Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHASH Miner - Eminer v0.6.1-RC2 Released (Windows, Linux, MacOS) - page 4. (Read 24702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
You... left... the OCL in the binary... and it's not even packed! That... was kind of a let down.

OCL build on runtime like good idea for new chipsets so the miner can support all OCL based devices.

Well... the issue being, anyone with half a clue can get your kernel... putting it in the binary as AMD IL, for example, would allow support for pretty much everything that uses the Catalyst compiler, I believe. The only outlier would be Vega, which requires the ROCm stack - which in turn uses the LLVM/Clang toolchain. For that exception, you could simply include a Vega kernel as ISA in the miner.

You also didn't really protect the miner at all - not only was it not packed, or any anti-debugging traps laid, but you didn't even check for the common environment vars used for debugging or kernel dumping...
Why should he do it now when he didn't get close to top speeds like yours or Claymore's?
When he will - he will certainly did ))
But now all protection methods will result in anti-virus software misdetection ...
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
One more question...

If I set -intensity 28 will that set it for all GPU's or do I need to use -intensity 28,28,28,28,28

Thank you

Yes you've to set intensity for each GPU device. Like your example
Activity: 58
You... left... the OCL in the binary... and it's not even packed! That... was kind of a let down.

OCL build on runtime like good idea for new chipsets so the miner can support all OCL based devices.
Activity: 3
how to connect to: clona.ru (solo pool). I do not know how to edit the bat file so that I can connect to clona.ru please help me. TYVM

You can look example .bat file from https://github.com/ethash/eminer-release
tks you ^^
Activity: 301
Merit: 251
One more question...

If I set -intensity 28 will that set it for all GPU's or do I need to use -intensity 28,28,28,28,28

Thank you
Can you give a good explanation of the 3 kernel types please.

-kernel 1 does what exactly?
-kernel 2
-kernel 3

Thanks.
Lost my cloud key. How do I get another?

Sent you a PM

Thanks
how to connect to: clona.ru (solo pool). I do not know how to edit the bat file so that I can connect to clona.ru please help me. TYVM

tks u.

Activity: 23

Working example :

eminer.exe -S clona.ru:5087  -U 0xdef91c6769417915eedc70aa4f7c41aae63ed4b4 -P x -N my_amd_rig --cloud-key e094fbafe1e0dd486217bdb9ae7ccc741f8ce272
Looks like your 480 crashed, like high overclock problem.

I know, I mean if a card stopped, Eminer should warn me -- not continue to average with 0MH/s

I see, added to my checklist.
also just want to check if we can delete workers from the cloud dashboard?

i did not use the -N to specify the worker name so the dashboard has multiple instance of the random 5 char string showing up.

- cloud key no random, its recoverable.
- your old workers will be delete automatically within 24 hours.
Activity: 28

I know, I mean if a card stopped, Eminer should warn me -- not continue to average with 0MH/s
I have a problem.

My RX480 crashed, but Eminer thinking it's still alive, so I got this:

https://i.imgur.com/1ApdphY.jpg

Please fix it. Thanks.

( In the state, miner can't be restarted, so I only need to know what correct happens and stop)

Win10/AMD DAG fix driver/Eminer 0.6.1 RC2/ASUS RX480 4G dual

Why is there still no transparency on when the Dev Fee is being mined?

Claymore does this and you should too.

It's already logging, you can see devfee start and stop messages on console, I think, its clearly transparency
Activity: 13
Why is there still no transparency on when the Dev Fee is being mined?

Claymore does this and you should too.

Activity: 28
I have a problem.

My RX480 crashed, but Eminer thinking it's still alive, so I got this:

https://i.imgur.com/1ApdphY.jpg

Please fix it. Thanks.

( In the state, miner can't be restarted, so I only need to know what correct happens and stop)

Win10/AMD DAG fix driver/Eminer 0.6.1 RC2/ASUS RX480 4G dual
Activity: 27
also just want to check if we can delete workers from the cloud dashboard?

i did not use the -N to specify the worker name so the dashboard has multiple instance of the random 5 char string showing up.
Activity: 27
are the cloud key randomly generated? are there ways to recover lost cloud keys?
Pages:
Jump to: