Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 64. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
FINALLY man!!! .....

But nice one 
is mixer node offline?
I just tried to transfer some TIPS using mixer and failed.

Hi penambang.

I don't know for sure if there is any node currently online but I will assume that there is.

The matter with the Coin Join method is that you need to have multiple transactions barely at the same time in order for the coin mixer to... well mix coins togeether. As Fedoracoiners are not using that much the "Anonymize coins" option, you may have try it when no one else was also using it. The coin mixer should have waited for a bit, and then denied your transaction because he didn't see others coming.

Hope this helped you.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
is mixer node offline?
I just tried to transfer some TIPS using mixer and failed.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

https://coinking.io

Fedoracoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:3334
   Scrypt Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777

About COINKING.io
   40+ Coins
   1% Pool Fee
   Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
   Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256 Support
   Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256
   American, European, and Asian stratum servers
   Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/VTC/CINNI/DRK/BC/PC
   Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
   Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
   SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
   DDoS Protection
   Automated Mining Script Generator for cgminer and cudaminer! (Optimized Settings for many cards)
   Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
   URL: https://coinking.io
   Email: [email protected]
   IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Thanks Fargusson for already posting the link here!

Guys, please go and read the reddit post about creating a forum dedicated for FedoraCoin, the idea is to have a dedicated space with much more structure than we have here or on reddit, so you can create your own subjects and projects and we as a community would be able to collaborate in parallel manner on whatever we might want to do with FedoraCoin (new business ideas, marketing strategies, creating videos etc). This would make it so much easier to innovate and collaborate than the current wall posts we have, what we have here on bctalk is good for following news and general talk, but having the forum in addition would allow us to have focus on specific topics and projects, to filter out the noise and focus on whatever is of special interest to each member.

If this reddit post gets 25 score points then icanprogram agreed to help make it happen! So if you like the idea please vote it up here: We need a FedoraCoin forum urgently!
It's about time we are on Coinwarz! This could give us a good advertisement.

About advertisement, can we do something about that? What about a donation address to that cause? Google or even reddit ads could benefit fedoracoin!

That's indeed a good idea.

My guess: we should implement a donation fund into whatever tool/forum whe develop in order to follow up all the projects around FedoraCoin.

Any man who can make a beautiful website for that with some help of FedoraCoin's dev team ?

EDIT: Anyone on Reddit can participate around the new forum idea on this post!
Feel free to comment and upvote it. If we reach more than 25 upvotes, the new forum will be on the way.

Let's make a kickass FedoraCoin forum!
Activity: 19
It's about time we are on Coinwarz! This could give us a good advertisement.

About advertisement, can we do something about that? What about a donation address to that cause? Google or even reddit ads could benefit fedoracoin!
FedoraCoin was added for voting on Coinwarz!

One free vote per hour! Go there and smash that green button to the death!  Grin

And TiPS is going up today, a good day in perspective!
Activity: 257
Darn! Missed it by a hair again! Smiley
Good karma with the machines guys.

And this week Gridseed winner is... stefaniebraun on Reddit!

Congrats to her! And thanks all for your participation and support.

As a remember, here is the final winners list:
     1) mroyusa (Reddit)
     2) CryptoEthan (Twitter)
     3) arrakian (Reddit)
     4) stafaniebraun (Reddit)

Gridseed miner from week 1 giveaway has been shipped. The ones for week 2 to 4 will be tomorrow.

Summer's heating up & so will FedoraCoin giveaway!

Stay tuned! And don't forget to follow us on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook et Google+.
And this week Gridseed winner is... stefaniebraun on Reddit!

Congrats to her! And thanks all for your participation and support.

As a remember, here is the final winners list:
     1) mroyusa (Reddit)
     2) CryptoEthan (Twitter)
     3) arrakian (Reddit)
     4) stafaniebraun (Reddit)

Gridseed miner from week 1 giveaway has been shipped. The ones for week 2 to 4 will be tomorrow.

Summer's heating up & so will FedoraCoin giveaway!

Stay tuned! And don't forget to follow us on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook et Google+.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hype is driving the marketplace these days. Good, solid coins like TIPS are the innovators and the copy, clone, scam coins reap the benefits through hype. Not fair.

Change tips to 2%inflation POS and you will see your rocket Tongue...

Here is the exchange rate of Reddcoin during the past month, May 11th being the day when they lauched the POS-Velocity algo.

As you may have noticed, POS is more a hype feature than a real guarantee for the coin stability. More, it discourage newcomers to jump aboard, because thay can't mine anymore. But that's just my opinion. The debate remains open Wink

On the contrary, this is what happened to pandacoin (PND) when they made announcement on May 6th about POS implementation commencing on May 21st....

As you said starting on May 21st. Which means:

1) the highest prize bump is not even due to the POS algo

2) plenty of time for PND to go down. It took RDD 3 weeks but here they are.

Actually, Reddcoin is still in POW phase as they plan to start POSV only by late summer or early fall 2014.

The high price spike happened early this month is because of their announcement about planned POSV made public on April 29th.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/wiki/faq
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
still liking tips! bright future ahead Smiley
Hype is driving the marketplace these days. Good, solid coins like TIPS are the innovators and the copy, clone, scam coins reap the benefits through hype. Not fair.

Here is the exchange rate of Reddcoin during the past month, May 11th being the day when they lauched the POS-Velocity algo.

As you may have noticed, POS is more a hype feature than a real guarantee for the coin stability. More, it discourage newcomers to jump aboard, because thay can't mine anymore. But that's just my opinion. The debate remains open Wink

On the contrary, this is what happened to pandacoin (PND) when they made announcement on May 6th about POS implementation commencing on May 21st....

As you said starting on May 21st. Which means:

1) the highest prize bump is not even due to the POS algo

2) plenty of time for PND to go down. It took RDD 3 weeks but here they are.
Activity: 27
DEV, we need  100%  POS   Grin
Activity: 7
Introducing www.pixelads.tips the first and only ad space by the pixel site that accepts fedoracoin!
Check It Out!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

I read on one of the TIPs threads that one pool is mining most of the TIPs then immediately dumping them and driving the price right down. If this is true can anything be done to stop them dumping.

The only way to stop people from dumping is to make them want to hold their Fedoracoin!

For that the only way is, in my opinion, to develop a true community and a some way to use your coin easily: e-shops, online games, auction sites,...

Your contribution here will be always much appreciated Wink

Pages:
Jump to: