep up for the good job.

Can you confirm hashrate increase?

I'm on rx470 with 159mhs and rx580 with 172mhs using this miner, i have not compare with claymore since i was mining monero using sgminergm.
Regards.

Does reported hashrate match pool registered hashrate?
You forgot to tell as about the devfee.
How much is it?

You forgot to just look at the github page:

Maybe i missed it, but dont see any mention on the github page of a DevFee?

Has anyone tried this on Nvidia cards? Would like to know its safe and what the results are?

I just received the SS;

https://i.imgur.com/N3paoI3.png
Pages:
Jump to: