Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 17. (Read 95647 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
It all depends on how they will invest in the project, if there is little investment, then development will be worse than it should be, but we will not think about the bad
Let's not think about the bad ... because as you know, thoughts tend to materialize. I hope to see the finished product from the project team and then the price of the coin will go "to the moon" !!!
You should not think about the bad, but you need to think about the real risks of the market and analyze everything correctly, then the finished product can answer all the questions
If you are from the very beginning tuned to the negative, then you definitely will not succeed! Where is the belief in yourself Huh On this and the failure of many!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
When will you announce companies that intend to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem? Got a list?

Surely this information will appear later, on the other hand, I see no reason to keep the name of these companies secret.
Activity: 350
When will you announce companies that intend to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem? Got a list?
Activity: 126
I need to take a closer look at the marketing plan of the project, calculate all the risks.

Yes, before investing you should always analyze all the risks. So that you do not regret the money spent.
If you are a novice investor, you need to be prepared for losses, it's true.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
I need to take a closer look at the marketing plan of the project, calculate all the risks.

Yes, before investing you should always analyze all the risks. So that you do not regret the money spent.
What do you mean "proven conferences"?
How can you check a conference earlier than it takes place? Grin
I think that the scale of the conference can be judged from the data of who is their organizers. In addition, some conferences are held annually for many years in a row and are a kind of flagship crypto industry.
Activity: 182
It all depends on how they will invest in the project, if there is little investment, then development will be worse than it should be, but we will not think about the bad
Let's not think about the bad ... because as you know, thoughts tend to materialize. I hope to see the finished product from the project team and then the price of the coin will go "to the moon" !!!
You should not think about the bad, but you need to think about the real risks of the market and analyze everything correctly, then the finished product can answer all the questions
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Which block reward will decrease? Judging by the schedule, the reward remains unchanged for half a year already.
Many investors failed to invest in 2018. so now they are inactive. But on the other hand, the prices of most coins and tokens today are very cheap and allow you to start investing, even I have $ 50.
You're right. It does not matter how much you invest. The main thing that you invest. Since cryptocurrency can increase your deposit tenfold. And if you continue investing, then you will already invest not $ 50, but $ 500.
It only depends on the amount, if you are sure that when you invest $ 500 there, then the profit will be many times higher, then it is possible, and if it is risky, then it is better to start with a small amount
Many investors failed to invest in 2018. so now they are inactive. But on the other hand, the prices of most coins and tokens today are very cheap and allow you to start investing, even I have $ 50.
You're right. It does not matter how much you invest. The main thing that you invest. Since cryptocurrency can increase your deposit tenfold. And if you continue investing, then you will already invest not $ 50, but $ 500.
It all depends on where you want to invest your money, and there you need to decide what amount is suitable, and then follow the development
The number of EVOS masternodes running reached all-time high - 313 MN support EVOS network now
Thank you for your trust and support, guys!

Good performance, the main thing that it is popular in its own way, the more people, the better for the network itself and the token
copper member
Merit: 0
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
The number of EVOS masternodes running reached all-time high - 313 MN support EVOS network now
Thank you for your trust and support, guys!
Activity: 238
The trading volume of EVOS coin on the CryptoBridge is growing. This suggests that investors have noticed the work team.
If it grows, then people buy and sell them, this is commendable, then advertising works well.
Show growth even in such a difficult time suggests that the project is beginning to be recognizable among the crypto community.
This is a sign that the advertisement that the team is doing is working correctly. The more ads, the better the token will be on the market.

There is some logic in your words, but there are many factors that affect the recognition of a project by society.

Over the past year, a lot of projects have gone bankrupt. On the one hand, this trend scares investors. On the other hand, only the most promising projects remained on the market. So investments today are more likely to become profitable.
Well, apparently just a lot of projects did not have enough money to survive this moment in the market, but in any case, now everything is much more complicated, this is good on the one hand
Activity: 84
The trading volume of EVOS coin on the CryptoBridge is growing. This suggests that investors have noticed the work team.
If it grows, then people buy and sell them, this is commendable, then advertising works well.
Show growth even in such a difficult time suggests that the project is beginning to be recognizable among the crypto community.
Activity: 252

There is some logic in your words, but there are many factors that affect the recognition of a project by society.

Over the past year, a lot of projects have gone bankrupt. On the one hand, this trend scares investors. On the other hand, only the most promising projects remained on the market. So investments today are more likely to become profitable.
Since buying a masternodes during pre-sale is risky. I like the idea of a project that EVOS will provide bots and services for pre-sale and auction activities to ensure a more secure investment.
If I understand correctly, will the bot help in trading or keep track of your balance on your wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: