Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 65. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Hype is driving the marketplace these days. Good, solid coins like TIPS are the innovators and the copy, clone, scam coins reap the benefits through hype. Not fair.

Change tips to 2%inflation POS and you will see your rocket Tongue...

I read on one of the TIPs threads that one pool is mining most of the TIPs then immediately dumping them and driving the price right down. If this is true can anything be done to stop them dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Hype is driving the marketplace these days. Good, solid coins like TIPS are the innovators and the copy, clone, scam coins reap the benefits through hype. Not fair.

Change tips to 2%inflation POS and you will see your rocket Tongue...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
And the mining reward halved!
Each block will now bring you between 0 and 625,000 TiPS!
Keep mining boys! #WhistleWhileYouWork

Couldn't agree more rokkyrooad. But we are trying to get some hype over Fedoracoin which clearly deserve it!
Our official @TiPS_FedoraCoin is now over 350 followers, and it keeps growing! Our subreddit will reach 2000 readers soon!

I'm not worried about Fedoracoin. A solid coin, already 6 monthes old, whith great features including a dedicated shop...

This coin will go the distance!
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

You guys are getting a lot of attention in the darkcoin/xcoin war...  drk claims x11 stole your code..

And how is darkcoin the world's first anonymous coin? It seems you have been for a long time..

Actually Fedoracoin's coin mixer went out of beta in the early February when Darksend only did two monthes later if I remember correct.

I didn't know we were mention as a source for x11 code. Can you post up here the link to wherever you've seen that?

P.s : MystPhysX, rokkyroad, arteleis, 794259332, your post made you eligible for winning a Gridseed miner. Thanks for your support and good luck.
Activity: 257
Invisibel created the anonymous mixing service first. Darkcoin and Evan did a far better job marketing it once they got theirs together as another member said some time back here.

You guys are getting a lot of attention in the darkcoin/xcoin war...  drk claims x11 stole your code..

And how is darkcoin the world's first anonymous coin? It seems you have been for a long time..
Talk about "unique" looking. Interesting miner design and a generous guy that TiPs4tat for giving them away. Good luck with the coin guys.

Fargusson, if memory serves me (or not), are there a few versions of the Gridseed? and if so which one is being offered up? Very nice promotion, can't believe it was duplicated. Most generous if you are behind it (or whomever for that matter).

Thumbs up to the TIPS crew.

Join TiPS4tips group on Facebook now and get paid for all your help and ideas!

And don't forget that today is the last day where your post can make you win a Gridseed miner! All the infos here

I don't know that much about Gridseed miners but you can see the ones which were and are distributed during this beautiful month of May below

The generous contributor is TiPs4tat on Reddit. Don't hesitate to say a little thanks, it's always nice once in a while Wink

P.s: your post made you eligible for winning a Gridseed miner! Thanks for your support and good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
You guys are getting a lot of attention in the darkcoin/xcoin war...  drk claims x11 stole your code..

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Hey I didn't know you guys were doing this.

Count me in!

I didn't know either!

Fedoracoin (TIPS)  is the best coin ever! Wished I hadn't lost all mine at cryptorush.  Cry
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Hey I didn't know you guys were doing this.

Count me in!
^ I have never seen gridseeds with a silver colored heat sink.  Either way, still pretty cool.

Yeah that's the spring summer collection Wink

P.S: your post made you eligible to win one of them! Good luck to you!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
^ I have never seen gridseeds with a silver colored heat sink.  Either way, still pretty cool.
Fargusson, if memory serves me (or not), are there a few versions of the Gridseed? and if so which one is being offered up? Very nice promotion, can't believe it was duplicated. Most generous if you are behind it (or whomever for that matter).

And don't forget that today is the last day where your post can make you win a Gridseed miner! All the infos here

I don't know that much about Gridseed miners but you can see the ones which were and are distributed during this beautiful month of May below

The generous contributor is TiPs4tat on Reddit. Don't hesitate to say a little thanks, it's always nice once in a while Wink

P.s: your post made you eligible for winning a Gridseed miner! Thanks for your support and good luck
the price is too cheap, i bought at a very high price Angry

Sorry to hear that. But be sure that TiPS will go up again soon. Until then why don't you enjoy your Fedoracoin buying stuff on http://worlof.tips or tipping people on Reddit or Twitter to spread the word?

You can also buy some more while theey are cheap using your Paypal account using http://worldof.tips/buytips

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
the price is too cheap, i bought at a very high price Angry

And the winner for the Gridseed giveaway miner of last week is... arrakian on Reddit ! Congrats to him !

Remember that this week is your last shot for winning a Gridseed dual miner and finish spring in a pretty good way. You will find all the infos and rules here.
Fedoracoin by itself is as good as a lot of other coins, better than many. I started to buy a lot of them but two things have put me off.

1) The anonymity feature is hyped a lot but does not seem functional. It sort of looks like the articles pushing fedora on that feature are sort of like infomercials, which brings me to the real problem.

2) Some coins have an authentic community. People like the coins, talk about them etc. But with fedoracoin there seems to be pressure put on people to hype the coin. "You made such and such post so you are eligible for a prize". It's the kind of phony hype you see when a twenty year old gets promoted to a major marketing position.

I'll keep watching fedoracoin and may buy back in if it starts to go in a more mature direction, but for now I'm bailing.

Just my 2 cents trying to offer constructive criticism.

And we thank you for your constructive criticism.
As one of your statement is obviously directed to me, let me answer you the best that I could.

The Gridseed giveaway is, like its name shows, a giveaway for Gridseed miners launched by TiPS4tat on Reddit. The point behind that was double: 1) to encourage people to participate and trying to reboost a slightly sleepy community life (because as you said, an authentic community is the backbone of all altcoins) and 2) to contribute to the existing community life by giving people involved in Fedoracoin a chance to win something, mostly because it's fun.

I'm really sorry if you think it's encouraging people to fake activity. That was one of the problem we discussed before we launched the giveaway. But we made the admission conditions sufficiently wide to include everybody who made a post which contribute to the community life, whether it's by an informative or creative work.
If I had to do a little feedback on that specific operation, I'll say that it worked properly. New posts made by new and old contributors here on BTC, and also on Reddit. And a Twitter account gently rising.

I hope the level of activity will keep going up in order to make Fedoracoin more and more famous. Because as someone said here a few days back, TiPS is really an unsung hero Wink
But we are widely open to any suggestions, especially for marketing.

P.s: Taking the risk of bothering you, your post made you eligible to win a Gridseed miner Wink
Pages:
Jump to: