Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHASH Miner - Eminer v0.6.1-RC2 Released (Windows, Linux, MacOS) - page 5. (Read 24702 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
If use same cloudkey , you can see all rigs at cloud.eminer.net . So why do you need local dashboard ?

its just an option .... a suggestion .... and i know if i use same key i would see all rigs on same dashboard ... i have that running already ... but since the code is already made ... porting to local version might be doable also ... thats all
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If use same cloudkey , you can see all rigs at cloud.eminer.net . So why do you need local dashboard ?
Miner has local monitoring, you can view the local dashboard from http://localhost:8550

What is your OS? If you using Linux, ignore the message, eminer has alternative solution on Linux for AMD devices.

Thanks for your quick feedback Smiley

Yes, im using ubuntu and indeed all ADL data show up on both local dashboard and cloud ... but what i meant is to have same dashboard as in cloud but local, so one can view all rigs in one dashboard ... like if you add some param to main mining rig where it handles all outputs from all rig and shows it into single dashboard .... maybe Smiley)
Activity: 58
really like so far Smiley))

is there a way that you make the cloud monitoring local on ones network?

edit:

when running on my AMD rig i get this msg:

Code:
WARN [09-20|00:04:13] AMD (ADL) hardware monitor library couldn't initialize

?

Miner has local monitoring, you can view the local dashboard from http://localhost:8550

What is your OS? If you using Linux, ignore the message, eminer has alternative solution on Linux for AMD devices.
-cloud-key string

nope .... thats for using the eminer cloud service ... which is working with no problems
Activity: 34

edit:

Code:

?

-cloud-key string

edit:

Code:

?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
after 2 hours running eminer v0.6.1-RC2, windows 10, cloud service, received error:

ERROR[09-19|22:29:36] Couldn't send stats to cloud service     error="Not verified"

local eminer still working with no problem

Thanks for your report, problem has been solved. Can you check again?

working ... Smiley

good job !

after 2 hours running eminer v0.6.1-RC2, windows 10, cloud service, received error:

ERROR[09-19|22:29:36] Couldn't send stats to cloud service     error="Not verified"

Thanks for your report, problem has been solved. Can you check again?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Trying to run 2 threads per 1 Vega card and getting 0 hashrate (single thread runs fine). What options would you recommend? How to enable multiple async mode) I'm in Windows 10.

Can you send your parameters?

start eminer -S eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -U wallet_address -P x -N vega -M 5,5 -intensity 28 -kernel 3,3

My Vega is card 5.
I tried different intensities (dag intensity too) and different kernels (1,2,3).
Speed 0

With 1 instance it hashes but best speed is only 41-42mhs with kernel 2 while Claymore's 10 runs at 44.2 mhs

Can you test 5 minutes like this;
eminer -M 5 -S eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -U wallet_address.vega -P x -N vega -intensity 27 -kernel 3

Best kernel is 3 but it depends of your GPU, you should test best for your vega. I will add thread count on next release, default 2. I don't have any vega for test but I will try find for you.

Only 36mhs with this settings, Claymore is doing 44.2
Trying to run 2 threads per 1 Vega card and getting 0 hashrate (single thread runs fine). What options would you recommend? How to enable multiple async mode) I'm in Windows 10.

start eminer -S eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -U wallet_address -P x -N vega -M 5,5 -intensity 28 -kernel 3,3

My Vega is card 5.
I tried different intensities (dag intensity too) and different kernels (1,2,3).
Speed 0

With 1 instance it hashes but best speed is only 41-42mhs with kernel 2 while Claymore's 10 runs at 44.2 mhs

Can you test 5 minutes like this;
eminer -M 5 -S eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -U wallet_address.vega -P x -N vega -intensity 27 -kernel 3

Best kernel is 3 but it depends of your GPU, you should test best for your vega. I will add thread count on next release, default 2. I don't have any vega for test but I will try find for you.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

My Vega is card 5.
Speed 0

I'm testing and it works for now...  Grin
Just a problem: on ethermine the worker was changed from "default" (no specify on command line) to "wyiql"  Huh
On the changed log there is "Intensity improved"... We need to retest for find best "-intensity" value or we can leave the old value (for my 28 on RX 580)?

Also ethermine you should set the username like -U yourwallet.rigname
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
on 470/570 i get same hash no matter if intensity 20 or 40  Huh

you can set 29 for 470/570 devices, example 3x470 devices like -intensity 29,29,29

thanks i will try it.
Just want to ask, by default miner uses kernel 3 for these 470/570 cards. I tried kernel 1 and got horrible results.
So are those 1,2 better for older cards ?

you can set 29 for 470/570 devices, example 3x470 devices like -intensity 29,29,29
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
I'm testing and it works for now...  Grin
Just a problem: on ethermine the worker was changed from "default" (no specify on command line) to "wyiql"  Huh
On the changed log there is "Intensity improved"... We need to retest for find best "-intensity" value or we can leave the old value (for my 28 on RX 580)?

on my basic tests looks like 27 best for RX580, you can test best value for your device.

Looks like;
eminer -B deviceid -intensity 27
Activity: 27
There doesnt seem to be much activity here....OP next update I will try your miner If I have time and compare share counts.  BUt you can do that yourself too you know Smiley

New version released a few mins ago, you can test it.

Great work !

my test rig have about 9-10MH/s increase on eminer xxxRC2, mixed RX570 and RX580

THNX

---
BTC

What is your "-intesity" value?
My MH/s has risen but little (0,1)
Pages:
Jump to: