Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 19. (Read 95647 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Something will tell me that it is now necessary to run the project, usually in a growing market investors behave more actively.

Many analysts say that the market will grow for a long time. We all look forward to that.

I do not trust analysts, today they say one thing tomorrow is completely different and so constant. All these predictions "analysts" utter nonsense.
analysts can not be trusted, they are either beginners who think of themselves as professionals,or professionals who obey the commands of whales
Now it is generally difficult to trust someone on the cryptocurrency market, they say one thing, but something completely different is happening now
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
People just made holde of their wallets and everyone together are waiting for the promise of market growth, and when this is for sure, nobody knows, only guesses
It is possible that the growth of the market will begin literally right in the coming days. Many factors speak of this. Many analysts and observers talk about this. We are waiting for a good profit from our investment in project EVOS!
If growth starts, then I’ll only be happy about it, you can immediately think about where to invest your money Cool
It is necessary to invest now, but not when growth begins. What is the point of buying something at high prices if you can buy at low prices now.
now is the best time for long-term investments, you need to start investing in small parts now and when the rapid growth begins you may regret that you have not invested today
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
People just made holde of their wallets and everyone together are waiting for the promise of market growth, and when this is for sure, nobody knows, only guesses
It is possible that the growth of the market will begin literally right in the coming days. Many factors speak of this. Many analysts and observers talk about this. We are waiting for a good profit from our investment in project EVOS!
If growth starts, then I’ll only be happy about it, you can immediately think about where to invest your money Cool
It is necessary to invest now, but not when growth begins. What is the point of buying something at high prices if you can buy at low prices now.
Activity: 224

those who really have the right analytical data, he will not put them in the public domain,and will quietly use them to make money
Hard to argue with you, I can only say one thing, the situations are different, like people and their actions.
Activity: 308
Something will tell me that it is now necessary to run the project, usually in a growing market investors behave more actively.

Many analysts say that the market will grow for a long time. We all look forward to that.

I do not trust analysts, today they say one thing tomorrow is completely different and so constant. All these predictions "analysts" utter nonsense.
analysts can not be trusted, they are either beginners who think of themselves as professionals,or professionals who obey the commands of whales
those who really have the right analytical data, he will not put them in the public domain,and will quietly use them to make money
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

Activity: 182
It is unlikely that the market will grow during this week, there are very few chances, maybe in 2-3 months it is still real, you just need to wait
Now who has the money, he is waiting for a good project or just the growth of the market for further investments.
Activity: 171

Do you believe the predictions of analysts and experts?
If you do not have personal experience in investing, then there is simply no other way than to trust cryptocurrency experts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

I would like the project to will conduct an online broadcast (online interview). So that the project's CEO has answered the community to all questions of interest.

This would be a good marketing step, you need to use all the opportunities.

why do you need it?
You can ask any questions in this thread, and also in the telegram chat, or social networks.
I think this is superfluous! All answers can be received here and in the telegram! Yes, in general, and so enough information at the moment!
Activity: 126
What specific services does the EVOS platform offer? I would also like to study the pricing policy of services.

The platform offers very good conditions for novice investors, absolutely passive income

The conditions are really good, but the project is aimed not only for investors, but also for project developers, as well as even for the average user.

Investors beginners are offered simple management and one click for passive earned income. I want to see how it works.

now very low prices in the crypto market, I'm new to investing but I want to start investing,but I can not choose between investing in the top 10 coins or in a beginner project
I really liked the idea of this project and I would also like to see and understand how it works
It is very difficult to choose where to invest, even experienced investors make mistakes and lose money because of the unpredictable cryptocurrency market.
It is difficult for experienced investors to make an investment decision (this is true). I am silent about how difficult it is for a beginner to save money to get up, and God forbid, all to lose !!!
Now who has the money, he is waiting for a good project or just the growth of the market for further investments.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2

I would like the project to will conduct an online broadcast (online interview). So that the project's CEO has answered the community to all questions of interest.

why do you need it?
You can ask any questions in this thread, and also in the telegram chat, or social networks.
But the effect of communicating with a person is always better visually than just a correspondence with an unknown person.
Activity: 140

why do you need it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
What specific services does the EVOS platform offer? I would also like to study the pricing policy of services.

The platform offers very good conditions for novice investors, absolutely passive income

The conditions are really good, but the project is aimed not only for investors, but also for project developers, as well as even for the average user.

Investors beginners are offered simple management and one click for passive earned income. I want to see how it works.

now very low prices in the crypto market, I'm new to investing but I want to start investing,but I can not choose between investing in the top 10 coins or in a beginner project
I really liked the idea of this project and I would also like to see and understand how it works
It is very difficult to choose where to invest, even experienced investors make mistakes and lose money because of the unpredictable cryptocurrency market.
It is difficult for experienced investors to make an investment decision (this is true). I am silent about how difficult it is for a beginner to save money to get up, and God forbid, all to lose !!!

Activity: 84
But you need to prepare well for such events and tell them in such a way that it would be interesting for people to listen, and also to show a presentation
I would really like to see a video presentation of this project. Such videos (unless of course they are made with high quality) are instantly distributed throughout the Internet and work as a good advertisement for the project.
Activity: 84
For a new coin, the trading volume is not bad enough ... Even considering not the best time in the crypto market.
In the past few days, the cryo market has been showing signs of recovery and recovery. I think that trading volumes will grow significantly in the near future. And I hope the price will grow as well. Demand should favorably affect the cost.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I turned my attention to the fact that the project has a team that is directly related to this activity. And I think the team knows all the weak points of this area!
Pages:
Jump to: