Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHASH Miner - Eminer v0.6.1-RC2 Released (Windows, Linux, MacOS) - page 8. (Read 24702 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
when mining on miningpoolhub.com it gives error="short write"

Any help?

thanks

Can you start again? Does it give always?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
when mining on miningpoolhub.com it gives error="short write"

Any help?

thanks
Activity: 13
The miner has 1% devfee, it never change for new features like dualmining or something else but you can disable anytime.

Hi Eminer,

I didn't notice so I figure I ask. Does this show when it's mining for the 1% dev fee?  This would be useful as it gives us transparency.

If it does show, how can I display, b/c haven't noticed any indication from the terminal
help nicehash .bat example please

eminer.exe -S stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -U yourwallet -P x
Activity: 17
help nicehash .bat example please
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
I liked the program. Result with my personal timings: link. I make timings under the order. If anyone is interested, here's the link.
1250/2300 = 32.61+
Using nerdralph's strapmod is not "making" timings. I saw your timings, nothing special about those.
I use only my own modifications. Probably, someone has spied on them from me. My topic is quite old.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/custom-ram-timings-for-gpus-with-gddr5-download-links-updated-1758267

Yeah, probably someone "stole" your work Smiley

EDIT: I just saw your Hynix timings. No offense but...man do you even know what you are doing. The trial and error part is supposed to be private and right after you have learned what is what you can *try* to sell?
999000000000000022C39C00AC595A3D90550F123CCF530C004006007E0514206A8900A00200312 0100F292F94273116 -> for example this one is complete mess, I have no idea how gpus modded with this strap even post.
EDIT2: Oh and by the way look at GPU2 add +0.4MH cuz its run on Linux ~33.4MH on windows @ ~130W ATW => http://imgur.com/a/6OrjW
Activity: 79
I liked the program. Result with my personal timings: link. I make timings under the order. If anyone is interested, here's the link.
1250/2300 = 32.61+
Using nerdralph's strapmod is not "making" timings. I saw your timings, nothing special about those.
I use only my own modifications. Probably, someone has spied on them from me. My topic is quite old.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
can i dual mine? eth+dcr?
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
1250/2300 = 32.61+
Activity: 79
1250/2300 = 32.61+
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
... any video tutorial on how to use this ? or a tip ?

Go to your eminer folder, for example:

cd C:\user\test\desktop\eminer
eminer.exe -h -> type this

and then ?
Activity: 23
The monitoring page is excellent!

But with devfee, still ask for donation?

I guess you can use eminer without dev fee too .

BTW i'll test my rig tonight and share results here .

I have same config with 32mh++ on eminer.

Can you give me a teamviewer? I can check your config

https://i.imgur.com/6rWOQnS.jpg

@bitcoyim can you share your bios settings for your Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580?  I have the same GPU and only getting about 31.24 Mh/s with Eminer.

Your memory-clock and core-clocks are in the image but what voltage steps are you using for core and memory?

Or please feel free to PM if your OK with sharing the bios itself

Thanks mate!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
rx 580 saphire+
win 10 64 bit

I have same config with 32mh++ on eminer.

Can you give me a teamviewer? I can check your config

for me, when i use eminer with amd ma gash rate drop to 28++
i i use claymore my hashrate 32++

Please give me name of your OS and the AMD device.
Of course no, you should enter stratum password.

Ok, so I'm currently using Claymore's with ethermine.org  My Claymore config file doesn't have a stratum password. So will eminer work without one? If not, how do I create a stratum account and get a password?

You can use x as a password for ethermine.org.

Thanks for clarifying! This seems very legit! With the devfee on, we're currently getting 3Mh/s more with Eminer than with Claymore.

For anyone else using Claymore on linux, the bare minimum equivalent for Eminer is:

Code:
./eminer -S us1.ethermine.org:4444 -U wallet_address -P x

This can be placed in a shell script to execute on system boot.

Here is the output from the Eminer help file:
Code:
christianCoder$ ./eminer -h

Usage of ./eminer:
  -B int
        Run benchmark (default -1)
  -F string
        Farm mode with the work server at URL, use comma for multiple rpc server (default "http://127.0.0.1:8545")
  -L    List GPU devices
  -M string
        Run mine on selected devices, use comma for multiple devices (default "all")
  -N string
        Name of your worker
  -P string
        Password for stratum server
  -S :
        Stratum mode, use comma for multiple stratum server (example: :)
  -U string
        Username for stratum server
  -V int
        Log level (default 3)
  -cpu int
        Set the maximum number of CPUs to use
  -fan-percent string
        Set fan speed percent on selected devices, use comma for multiple devices (amd devices only)
  -fixed-diff
        Fixed diff for works, round solutions
  -http string
        HTTP server for monitoring (read-only) for disable set "no" (default ":8550")
  -intensity string
        GPU work size intensity, use comma for multiple devices (default: 32)
  -kernel string
        Select kernel for GPU devices, currently 3 kernels available, use comma for multiple devices
  -no-devfee
        Disable devfee, this can be impact some performance reduces
  -no-output-color
        Disable colorized output log format
  -stathat string
        Set your stathat email address here to have some basic metrics from stathat.com
  -v    Version

Ok, so I'm currently using Claymore's with ethermine.org  My Claymore config file doesn't have a stratum password. So will eminer work without one? If not, how do I create a stratum account and get a password?

You can use x as a password for ethermine.org.

Do I have to enter my wallet password in the eminer config file for this to work?

Do I have to enter my wallet password in the eminer config file for this to work?
Pages:
Jump to: