Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 18. (Read 95673 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Many experts give any predictions to manipulate the market.
but there are those that really qualitatively analyze the situation.
Remember the last 2018 ... all experts and analysts predicted a trend reversal every month. But this did not happen and everyone began to talk about a protracted correction ... I concluded that the majority do not understand anything and are just trying to seem like a pro.
What they say is one thing, and in fact no one can regulate the market, everything is much more complicated
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
The trading volume of EVOS coin on the CryptoBridge is growing. This suggests that investors have noticed the work team.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Remember the last 2018 ... all experts and analysts predicted a trend reversal every month. But this did not happen and everyone began to talk about a protracted correction ... I concluded that the majority do not understand anything and are just trying to seem like a pro.

most likely, I think, that this is not a correction, but a complete change in the strategy of the cryptocurrency industry. It is a shame to admit the idea, that it will not be the same as before, and not everyone will be able to receive a vivid profit from such activity.
Activity: 84
Since buying a masternodes during pre-sale is risky. I like the idea of a project that EVOS will provide bots and services for pre-sale and auction activities to ensure a more secure investment.
Activity: 140
Project EVOS has a very professional team! I think that they know how to achieve good results in this industry. Since they already have experience.
The success of the entire platform depends on the professionalism and coherence of the team, it is worth paying attention to.
Activity: 210
I agree. Do not dwell on any specific errors or failures. The main thing is that the project EVOS continues to evolve and not stop there.
The EVOS team has big plans. They are very active in the crypto community and constantly find new partners and develop their project.
Project EVOS has a very professional team! I think that they know how to achieve good results in this industry. Since they already have experience.
Activity: 126
As for me, the demand for IT is already high, so many of these guys are divorced in the market, and the token's liquidity is good
Several factors play on the liquidity and price policy of the token, but most often, the project administration is interested in a stable price growth no less than investors.

The administration of the project should monitor everything, the investor will then get a good profit if the tokens continue to grow in value, this is logical)
As for me, the demand for IT is already high, so many of these guys are divorced in the market, and the token's liquidity is good
Several factors play on the liquidity and price policy of the token, but most often, the project administration is interested in a stable price growth no less than investors.
In what specific currency will all transactions take place within the platform ecosystem?

The only means of payment within the ecosystem is the EVOS coin, and payment for ALL of the platform’s services will be made exclusively in EVOS!!!
This solution will add liquidity to the EVOS coin, as well as increase the demand for IT.

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
In what specific currency will all transactions take place within the platform ecosystem?

The only means of payment within the ecosystem is the EVOS coin, and payment for ALL of the platform’s services will be made exclusively in EVOS!!!
This solution will add liquidity to the EVOS coin, as well as increase the demand for IT.

This is definitely the right decision, but you need to add the ability to pay with other main cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 168
Activity: 196
The team needs to develop and correct minor flaws. Pay attention to the comments of the community.
It can be seen with the naked eye that the work is carried out around the clock, the project is developing very quickly.
Will investment protection be in the future? what are the risks borne by the investor?

I think that the main task of the project administration is to ensure stable growth of EVOS coin.

It is necessary to enlist the support of investors, then the project will develop quickly and the token will grow steadily in price.
Activity: 308
Something will tell me that it is now necessary to run the project, usually in a growing market investors behave more actively.

Many analysts say that the market will grow for a long time. We all look forward to that.

I do not trust analysts, today they say one thing tomorrow is completely different and so constant. All these predictions "analysts" utter nonsense.
analysts can not be trusted, they are either beginners who think of themselves as professionals,or professionals who obey the commands of whales
Now it is generally difficult to trust someone on the cryptocurrency market, they say one thing, but something completely different is happening now
in our life in general to trust someone, especially strangers at all completely stupid, especially when it has a bearing on your personal money
Activity: 350
Will investment protection be in the future? what are the risks borne by the investor?

I think that the main task of the project administration is to ensure stable growth of EVOS coin.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: